Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Photo: See What Businessday Newspaper Say About Buhari's Policies: Do You Agree? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: See What Businessday Newspaper Say About Buhari's Policies: Do You Agree? (1031 Views)

Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies / Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member / I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: See What Businessday Newspaper Say About Buhari's Policies: Do You Agree? by DaJulee(f): 2:51pm On May 14, 2016
A photo speak a thousand words. This photo may be saying the fact.

Re: Photo: See What Businessday Newspaper Say About Buhari's Policies: Do You Agree? by DaJulee(f): 2:52pm On May 14, 2016
DaJulee:
A photo speak a thousand words. This photo may be saying the fact.

God help Nigeria masses.
Re: Photo: See What Businessday Newspaper Say About Buhari's Policies: Do You Agree? by Rose2014: 2:54pm On May 14, 2016
When I first heard the word PSYCHOLOGY, I spelt it as SYCOLOGY. I didn't know there was a silent P
When APC promised us N45 as pms pump price, I didn't also know there was a silent 'hundred'
*Copied*

They said chain, we heard change
They said 'nothing for kids' we heard free food
They said nothing for jobless youths, we heard N5000
They said 'secretly dealing with our purse and dealing with herdsmen, we heard 'transparency'
They said 'yahoo' we heard integrity.

All Promises Cancelled

3 Likes

Re: Photo: See What Businessday Newspaper Say About Buhari's Policies: Do You Agree? by greatgod2012(f): 3:01pm On May 14, 2016
This is nothing but the truth, but I believe we're going to survive it by the grace of God.
Re: Photo: See What Businessday Newspaper Say About Buhari's Policies: Do You Agree? by Rose2014: 3:01pm On May 14, 2016
Even my darling mynd44 viewed this thread but couldn't defend as usual

Everybody eye don clear grin
Re: Photo: See What Businessday Newspaper Say About Buhari's Policies: Do You Agree? by Rose2014: 3:03pm On May 14, 2016
greatgod2012:
This is nothing but the truth, but I believe we're going to survive it by the grace of God.

When they said they'll make $1 equal N1, I didn't know there was a silent 'thousand' grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: See What Businessday Newspaper Say About Buhari's Policies: Do You Agree? by kYjelly2: 3:04pm On May 14, 2016
at least the patient is wailing, unlike if it had been one of the zombies.

zombies will still be saying "sai baba!", even after dullarpo start to dey fvck dem 4 yansh with all those bitter injections still hanging on their bumbum undecided

zombie be like " yes! sai baba, fvck me baba, u are never wrong, sai baba ooooooo! am coming 4 u baba"

undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo: See What Businessday Newspaper Say About Buhari's Policies: Do You Agree? by greatgod2012(f): 3:09pm On May 14, 2016
Rose2014:
When I first heard the word PSYCHOLOGY, I spelt it as SYCOLOGY. I didn't know there was a silent P
When APC promised us N45 as pms pump price, I didn't also know there was a silent 'hundred'
*Copied*

They said 'secretly dealing with our purse and dealing with herdsmen, we heard 'transparency'

All Promises Cancelled

To be honest,many Nigerians are really disappointed in PMB and APC generally. All their campaign promises have been turned upside down. Only God knows what else they are still coming up with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: See What Businessday Newspaper Say About Buhari's Policies: Do You Agree? by greatgod2012(f): 3:13pm On May 14, 2016
Rose2014:

When they said they'll make $1 equal N1, I didn't know there was a silent 'thousand' grin

Only God knows what else they are still coming up with.

So many bitter and painful injections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: See What Businessday Newspaper Say About Buhari's Policies: Do You Agree? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:15pm On May 14, 2016
I agree not to disagree
Re: Photo: See What Businessday Newspaper Say About Buhari's Policies: Do You Agree? by EbukaFran: 3:19pm On May 14, 2016
That is all you write these days

Typical IPOB

Whether you like it or not , Buhari will rule u and your household till 2023

If we the 95% want, we will give him another term till 2027

If u don't like it, there are lagoons everywhere

Rose2014:
*Copied*

All Promises Cancelled

(1) (Reply)

Deadly Change: Read What Is Happening To The River Niger / Photos: Zahra Buhari Visits Baby Murtala Musa After His Quick Recovery / MEND Confirms Talks With FG, Says Discussions Not With Criminals But Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.