Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,443 members, 7,884,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

Shocker : Man Steals Over 200 Pieces Of Ladies Pants. You Can't Imagine What He - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocker : Man Steals Over 200 Pieces Of Ladies Pants. You Can't Imagine What He (1241 Views)

Omg can you imagine what this 19 years old girl posted now trending / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocker : Man Steals Over 200 Pieces Of Ladies Pants. You Can't Imagine What He by AceDomino(m): 12:21pm On May 13, 2016
When Police arrested Tomohiro Honma for taking 12 women’s underwear from a clothesline, little did they know that they were infor more surprises.The Mirror reports that the 31-year-old man hadtaken the underwear from the first-floor balcony of an apartment in Takatsu Ward, Kawasaki, Kanagawa where he lives. But when the police decided to search his home, about 200 pants and bras were seen.

Honma admitted he also stole the pants and bras belonging to different women on at least 50 different occasions. “I like women’s underwear. I did it to satisfy my sexual desire,” he told police at the Takatsu Station. Last month a knicker thief who stole sexy lingerie from Victoria’s Secret admitted that he was able to take them by wearing them under his clothes.

Re: Shocker : Man Steals Over 200 Pieces Of Ladies Pants. You Can't Imagine What He by talk2alabama: 12:25pm On May 13, 2016
All ye pant sniffers.. choose this day another addiction..
Re: Shocker : Man Steals Over 200 Pieces Of Ladies Pants. You Can't Imagine What He by UyiIredia(m): 12:42pm On May 13, 2016
Chai! Wonders shall never end.
Re: Shocker : Man Steals Over 200 Pieces Of Ladies Pants. You Can't Imagine What He by sinaj(f): 12:45pm On May 13, 2016
Him never hear of Tb Joshua lol
Re: Shocker : Man Steals Over 200 Pieces Of Ladies Pants. You Can't Imagine What He by Fmartin(m): 1:12pm On May 13, 2016
Hahahaaa grin grin grin grin grin

nairaland ladies, which una dey wear?? Among those in d first pixgrin
Re: Shocker : Man Steals Over 200 Pieces Of Ladies Pants. You Can't Imagine What He by Hillzy(m): 5:02pm On May 13, 2016
Endtime desire

1 Like

Re: Shocker : Man Steals Over 200 Pieces Of Ladies Pants. You Can't Imagine What He by youngberry001(m): 5:13pm On May 13, 2016
Ewww see different type's of panties grin

(1) (Reply)

i wish i am Eligible To Vote I Will Vote Refiner 2moro... / An Average Nigerian Girl And Her View On Relationship. / Happy Birthday To Me And To All 2nd July Born!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.