Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,368 members, 7,900,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:30 PM

My Book Of Quotes - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Book Of Quotes (41662 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oxford Dictionary Of Quotes! / Where Do I Get Oxford Dictionary Of Quotes? / Where Do I Get Oxford Dictionary Of Quotes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Book Of Quotes by jamace(m): 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2010
"It's better to be boldly decisive and risk being wrong than to agonize at length and be right too late."

-- Marilyn Kennedy, leadership coach
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:07am On Sep 01, 2010
[size=13pt]No one who achieves success does so without acknowledging the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude.[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:09am On Sep 01, 2010
[size=13pt]As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold. cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:11am On Sep 01, 2010
[size=13pt]I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks. lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by ellagold(m): 8:58am On Sep 01, 2010
[center]The key to performing at your best during the crunch times of your life is for you to focus single-mindedly on the solutions rather thanthe problems. The more you think about possible solutions, the more solutions will occur to you – and the better they will be. The more you think about solutions rather than problems, the more positive, the more focused, and creative you will become. The more you think in terms of specific actions you can take, the more in control you will be.”
– Brian Tracy[/center]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2010
[size=13pt]Next to excellence is the appreciation of it.[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2010
[size=13pt]Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. [/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by iice(f): 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2010
Never underestimate the power of people to disappoint you cheesy
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2010
[size=13pt]The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2010
[size=13pt]That's good one darling. . . cheesy cheesy wink[/size]

iice:

Never underestimate the power of people to disappoint you cheesy
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2010
[size=13pt]
Accomplishing the impossible means only that the boss will add it to your regular duties.
[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by iice(f): 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2010
No matter how close two people are, an infinite distance separates them. [s]for those deluded friendships people make[/s] grin
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2010
[size=13pt]Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That's why it's a comfort to go hand in hand. grin wink[/size]

iice:

No matter how close two people are, an infinite distance separates them. [s]for those deluded friendships people make[/s] grin
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:05am On Sep 02, 2010
[size=13pt]In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. [/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2010
[size=13pt]Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow. lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by wealth11: 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2010
i just entered dis tread now and i went through Ogaga's post: but seriously where are u 4rm dat u don't believe in God.
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2010
[size=13pt]enhen?

Good to have you on this thread dear. . .Ok , you went through my posts to investigate? cheesy cheesy - anyway , you won't regreat of stumbling across me . Like you can see the posts are well written .

You wanna know here I'm from ? well , a Nigerian From the tribe of Urhoubo / Isoko of Delta state . but i wonder what that have to do with my believe theory .

Alright. . .i don't believe in the God you know? Simple and clear it does not exist for real but was created by my fellow men to twist the world . wink
[/size]

wealth 1:

i just entered dis tread now and i went through Ogaga's post: but seriously where are u 4rm dat u don't believe in God.
Re: My Book Of Quotes by wealth11: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2010
A Nigerian? An urhoubo Isoko born, sha Anyway gudluk 2 ur believe
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2010
[size=13pt]Thanks and good-luck to you too. . .but , how did you discover this forum? just curious though . grin [/size]
wealth 1:

A Nigerian? An urhoubo Isoko born, sha Anyway gudluk 2 your believe
Re: My Book Of Quotes by wealth11: 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2010
lookin 4 a forum dats educating on Nl and found dis.
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2010
[size=13pt]You're most welcome my dear. . . .

Welcome to Nairaland !!! - It pleased me to see you're here .

Do feel free to browse through the forum and you will see interesting topics and people to share with . wink
[/size]

wealth 1:

lookin 4 a forum dats educating on Nl and found dis.
Re: My Book Of Quotes by iice(f): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That's why it's a comfort to go hand in hand. grin wink[/size]

Hold on to a hand that is actually real grin
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2010
[size=13pt]The life of every man is a diary in which he means to write one story. . .You know? grin grin[/size]

iice:

Hold on to a hand that is actually real grin
Re: My Book Of Quotes by iice(f): 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2010
"be careful what you think you know about someone; you're probably wrong." grin
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2010
[size=13pt][font=OldMan Book Style ]But , most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. grin grin wink [/font][/size]

iice:

"be careful what you think you know about someone; you're probably wrong." grin
Re: My Book Of Quotes by iice(f): 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2010
Now that i agree with grin
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2010
[size=13pt]That's my Darling. . . . kiss kiss wink
[/size]

iice:

Now that i agree with grin
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2010
[size=13pt]A man who is "of sound mind" is one who keeps the inner madman under lock and key[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by keyne(f): 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2010
Dreams always come true,believe it or not
Re: My Book Of Quotes by jamace(m): 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2010
"The greatest test of courage is to bear defeat without losing heart."

-- Robert Ingersoll, orator
Re: My Book Of Quotes by jamace(m): 6:12am On Sep 09, 2010
"Learn to see in another's calamity the ills that you should avoid."

-- Thomas Jefferson, third U.S. president
Re: My Book Of Quotes by jamace(m): 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2010
"If I had to select one quality, one personal characteristic that I regard as being most highly correlated with success, whatever the field, I would pick the trait of persistence."

-- Richard DeVos, Amway Co-founder

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply)

I Hate To Love Him / Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story / The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.