Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,395 members, 7,937,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 04:54 PM

When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. (48715 Views)

Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by AfroBlue(m): 8:38pm On May 15, 2016
that marriage would be over instantly if she had the effrontery to mutter such words. either she's packing her bags or i'm leaving. the ex boy toy can have and enjoy her.

and feed her shelter her. cheesy

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by MarryMeee: 8:47pm On May 15, 2016
HurtgenForest:
what can you do as a man when your wife tells you that her Ex is much better than you in bed.

She says her ex who deflowered her was so good in bed?

What can be more frustrating than this for a husband?
a good husband would go to the ex for mentorship
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by pepigeorge(m): 9:02pm On May 15, 2016
jashar:

You dey mind am. Nansense.

Correct gal....lol
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by chrislong(m): 9:12pm On May 15, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Gratias. I dog the footsteps of Marcus Cicero - the illustrious virtuoso in oratory and rhetorics. Perhaps you can too.

And of course it can be learned. I hold no briefs for nativism.

Hardwork and an admixture of a workable model and an unwavering determination is grist to the mill of verbalizing your thoughts in a rhetoric-esque fashion.

EDAKUN CAN YOU JUST SPEAK ENGLISH...I DIDNT EVEN READ THIS THREAD . ONLY YOUR LANGUAGE ATTRACTED ME
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by ezelos(m): 9:17pm On May 15, 2016
Smellymouth:
Some ladies are just unnecessarily evil grin cheesy
. This is what I call 'Finishing!'

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by Okudiover(m): 9:36pm On May 15, 2016
grin grin grin If my wife talks like that (which she does anyway) I tell her that not just my exs but my current GFs have tighter cunniesa and give better heads than she does. So when she complains to her kith and kin (my inlaws) that I am unfaithfull they would remind her how lucky she is. RUBBISH women.
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by Electroweb(m): 9:52pm On May 15, 2016
HurtgenForest:
what can you do as a man when your wife tells you that her Ex is much better than you in bed.

You are on a long thing? Pray for guidance from God.
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by mubarak001(m): 9:56pm On May 15, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Slap-bang!
Intelligence is not ascertained by the mass repository of

•Having prior knowledge that the President's mouth stinks and keeping mum about it when you eventually get to meet him is intelligence.

The woman's remarks were just a taco short of a combo platter!.

Kindly send mi mail on renadox@yahoo.com. Wud luv to ve ur piece/article in our church mag.
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by Kdon2: 10:12pm On May 15, 2016
andromida:
Just improve.

Hw??
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by Princedapace(m): 10:15pm On May 15, 2016
HurtgenForest:

Bro...this is painful though..

But u should be happy that she told u this...instead of cheating on u without ur knowledge...

Do these things for real if u love her:

Take her out and be very nice to her and ask her what she really love most in bed that u are ready to improve and tell her she didn't try comparing u and her ex. Just tell her u are ready to improve.
Divorcing is not the best option here...u can try to improve and see how u guys go.

There is a danger bro...if she gets to see her ex and he is the smart guy...he will take over and be fvcking ur wife...bro...this is a serious case o...try the first step and if it doesn't work...hmmmmmm...u need action be that...she must be spoken to by a more mature woman. But pls...try the first assignment bro.

Take heart and I know this can be terrible to any husband...
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by Kiish(m): 10:21pm On May 15, 2016
lol bro. na to fight fire with fire.
anigold:

hahahahahaha catfish yeeeeee
after saying this make sure u dont eat her food again because she will serve u rat poison..

People get bad mouth, choi Nigerians... In fact she will cry for 2 days non-stop...
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by lilnapster(m): 10:45pm On May 15, 2016
Kiish:
ehn. tell her that her kpekus is not as tight as your ex's and it smells like catfish
...lol...i fall for u o
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by DavidEsq(m): 11:21pm On May 15, 2016
andromida:
Just improve.
Just improve abi? Shey if I compare u to my ex, Shey be u go improve?!!!!!! kiss[sup][/sup] undecided
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 15, 2016
The nerve of her to even say such, I swear some chicks are heartless lol. To be frank she has no respect for you, basically saying your incompetent.
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by cococandy(f): 11:37pm On May 15, 2016
Lol.
Professor obahiagbon.
darkenedrebel:

Gratias. I dog the footsteps of Marcus Cicero - the illustrious virtuoso in oratory and rhetorics. Perhaps you can too.

Hardwork and an admixture of a workable model and an unwavering determination is grist to the mill of verbalizing your thoughts in a rhetoric-esque fashion.
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by pinklingerie: 11:41pm On May 15, 2016
But is relationships about size Women sef...
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by pinklingerie: 11:43pm On May 15, 2016
andromida:
Just improve.

