Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,133 members, 7,943,088 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:23 AM

What Do I Call This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do I Call This? (903 Views)

What Do I Call My Grandma's Sister? / What Should I Call My Father's Brother That Is Younger Than Me / What Do I Call This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Call This? by strangeworld: 9:33pm On May 14, 2016
I have caught my husband at 3 times cheating on me and he always apologise that he has turned a new leave. Our marriage was 7 years last month although I have not been too happy because I don't trust him at all. Am still trying to build tiny trust then yesterday night he blew that off. He went to club and came home with his shirt stained with lipstick and brown powder and when I asked he said he was dancing with a lot of people and didn't know how it got there?
I am so so down. I don't know what to call this?
Re: What Do I Call This? by DLondonboiy: 9:48pm On May 14, 2016
why is your husband always cheating on you? find out pls...

are u no longer attractive? do u now do mgbeke things?...

cos I don't understand why a man who was so inlove with you about 7_8years ago will just change over night and start fuccking other women...
Re: What Do I Call This? by thorpido(m): 9:52pm On May 14, 2016
^^^He didn't just change overnight.He has always been that way.

Op,I don't know what your courtship was like and why you chose to marry him but I can say this guy didn't just become like this after marriage.A Guy who clubs?

You should sit him down and have a deep talk with him about this and see if he is remorseful and is willing to change.I don't think you can try to force him to change however.
You have to ask yourself if this is really what you want and if you will continue this way.
Re: What Do I Call This? by Kimoni: 11:07pm On May 14, 2016
thorpido:
^^^He didn't just change overnight.He has always been that way.

Op,I don't know what your courtship was like and why you chose to marry him but I can say this guy didn't just become like this after marriage.A Guy who clubs?

You should sit him down and have a deep talk with him about this and see if he is remorseful and is willing to change.I don't think you can try to force him to change however.
You have to ask yourself if this is really what you want and if you will continue this way.

Not necessarily so. People pick up habits along the way due to different reasons, including clubbing and womanising. Yes!!!

E.g Have you heard of women who got married as virgins and went haywire after the first 'do'? I still read an anonymous confession this night - babe got married as a vigin not too long ago, now has 7 boyfriends at a go shocked to support her family so she claims.
Re: What Do I Call This? by thorpido(m): 11:30am On May 15, 2016
Kimoni:

Not necessarily so. People pick up habits along the way due to different reasons, including clubbing and womanising. Yes!!!

E.g Have you heard of women who got married as virgins and went haywire after the first 'do'? I still read an anonymous confession this night - babe got married as a vigin not too long ago, now has 7 boyfriends at a go shocked to support her family so she claims.
It's true but rarely so.If there's a change of environment or an acquisition of new friends,he may change.A guy who has always been a committed guy in relationships and never clubs won't just start after marriage.Very rare.

The virgin part,once the 'forbidden fruit' is tasted,there will always be a desire to taste more.You won't find a virgin with 7 boyfriends.The one who will keep many boyfriends has to be the one who has lost the virginity.
You can only tell how much of a flirt a lady(or guy) would be after she's lost the virginity.
Re: What Do I Call This? by marbee(f): 12:10pm On May 15, 2016
If you are just looking for a name to call his actions, you can call it waywardness and irresponsibility, remember to protect yourself if you still like to be in his company.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Call This? by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 15, 2016
strangeworld:
I have caught my husband at 3 times cheating on me and he always apologise that he has turned a new leave. Our marriage was 7 years last month although I have not been too happy because I don't trust him at all. Am still trying to build tiny trust then yesterday night he blew that off. He went to club and came home with his shirt stained with lipstick and brown powder and when I asked he said he was dancing with a lot of people and didn't know how it got there?
I am so so down. I don't know what to call this?

You have put your well-being in the hands of someone who doesn't care how you feel. It's time to change it.
Re: What Do I Call This? by fabfunmi(f): 4:58pm On May 15, 2016
marriage isnt an exam but people keep cheating back to the topic....leave his sorry ass asap!
Re: What Do I Call This? by Dyt(f): 5:02pm On May 15, 2016
DLondonboiy:
why is your husband always cheating on you? find out pls...

are u no longer attractive? do u now do mgbeke things?...

cos I don't understand why a man who was so inlove with you about 7_8years ago will just change over night and start fuccking other women...

So its her fault he's cheating?
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Iru nko nko
angry
Re: What Do I Call This? by ivyT(f): 11:14pm On May 15, 2016
Please protect yourself when it's time fie intimac y.
Stand your ground on getting STI tests done if not na you go suffer am.

Since he is doing it repeatedly, you need to inform an elderly figure in the family, so if anything happens in the future no one wld point fingers at you, calling you a heartless wife when they didn't suffer with you.

Praying for him only would only work if he is willing to you.

I no get advice, I wrote that out of a family experience.

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Women Are Not Sexually Satisfied / My Fiance Family Says We Can't Get Married Cause Of My Tribe / 15 Qualities That Men Like In Women. Ladies Do You Have Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.