Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,962 members, 7,922,374 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:38 AM

I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria (6604 Views)

Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business / I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 23, 2016
tonytony208:

You can also drop your number
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by africanman85: 10:48pm On May 23, 2016
tonytony208:

You can also drop your number
Add me pls 08032655418
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by africanman85: 11:02pm On May 23, 2016
telim:

here is the torrent link https://kat.cr/techsmith-camtasia-studio-8-6-0-build-2079-key-sadeempc-t12339012.html#comment
here is the official page https://www.techsmith.com/camtasia.html
Bro, I have been following u on both CPA and Youtube stuff, be kind enough to put me through on this. my no is 08032655418 .
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by sheis: 7:40pm On May 26, 2016
@ Telim, I really need your help on this.
I am interested in this but it sounds new to me. Is fadein a software that i have to download? do i have to open a domiciliary account after applying for google adsense? Can you please guide me on how to go about this so that i can get it right once and for all. Please help me with this. I don't mind, if i have to pay for a step by step tutorial or meet you for a one on one training. you can reach me at bettybee984 at yahoo dot com
Thank you.

telim:
Earning money online is not as easy as info marketers claim. Infact alot of the ebook sellers hardly earn online, they only earn from the sales of their ebooks by deceiving noobs, you can earn huge cash only if you offer some kind of service to your clients online or you have a working method that works with affiliate marketing etc.
If you are okay earning few bucks monthly between 600 to 700 bucks monthly with you with YouTube just try these below method
1. create a professional YouTube channel I.e give your channel a name related to your niche , a good banner, a good avatar etc Google for more info.
2. Download the crack version of camtasia from torrents sites. camtasia is used to create videos and it's very simple to use.
3. go to google and search for something like motivational quote, copy ten of them you think are catchy.
4. search for ten images on Google that are related to each quote.
5. go to YouTube audio library to download free royalty music, that Will look nice with the quotes and images.
6. Download a free intro template from YouTube and modify it to your taste with camtasia and ensures it reflects your channel
7. use camtasia to turn your images, the quotes and free royalty music to a 720px video. Every quote must have its own images, use fadein to transit from one quote ot the other, add the free royalty music as the background video and ensures an intro Is added Aubrey starting of the video and an animated call to action button with a text that contain "subscribe to my channel" is displayed 20 seconds to the end of the video.
8, After rending the video give a title like top 10 motivational quote 2016
9. apply for YouTube adsense account and bank
Note you will have to upload atleast 2 videos per week to earn a descent income.
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by ladyinred: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
tonytony208:

Sorry about calling u a he cheesy

I can say I'm in the same pair of shoes as yourself. Affiliate marketing is too populated. So many peeps are doing it and this has reduced chance of success. Blogging too is time consuming and its lack of success is almost frustrating.

I have made up my mind to go into forex trading. I am working to raise $100 and fund a forex trading account. I am a member of a group on Watsapp and they release free forex signals almost every day. There are also many experts in that group and they are always ready to help with information. With very good strategy, I'm certain one can make minimum of 50% of his/her investment after a month.

I will suggest to you dear sister to look in that direction. Forex trading does not depend on anyone except you. With good strategy you will make it big and live comfortably and independent of any job. I must however warn you that forex trading is not a get-rich-quick scheme. No, it is not. But if you are patient, your money will grow with time and you can be financially independent. If you want, I can ask the admin of that group to add you.

The rule of that group is that no one is allowed to do advert; anyone who advertises will be banned.
Please add me to that forex group.
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by geogbengi: 12:51am On Nov 27, 2016
ladyinred:

Please, add me too. 08032052300
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by Krak(m): 7:27am On Nov 27, 2016
telim:
Earning money online is not as easy as info marketers claim. Infact alot of the ebook sellers hardly earn online, they only earn from the sales of their ebooks by deceiving noobs, you can earn huge cash only if you offer some kind of service to your clients online or you have a working method that works with affiliate marketing etc.
If you are okay earning few bucks monthly between 600 to 700 bucks monthly with you with YouTube just try these below method
1. create a professional YouTube channel I.e give your channel a name related to your niche , a good banner, a good avatar etc Google for more info.
2. Download the crack version of camtasia from torrents sites. camtasia is used to create videos and it's very simple to use.
3. go to google and search for something like motivational quote, copy ten of them you think are catchy.
4. search for ten images on Google that are related to each quote.
5. go to YouTube audio library to download free royalty music, that Will look nice with the quotes and images.
6. Download a free intro template from YouTube and modify it to your taste with camtasia and ensures it reflects your channel
7. use camtasia to turn your images, the quotes and free royalty music to a 720px video. Every quote must have its own images, use fadein to transit from one quote ot the other, add the free royalty music as the background video and ensures an intro Is added Aubrey starting of the video and an animated call to action button with a text that contain "subscribe to my channel" is displayed 20 seconds to the end of the video.
8, After rending the video give a title like top 10 motivational quote 2016
9. apply for YouTube adsense account and bank
Note you will have to upload atleast 2 videos per week to earn a descent income.

