Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,405 members, 7,901,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:08 AM

My Book Of Quotes - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Book Of Quotes (41664 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oxford Dictionary Of Quotes! / Where Do I Get Oxford Dictionary Of Quotes? / Where Do I Get Oxford Dictionary Of Quotes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Book Of Quotes by jamace(m): 6:24am On Aug 05, 2010
"You need to overcome the tug of people against you as you reach for high goals."

-- George Patton, General
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2010
[size=13pt]If gay and lesbian people are given civil rights, then everyone will want them! [/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2010
[size=13pt]Homosexuality is god's way of insuring that the truly gifted aren't burdened with children. [/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by jamace(m): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2010
"The wisest mind has something yet to learn."

-- George Santayana, Philosopher
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2010
wink wink wink

jamace:

"The wisest mind has something yet to learn."

-- George Santayana, Philosopher

Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:34am On Aug 10, 2010
[size=13pt]Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.- cheesy[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by ceasyc(f): 2:46am On Aug 11, 2010
I'm selfish, impatient n a little insecure @times. I make mistakes, I am out of control n at times hard 2 handle but if u can't handle me at my worst, den u sure as HELL don't deserve me at my BEST
Re: My Book Of Quotes by jamace(m): 6:01am On Aug 11, 2010
"When you affirm big, believe big and pray big, putting faith into action, big things happen."

Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
1898-1993
Preacher and Author
Re: My Book Of Quotes by jamace(m): 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2010
"You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind."

Mahatma Gandhi
1869-1948
Political and Spiritual Leader
Re: My Book Of Quotes by jamace(m): 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2010
"Success depends on getting good at saying no without feeling guilty. You cannot get ahead with your own goals if you are always saying yes to someone else's projects. You can only get ahead with your desired lifestyle if you are focused on the things that will produce that lifestyle."

-- Jack Canfield, Success Coach
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2010
[size=13pt]Women are most fascinating between the ages of 35 and 40 after they have won a few races and know how to pace themselves. Since few women ever pass 40, maximum fascination can continue indefinitely. cheesy cheesy wink[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2010
[size=13pt]Let us not be satisfied with just giving money. Money is not enough, money can be got, but they need your hearts to love them. So, spread your love everywhere you go. wink[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2010
[size=13pt]A man hath no better thing under the sun, than to eat, and to drink, and to be merry.
Bible
Ecclesiastes 8.15
[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by jamace(m): 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2010
"Do not wait; the time will never be "just right." Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along."

-- Napoleon Hill, Writer
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2010
[size=13pt]You've heard of the three ages of man - youth, age, and you are looking wonderful. cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2010
[size=13pt]Here's to the perfect girl, I couldn't ask for more. She's deaf 'n dumb, oversexed, and owns a liquor store. [/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2010
[size=13pt]When you don't have any money, the problem is food. When you have money, it's sex. When you have both, it's health. If everything is simply jake, then you're frightened of death. grin[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by jamace(m): 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2010
"Wealth depends chiefly on two words, industry and frugality; that is, waste neither time nor money, but make the best use of both."

-- Benjamin Franklin, statesman
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2010
[size=13pt]Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle. lol cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2010
[size=13pt]I only take a drink on two occasions - when I'm thirsty and when I'm not. wink[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2010
[size=13pt]The cost of freedom is always high, but Nigerians have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission to Religion--- Satanism is a lifestyle and the right path to follow .

Hail Satan! wink
[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by jamace(m): 9:34pm On Aug 23, 2010
"Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough."

-- Franklin Roosevelt, 32nd U.S. president
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2010
[size=13pt]The best time to make friends is before you need them.[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2010
[size=13pt]A friendship that can end never really began.[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2010
[size=13pt]I spent a lot of my money on booze, birds and fast cars - the rest I just squandered. wink[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by jamace(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2010
"You can't do it unless you can imagine it."

-- George Lucas, director
Re: My Book Of Quotes by jamace(m): 4:49am On Aug 28, 2010
"Hope is a vigorous principle; it sets the head and heart to work, and animates a man to do his utmost. It makes a seeming impossibility give way."

-- Jeremy Collier, critic
Re: My Book Of Quotes by ceasyc(f): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2010
"Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don't even deserve to be an issue in your lifeā€¦"

"Idleness is an inlet to disorder & makes way for Licentious people who have nothing to do n are quickly tired of their own company".
Re: My Book Of Quotes by jamace(m): 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2010
"One might think that the money value of an invention constitutes its reward to the man who loves his work. But speaking for myself, I can honestly say this isn't so, I continue to find my greatest pleasure, and so my reward, in the work that precedes what the world calls success."

-- Thomas Edison, inventor
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2010
[size=13pt]Ah, beer, my one weakness. My achilles heel, if you will.[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2010
[size=13pt]In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women. cheesy cheesy wink[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2010
[size=13pt]Nigerians will put up with anything provided it doesn't block traffic.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply)

I Hate To Love Him / Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story / The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.