Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,322 members, 7,888,013 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:36 PM

Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) (118942 Views)

Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by pedrilo: 7:50am On May 19, 2016
any woman that will torture me by depriving me sex in marige DIE BY FIRE IJN.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by seoph4jah: 7:50am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
I hate men undecided I don't think I will get married to one
[/b]
[b]
YOU HATE MEN AND YOU LIKE IT RAW
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 7:51am On May 19, 2016
abeeceebee:
in response to ur questions I am a woman too and my husband does not beat and later demand for sex on the same day. Secondly, that how her husband assaults her on a regular basis, after perpetrating vthis evil act he will be asking my sister to lay her back for him. Am not here to incure ur pity but I need some advice for my sis ASAP!

This is a different story altogether. Perhaps you need to open another thread and the bare facts will influence the comments and the right advice will come. Good luck.
And you are a woman, no wonder you brought the story here. If as a sibling you were male, you wouldn't have bothered boring us with this misyarn. So a little bruise on the lower leg is "battering" to you? I was expecting to see a "sex~shy" woman with a broken head in a hospital bed! Anyways, sort your family issues out of nairaland, let's worry here on how to buy fuel @ 86 naira, no offence!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Owliver(m): 7:51am On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You like it alot from your comment I know one woman can't satify you. I don't envy your wife to be, she's in for enough drilling. grin Sex no be food tongue
lolz. dont think that way. am a monk. but i just want you to understand peoples pain. yes we humans are selfish but in a union such as marriage its calls for sacrifice. the man did wrong but no one should come justify the actions of the woman. its sickening. wink
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Smith35(m): 7:51am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:

In as much as u do, I believe opportunities vary. There are better men in the world and since u believe in God, u can count on Him to bless u with one of the good men. In as much as d world is concerned, men n women are necessary evil to one another. Understanding the "LOVE" btwn them supersedes the evil. Love is beautiful and I pray u find one.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Owliver(m): 7:52am On May 19, 2016
gloryman91:
She should be more prayerful.
Lmao. you well so? embarassed
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by daveson2020(m): 7:56am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
Are you telling me that you don't have a father and you will deny your children the joy of having a father or you going to have the from sperm donors
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On May 19, 2016
D2diff:
If you ask me
Na who I go ask?undecided
Ask ur parents.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by irisola(f): 7:56am On May 19, 2016
beating a woman for any reason on this planet is a sign of cowardness
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by bobkezel(m): 8:01am On May 19, 2016
D2diff:
If you feel like beating someone, you know your way to your father's house. They are waiting for you theresmiley, Your father, mother, sibling and the rest of them. Beat them and let them bleed.

no wonder ur inlaw beat ur useless sister mercilessly. Bad family blood. Like sibling like sibling. Tufia. What a family.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by jaelz(m): 8:01am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:

You never taste better prick nah why
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Wallade(m): 8:03am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:

Then you are good riddance to bad rubbish!
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:

Lesbianism aspirant.Na so e dey start
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Peacefulgold(m): 8:04am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
U hate men,but u r in a relationship...
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:05am On May 19, 2016
Owliver:
lolz. dont think that way. am a monk. but i just want you to understand peoples pain. yes we humans are selfish but in a union such as marriage its calls for sacrifice. the man did wrong but no one should come justify the actions of the woman. its sickening. wink
She is right, that man is thinking with his third leg. Beat me cox of sex and you won't see my pant not to talk of the evilforest for a month or more. The man is wrong tongue
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by bigcil2(m): 8:06am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
LGBT?

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 8:07am On May 19, 2016
Smith35:

In as much as u do, I believe opportunities vary. There are better men in the world and since u believe in God, u can count on Him to bless u with one of the good men. In as much as d world is concerned, men n women are necessary evil to one another. Understanding the "LOVE" btwn them supersedes the evil. Love is beautiful and I pray u find one.

I think the main emphasis should be on reasons why she hates men! Is it over money, sex or other issues? She claims she loves God, why, for creating women? Does she know the same God created men, and He did both for each other? Talk about a confused woman!
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:07am On May 19, 2016
AlanSugar:

This is a different story altogether. Perhaps you need to open another thread and the bare facts will influence the comments and the right advice will come. Good luck.
And you are a woman, no wonder you brought the story here. If as a sibling you were male, you wouldn't have bothered boring us with this misyarn. So a little bruise on the lower leg is "battering" to you? I was expecting to see a "sex~shy" woman with a broken head in a hospital bed! Anyways, sort your family issues out of nairaland, let's worry here on how to buy fuel @ 86 naira, no offence!
You no be amgrin
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Peacefulgold(m): 8:08am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
U hate men....but u love sex....
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Gloria3389(f): 8:08am On May 19, 2016
why will a man beat a woman in the first place. ..I understand some women can be so annoying and frustrating some times but beating is never the solution for crying out loud...

To those supporting the brutality cos of refusal of sex.....I understand that sex is like a man's life especially when he's in mood but that's never a good reason for beating your partner, besides no woman will open her hole down for you after beating her except u wanna eat poison in your food one day cos that's wickedness
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by deluxez12(m): 8:08am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
Who cares

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by olimaintain(m): 8:08am On May 19, 2016
[quote author=Josphine4good post=45687109]I hate men undecided I don't think I will get married to one[/quote
Why hating men while there are good ones like me grin cry
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by andreernest28(m): 8:08am On May 19, 2016
@josphine4good or what did you call urself,u re too old to get married.over age dey worry yout brain.You cant even advice your fellow woman,why did she get married in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 8:09am On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
She is right, that man is thinking with his third leg. Beat me cox of sex and you won't see my pant not to talk of the evilforest for a month or more. The man is wrong tongue

This is the result of a yaba-left thinking, oh I forgot, you are a woman! Sorry oh!

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Owliver(m): 8:12am On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
then i will cheat on you. and dont even give me the "you are a sinner" rubbish. i hardly care undecided
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:

grin grin >: grin i laugh in spanish..... grin grin grin marriage is never by force. Stay in your parents house for life dear

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:15am On May 19, 2016
Owliver:
then i will cheat on you. and dont even give me the "you are a sinner" rubbish. i hardly care undecided
You are free to cheat...if all you care about in life is sex.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Peacefulgold(m): 8:16am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
U hate men....wow...but from ur dp,ur type of girl likes sex so much but its unfortunate not all men fancies short girls...so I can understand y u said dat...

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Emmaxmusic(m): 8:16am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
I am the one on my dp I have nothing to lie about
nice dp so cute
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:17am On May 19, 2016
AlanSugar:

This is the result of a yaba-left thinking, oh I forgot, you are a woman! Sorry oh!
Rude angry
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Owliver(m): 8:18am On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You are free to cheat...if all you care about in life is sex.
grin grin grin you are a good girl. you will make a good wife. lets send private msg na. i have been searching for someone as understanding as you are. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30) (Reply)

I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!! / House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.