Powerful...
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by chibuikepeter: 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
ladyinred:

Please add me 07038934762
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by owelle22(m): 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hi joseph

I have been trying to reach but your line is not reachable.

We need to talk.

DJoseph4Real:
I wish to inform you and assure you that the best Online business that can fetch you so much money is:
MOBILE MARKETING BUSINESS (M.M.B)

Mobile Marketing allows companies and different kinds of organizations to get in touch with their consumers, customers or members directly through their Mobile devices.

Mobile Marketing Business is also known as the combination the following Online biz/services like: BulkSMS services, Robocall services, Callertunez and Shortcode setup services, website design, GSM Database supplier, Resellers Package etc

You can become an admin of a BulkSMS/Mobile Marketing Portal offering all of the above services and make lots of money from this them..

I'm happy to view this opportunity to you because I know that
when you venture into this Mobile Marketing Business opportunity, it’s guarantee to be making you at least of N250,000 monthly from all these highly profitable mobile marketing services, like: BulkSMS services, RoboCall services, Shortcode & CallerTunez setup services, Mobile website, Mobile Apps, GSM Database, Web Design, your RESELLER's package and lots
more….. as I mentioned earlier.

BULKSMS SERVICE =>

SMS has made it possible to reach people in few seconds and place Information, Invitations, Reminders Inspiration msgs or Advert of your products/services directly in the palm of their hands.
The recipient's direct response to such information has been noted to be very high. Our system allows you to send Bulk SMS and manage your contacts and messages by using any web browser, be it on mobile or computer.
Our price is ridiculously cheap and our messages delivers instantly irrespective of volumes.

ROBOCALL SERVICE =>

Our Robocall allows you to send the Voice Ads/Pre recorded Voice message in known language to targeted audience. This Solution is a powerful tool for publicity of the product and branding. The major advantage of our bulk voice call or robocall is that it delivers easily under voice message to targeted people in relatively short period of time.

GSM DATABASE =>

Download highly categorized 2015 Nigeria GSM database,
We have updated 83 million Nigerian GSM phone numbers arranged in states and L.G.A database.
Are you running a Company, SMS Portal, Church, an Organization, Small and Medium scale Businesses, are you a politician or an individual? This offer is for you, with this phone numbers you can now advertise and communicate to 83 million Nigerian informing them about your product and services and make so much profit.
People can ignore your advert on News papers, Radio stations, TV stations and even Billboard but can never ignore your adverts on the screen of their GSM phones.
Acquire our full database of 83 MILLION GSM NUMBERS Now....Classified by local government in each state & GSM network operator, all at cheaper rate.

CALLERTUNE SETUP =>

Personalized ring back service enables you to change the conventional "ring ring" sound heard when your friends, colleagues & family members call you with a tune of your choice. Caller Tunes entertains your callers with a selected music each time your phone rings and makes money for the one who uploaded the song.

SHORTCODE SETUP =>

SMS Shortcode is a 5 or 6 digit number, just like a phone number, but shorter and easier to remember. SMS Short Codes are used to receive and send out text messages to customers and are issued by the Short Code provider. Our short Code enables you to bill your customers through their phone credit. Its the fastest way of getting millions of people to donate money if you are an NGO or Church or get paid for digital products likes music, ringtone etc. Also, its the Fastest way to promote your business and get paid or offer lottery service. We're ready to Setup your Shortcode for you within the next 72 hours..

THIS BULK-SMS/MOBILE MARKETING BUSINESS HAS IS ONE OF THE REAL BOOMING ONLINE BIZ THAT KEEPS ON CREATING MANY MILLIONAIRES IN NIGERIANS TODAY
because
Bulk SMS is used in large volume by multi-million naira companies/
organizations such as Banks, Churches, Factories, NGOs, Schools, Political Parties, Cooperatives etc, to reach their audience at a click of mouse. These organizations and companies lodge millions of naira into the account of those who provide a platform to send these Bulk Messages and they do this on daily basis.

To venture into this Mobile Marketing Business, all you need is......

1) A determined mind to succeed in this business.
2) A little knowledge of how to check your email yourself
3) A little investment capital lesser than N26,000 TAC applied
4) A working telephone number
5) A bank account (Savings or Current) with any bank in Nigeria

We will do the rest hard work for you....

I will like to show you what the MOBILE MARKETING PORTAL we'll setup
for you will look like for you to know the quality of what you are
about to make payment for:

Cont. Read.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Give Me Info On Haulage Business In Nigeria / MUST READ!!! If You Buy And Sell Bitcoin Or Plan Going Into It / How To Accept International Payment For Your Shopify & Woocommerce Stores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.