Is it all about size Women sef...
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by YabaLeftist: 2:36am On May 16, 2016
Another reason to marry a virgin.
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by Burgerlomo: 2:39am On May 16, 2016
Kiish:
ehn. tell her that her kpekus is not as tight as your ex's and it smells like catfish

That's what they called 50/50 period grin
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by Kiish(m): 3:04am On May 16, 2016
Gbam, you talk am. Do me, i do you!
Burgerlomo:

That's what they called 50/50 period grin
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by dayanmo123: 4:18am On May 16, 2016
I will surget they go to the real estate agent in lagos so he can get them clean and neat property may be the man don't have money or stay in good envirpoment
For example we have

TO LET

3BR flat with 3t2b, all round tiled, spacious, well furnished and painted. Pay n Pack in. N500k. @ Kola Abejide Str., Isiba Oluwo str. Up/Dwn. Coporate tenant only. (DIRECT)

OFFICE USE: 3BR Flat 2t2b, up, Terrazzo, @ Along Egbeda- Idimu Rd., FAITH B-stop N500k p.a.

FOR SALE:

8nos. 2BR flat 85% completed, on full Plot @ Off Isiba Oluwo str. Egbeda, title: R/S/A
N18m.

Half Plot of Land @ Carwash B-stop Egbeda, to be cut out from a plot., with Reciept, Survey+Agreemt. N5m.

4 BR detached house fully completed+ 2 Big Shops in front. (Vacant) @ Abaranje, Ikotun, Lagos.
Title: Reciept, Survey+Agreemt.
Price: N15m.
Pix Available on request.

4nos. 3BR Flat 3t2b,tiled, with interlock paved compound. Security Post. In a nice serene and good access Rd. Prepaid meters, modern building.
Title: CofO
Price: N35m (net)

5 BR Detached house, with POP, ample space 4 future dev.ment at BQ. Painted. In a secluded area of Unity Est. Egbeda.
Price: N35m. Pix available.

An Acre of land Facing Egbeda-Ikotun Rd. Abule Odu B-Stop with a Warehouse Structure on it.
Title CofO
Price: N160m.

2 Plots together Along Isheri- Ikotun Rd. By Alake B-stop fenced with gate.
Price: N40m

Call or wassap 08020534060
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by sammyogboso(m): 6:50am On May 16, 2016
Kiish:
U got it man.. kudos
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by ToniBlaize: 7:17am On May 16, 2016
Kiish:

Egbon u re harsh... grin grin cheesy
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by joseph1832(m): 7:50am On May 16, 2016
Adanna86:
The nerve of her to even say such, I swear some chicks are heartless lol. To be frank she has no respect for you, basically saying your incompetent.
Now this here is a lady, who says the truth through and through.

Respect ma'am. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by soniabrenda(f): 9:02am On May 16, 2016
if am the husband, I will send her packing
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by 4nobody4every1: 9:12am On May 16, 2016
sukkot:
just make hemp tea and mix it with guinness and tell her to meet you in the bedroom. by the time you finish with her ehn ? she will smell her yansh. she will limp for 2 months straight. nonsense
grin grin grin grin

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by wintersnow(m): 9:26am On May 16, 2016
TM
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by Nobody: 10:45am On May 16, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Eyahhh. So you didn't smuggle contraband into exam hall. grin You're such a clean potato! Unlike some of us. cheesy

I tried. grin

Okey-dokey. But what happens when you have to do something you don't enjoy; something that has you deracinated and yet you're expected to provide vintage results? How would you biff through the deur mekaar?

I would motivate myself first and then ...

It's better to innure the body and mind to do things that they naturally wouldn't want to so that it becomes a second nature and you wouldn't have to be enthusiastic or need to rely on incentives before getting to grips with whatever it is that you want to learn. Ivan Pavlor calls it conditioned reflex.

Why would you want to condition yourself to do things you don't want to do? Why not simply choose to do what you want to do? I would much rather follow my calling and enjoy it than spend my time pushing myself and feel drained.

Yeah it is. Thanks.
You keep having a whale of a time here - I'll just get back to saving the world. Gotham beckons. tongue

You, my e-friend, have the potential and capacity to save the world on and offline. wink

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by TheNonce: 11:34am On May 16, 2016
angry

I am the ex of which the 'olosho' speaks!

But why is this biatch now trying to expose our secret trysts?
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by blueeyes1: 1:33pm On May 16, 2016
Na so una go dey say 'Divorce is not the solution' 'divorce is not the solution' until one person don kill the other person, mtcheeeeew.
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by Achorise: 2:11pm On May 16, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Master I greet you.Please you just too much
.you a master
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 16, 2016
cococandy:
Lol.
Professor obahiagbon.

He's an Honourable, not a Professor.

I have a partiality for 'actual' literary mavens, like Soyinka and writers of that calibre.

Obahiagbon sucks like fellatïo!. tongue wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence / 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband / Ladies If You Are Asked To Pick Just One Of These.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.