Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' (30847 Views)

Transgender, Miss Sahhara: ''I Am Single And A Virgin'' / Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) / Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 15, 2016

Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by jesuspikinjp(m): 12:32pm On May 15, 2016
where is that guy, that always say mo un wa iyawo ohh (i am looking for a wife) now God has answered his prayer.
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by mickey226(m): 12:34pm On May 15, 2016
oochi123:
lol..Bro try ur luck..she fit be like woman u neva can tell
u don finish talk, 'she fit be like woman' u sef sabi say she no be woman

1 Like

Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by nkpommpko(m): 12:35pm On May 15, 2016
Does it pee standing or sitting? Or was it cut off.
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Elxandre(m): 12:37pm On May 15, 2016
martineverest:
Ronald4lif,elxandre and ollah1 are all available bachelors.....make ur choice

NB:they are all handsome and carry.....their pockets are overly loaded.

To the gentle men mentioned above: miss sahara is beautiful and portrays all d xteristics of an ideal african 'lady'...her culinary prowess and bedmatics skills are second to none
Hehe grin
African men don't date she-men. cheesy
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by habsydiamond(m): 12:37pm On May 15, 2016
That will be man marry man. Na still gay nao.
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 15, 2016
Taa! Tufiakwa! Man that God created and put prick in between his legs, suddenly felt that God made a mistake. So he took out the prick, put Toto, included Bobby, now wears makeup, and is looking for a man? Now he's asking for my Naija brothers? If I hear say dem go send your side. Thunder fire you!
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 15, 2016
SKAMM:
Is it gay for a guy to jerk off to Miss Sahhara..since she's transgender?? #just asking #no insult pls
you'd be a tyranny chaser. Gay/bi. And it's a slippery slope from there
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by jesuspikinjp(m): 12:50pm On May 15, 2016
huntax:

My God, WTF did I just watch! embarassed

a movie, don't say you did not enjoy it ohh lol
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by mickey226(m): 12:54pm On May 15, 2016
Resurgence:

The combination coupled with intelligence is quite hard to find. No offense but most Nigerians despite how smart we are are still very narrow minded. I can totally relate with her.
If by intelligence u mean accepting them and making them know they've altered the balance of nature, fine, but if u mean getting down in bed with them like she/he wants then i prefer to be narrow minded.
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Adavizeeee(m): 12:56pm On May 15, 2016
Woww
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by martineverest(m): 1:00pm On May 15, 2016
Elxandre:

Hehe grin
African men don't date she-men. cheesy
ok....one of the potential husbands has opted out...let me inform her...the other 2 are still availbo
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 15, 2016
Billiondoe:
Madam, wait till the next generation, you would see men with those attributes because there are just few of them and you don't expect us to leave them for you! Duuuh! Please check out my profile.
why we go check your profile? Are you one of them.
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 15, 2016
mickey226:

If by intelligence u mean accepting them and making them know they've altered the balance of nature, fine, but if u mean getting down in bed with them like she/he wants then i prefer to be narrow minded.

By narrow mindedness I believe involves lack of willingness to accept believes or opinions that are beyond your view.

You sound narrow minded. Im glad you know.

Mind you there straight people who are not as narrow minded as you are, they do try to understand difference and respect those difference.
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by justmenoni: 1:23pm On May 15, 2016
Tosyne2much how far nah?
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by mickey226(m): 1:26pm On May 15, 2016
Resurgence:

By narrow mindedness I believe involves lack of willingness to accept believes or opinions that are beyond your view.

Mind you there straight people who are not as narrow minded as you are, they do try to understand difference and respect those difference.
I'm not narrow minded and if you think i am, na u sabi, I respect people's opinion and differences but I won't at the same time call cow a brother just because I want to eat meat
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by ronald4lif(m): 1:27pm On May 15, 2016
martineverest:
Ronald 4lif,el xandre and ollah 1 are all available bachelors.....make ur choice

To the gentle men mentioned above: miss sahara is beautiful and portrays all d xteristics of an ideal african 'lady'...her culinary prowess and bedmatics skills are second to none

Lol if I were gay I'd have considered him. I dig real pussy bruv, not artificial. grin
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Proffdada: 1:41pm On May 15, 2016
undecided

Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by jabojafa(m): 1:43pm On May 15, 2016
Nixiepie:
Chai ......and she/he. Is very beautiful.... Oya Naija men over to you,opportunity comes but once
you nor get broda wey need wife?
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by DeltaOil: 1:44pm On May 15, 2016
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 15, 2016
martineverest:
Ronald4lif,elxandre and ollah1 are all available bachelors.....make ur choice

Bad nigga. I'll pass. But I won't if u got a sis or female friend tho
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by nijabazaar: 2:06pm On May 15, 2016
you are pretty...no beautiful.

if u make a pass at me and i am unaware of ur previous birthday suit, i doubt if i would think twice.

if am aware of ur trans state, maybe i will think twice. but it will hard to avoid ur eyes.

Maybe u are right. u came to terrafirma in the wrong body.

1 Like

Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by pacino26(m): 2:18pm On May 15, 2016
I think there's a rickety MAN DIESEL that can satisfy her abi Na him sef.

The truck is muscular, doesn't smoke unless you put Asari diesel inside and is open minded.
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by abbey621(m): 2:29pm On May 15, 2016
Resurgence:

I think it's an insult to say most NIGERIANS are narrow minded because the same can be said of American/European citizens. Those citizens are narrow minded towards African cultures and traditions. Most of them would call their Father/Mother in law by their first names, some of them still believe the entire Africa is just one country and a few of them believe we all live in the jungle! I think the proper phrase for you to use is "most humans are narrow minded"!

1 Like

Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 15, 2016
abbey621:

I think it's an insult to say most NIGERIANS are narrow minded because the same can be said of American/European citizens. Those citizens are narrow minded towards African cultures and traditions. Most of them would call their Father/Mother in law by their first names, some of them still believe the entire Africa is just one country and a few of them believe we all live in the jungle! I think the proper phrase for you to use is "most humans are narrow minded"!

I certainly agree with you on humans generally having narrow mind smiley

Although it Wasn't an insult, you can say it's a biased statement but I only said so because the topic was referring to Nigerian guys.

1 Like

Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Billiondoe: 2:35pm On May 15, 2016
Movingcoil:
why we go check your profile? Are you one of them.

I wrote an article about Domestic Violence on my blog. Support #saynotoviolence
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 15, 2016
Why show your stupidity to the world.
He is Idoma not Igbo.

Stephrocks:
This Igbo man like attention no be small. Nigerian men plenty for UK gay men sef

1 Like

Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Nixiepie(f): 3:05pm On May 15, 2016
jabojafa:
you nor get broda wey need wife?
got none
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by tosyne2much(m): 3:15pm On May 15, 2016
justmenoni:
Tosyne2much how far nah?
Egbon I just dey loyal oooo cool
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by wtfCode: 3:21pm On May 15, 2016
Him dey madt? Over here we dont do homo!
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by holysaint1(m): 3:32pm On May 15, 2016
Billiondoe:
Madam, wait till the next generation, you would see men with those attributes because there are just few of them and you don't expect us to leave them for you! Duuuh! Please check out my profile.
yeah babe... She beta wait.. cus men like me are already taken. sooo where were we hun.... !
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by emijo(m): 3:56pm On May 15, 2016
Stephrocks:
This Igbo man like attention no be small. Nigerian men plenty for UK gay men sef
THE DUDE IS FROM BENUE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) / Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) / Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.