Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,175 members, 7,884,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:25 AM

How My Husband Was Murdered, Daughter Raped -mrs. Ibe Tells Court By ISINWA Dest - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How My Husband Was Murdered, Daughter Raped -mrs. Ibe Tells Court By ISINWA Dest (1654 Views)

”my Daughter Raped Me” – 50 Year Old Man Who Impregnated His Daughter Says / Outcome Of Meeting Between President And Ibe Kachikwu / Resolve Your Misunderstanding In A Meeting - IPMAN To Ibe Kachwukwu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Husband Was Murdered, Daughter Raped -mrs. Ibe Tells Court By ISINWA Dest by Dikatop(m): 10:02pm On May 13, 2016
Mrs. Leona Ibe penultimate Thursday disclosed to an Aboh Mbaise High Court how her husband, Christopher Ibe was murdered.She gave the account in a court presided over by Hon. Justice Ijeoma Adugo during cross-examination.
Mrs. Ibe of Umuhu Onicha Nwankwo in Ezinihitte LGA of Imo State narrated how gunmen invaded their home on Monday 13th May 2016 night, dragged her husband out of the same bed she was lying with him, shot him on the chest which caused him death after raping Chinaza her daughter.
She explained that her husband was a private driver for one Boniface Oharaga (aka Bakassin), adding that her husband on 20th June 2012 had physical attack by some group of persons from the area who butchered him with machete hoping that he will die but God assisted him to survive that attack.
Mrs. Ibe said before the completion of her husband’s assassination mission on the 13th May, she was able to identify one of the gunmen called Hilary Nwahiri even when they were on mask but because she knows him very well.
When interrogated by the counsel for the 6th accused person Eze Ifeanyi Uwahaemo, Barr. Aririguzor questioned Mrs. Ibe on Eze Uwahaemo relationship on the matter, Mrs. Ibe said that she know nothing about the other accused persons and how they got connected in her husband case even as she did not state their names in her statement with police.
The matter was between the state vs Hilary Nwahiri, Matthew Ndubueze, Onyeka Ogueri, Ibeabuchi Obasi, Chibuzor Ejekwu and Eze Ifeanyi Uwahaemo.
Hon. Justice Ijeoma Adugo adjourned the matter to 29th September, 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th October 2016 for cross-examinations of other witnesses.
Re: How My Husband Was Murdered, Daughter Raped -mrs. Ibe Tells Court By ISINWA Dest by ministeriallist: 10:31pm On May 13, 2016
Monday 13th May, 2016? Which kind date be this?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Scammer Spares His Victim After Finding Out She Is Also A Nigerian. See / Read Olusegun Obasanjo's Full Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari To Halt 2019 / Meet The Criminal With A Neck That Is As Big As That Of Hulk(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.