Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' (30848 Views)

Transgender, Miss Sahhara: ''I Am Single And A Virgin'' / Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) / Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by MrImole: 4:05pm On May 15, 2016
Stephrocks:
This Igbo man like attention no be small. Nigerian men plenty for UK gay men sef

He's actually from Benue.
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 15, 2016
Resurgence:

The combination coupled with intelligence is quite hard to find. No offense but most Nigerians despite how smart we are are still very narrow minded. I can totally relate with her.

Notice how they tried to cut her down by posting a sex video.

I respect her for coming out and living her life and especially knowing that it's killing some Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by justmenoni: 4:11pm On May 15, 2016
Lol I dey think sey make you resson ms Sahara matter na grin grin grin

tosyne2much:
Egbon I just dey loyal oooo cool
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 15, 2016
Billiondoe:
Madam, wait till the next generation, you would see men with those attributes because there are just few of them and you don't expect us to leave them for you! Duuuh! Please check out my profile.

I checked your profile as requested. It's boring, just another Nigerian girl that's trying too hard to belong.

I'll rather have a conversation with the person of topic.

Hope my frankness doesn't cause you to lash out but I won't hold my breath.

1 Like

Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by jabojafa(m): 4:17pm On May 15, 2016
Nixiepie:
got none
wot abot bf?
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Joelchris(m): 4:18pm On May 15, 2016
tongue
Human being are naturally selfish, someone who was loaded with drug until his gender change does not want druggie.... Lol
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Joelchris(m): 4:22pm On May 15, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I checked your profile as requested. It's boring, just another Nigerian girl that's trying too hard to belong.

Wetin be your problem with her, idiot.....
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 15, 2016
Joelchris:

Wetin be your problem with her, idiot.....

Hey, kids, how are you this morning? grin

1 Like

Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Billiondoe: 4:26pm On May 15, 2016
EgunMogaji:

In fact, you are welcome. I only wanted you to open my blog. I wrote an article about domestic violence. Thank you.
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 15, 2016
Billiondoe:

In fact, you are welcome. I only wanted you to open my blog. I wrote an article about domestic violence. Thank you.

I never opened your blog, would never do that.

I looked at your Nairaland profile only.

Have a nice Sunday.

PS: DV ranks low on items of social value to me and thus is nonsensical. Two adults can work it out and if they can't they can divorce, it's free.

Write articles on child prostitution, lack of medical care, lack of free public education, etc and you won't have to trick me to open your blogs. I'll advertise it for free on one of my 10 or so Nigeria centric sites.

1 Like

Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Billiondoe: 4:40pm On May 15, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I never opened your blog, would never do that.

I looked at your Nairaland profile only.

Have a nice Sunday.

PS: DV ranks low on items of social value to me and thus is nonsensical. Two adults can work it out and if they can't they can divorce, it's free.

Write articles on child prostitution, lack of medical care, lack of free public education, etc and you won't have to trick me to open your blogs. I'll advertise it for free on one of my 10 or so Nigeria centric sites.

I would write articles on that. The DV is eaten deep and something has to be done. My first article is about current political happenings. Thank you as you check it out.
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 15, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Notice how they tried to cut her down by posting a sex video.

I respect her for coming out and living her life and especially knowing that it's killing some Nigerians.

I noticed.

It's peculiar to some people here. It was Same way I posted a comment somewhere about the unreasonable law that sentence gays to some time imprisonment and they came at me for being a lesbian. (when I was only expressing my opinion on the issue) .

Quite frankly, when I saw your comment, I checked your profile and notice your location. I wasn't surprised at the location.

Not saying all home based Nigerians have shallow thinking but alot of them do, but online and off.

Note that I'm based fully in Nigeria, I only state the obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 15, 2016
No no no... Certainly not me. May be the next person below me
yusaze807:
Nigeria’s London based transgender, Ms Sahhara has
revealed she wouldn’t mind dating a Nigerian man. The former beauty queen who is presently single while responding to questions on a live video chat laid down the criteria that would make her consider dating a Nigerian man.

“Yes if he is muscular, very
tall, none smoker/ none
druggy and is open-minded.
Very rare combination to find.
Hahaha,” she said.

She also said she would come back to Nigerian one day.

Source: www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/i-would-love-to-date-nigerian-guy-says.html

Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by agrovick(m): 6:04pm On May 15, 2016
Billiondoe:
Madam, wait till the next generation, you would see men with those attributes because there are just few of them and you don't expect us to leave them for you! Duuuh! Please check out my profile.
Are you a tranny too?

1 Like

Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by tochukwujaguar(m): 6:05pm On May 15, 2016
Make thunder fire your ANUS...#EndTimeTransgengerDate
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Billiondoe: 7:17pm On May 15, 2016
agrovick:

Are you a tranny too?

STRAIGHT
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by stevecantrell: 7:59pm On May 15, 2016
sukkot:
hmmm

hmmm what ?

dont tell me u thinking abt it dude.... tongue
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by sukkot: 8:09pm On May 15, 2016
stevecantrell:

hmmm what ?

dont tell me u thinking abt it dude.... tongue
ermmm nope lolzzzz helll nahhhhhh shocked grin
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by stevecantrell: 8:16pm On May 15, 2016
sukkot:
ermmm nope lolzzzz helll nahhhhhh shocked grin

Oh, false alarm then.
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by sukkot: 8:18pm On May 15, 2016
stevecantrell:

Oh, false alarm then.
indeed it is bros, indeed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by agrovick(m): 8:20pm On May 15, 2016
Billiondoe:

STRAIGHT
Oh well! Good news for the ninjas in your vicinity Aha! I just realized trannys are actually homosexuals
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by holloowersheun(m): 9:38pm On May 15, 2016
Billiondoe:
please My dear let that thing Know that there is no way I leave some one like you For that creature
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by kechywillz(m): 9:49pm On May 15, 2016
Stephrocks:
This Igbo man like attention no be small. Nigerian men plenty for UK gay men sef
he is not an igbo man,he is from Benue State
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by vict505(m): 9:57pm On May 15, 2016
No mind her. I Don even love you as I see your profile God punish devil.marry me and save me from him hoops her.
Billiondoe:
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by Pennah(m): 10:11pm On May 15, 2016
Billiondoe:
chai abeg those eye brows .... r dey fr real
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by jawnieJorh(m): 11:34pm On May 15, 2016
taa! oya date yasef, or are u not a man!
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by fuckpoverty(m): 11:46pm On May 15, 2016
if I catch her heeenn na dat her silicon boobs I go use muscle smooch till I go her kpooooo
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by gonkraziiiiii: 3:11am On May 16, 2016
Ma dear brother/sister if u come back quietly u wld get a lotta guys oooo cos ur a fine geh n Nigerian boys like fine gehs...so dat one no b work sha where problem go dey Na if ur dick is still dier..hmmm some wld still do u jor...wait sef ...quick question do u av a pussy or ur jus a girl by hair,boobs n makeup.....
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by sheyishay: 4:45pm On May 16, 2016
Bumboclaat.
Re: Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' by huntax(m): 4:58pm On May 16, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

a movie, don't say you did not enjoy it ohh lol
*throws up*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) / Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) / Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.