Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) (118828 Views)

Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by toprealman: 8:20am On May 19, 2016
Uramzi:
It's better for a man to be stingy with his money
because he hustled for it...than for a woman to deny
you a hole that she didn't even drill.
Bro I'm most sorry buh yhur sis is kinda wrong! How does it sound in your ear disallowing yhur hubby intercourse? If en begin cheat nko? Wetin yhu go yarn if yhu catch am? If dey say make dey dey fu**k b4 marriage to know if sex dey bellefull dia man dem go say no, I'm a Virgin! Oya nunu! Get well o. God bless yhur Union! Over to d brothers...Is the man still breathing??
You have a very long way to go in life! If you are above 30.....I pity your "wife".
P.S: How come you edited your original post?
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by guru03(m): 8:22am On May 19, 2016
I hate men undecided I don't think I will get married to one

You need to forgive yourself for hating men, you can't use one instance and generalized on other, Pray to God to have a right Man.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Peacefulgold(m): 8:22am On May 19, 2016
grin tongue

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:25am On May 19, 2016
Owliver:
grin grin grin you are a good girl. you will make a good wife. lets send private msg na. i have been searching for someone as understanding as you are. embarassed
Lol, you can't chest on me if that's why you calling me a good girlgrin. No messages according to you just mention.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On May 19, 2016
peculyachi:

civilization teaches us to tolerate diversity not stupidity.... was he der? did he know or even ask the reason why she refused him sex? u think women are toys abi? so because he married her, she is obligated to allow him stroll in and out of her vagina anytime he feels like regardless of her mood
?...Jesus Christ...I Dnt just understand how today's Men think....what ever happened to self control....

It is you who think his opinion is stupid! Check out how many people like the comment. All I'm saying is that insulting people at the slightest provocation gives you off as a rude and insolent person. It a bad tag to carry as a lady
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by glossy6(f): 8:27am On May 19, 2016
Why did she deny him s3x? I can't remember the last time I said no to him, because I get it maybe once in 2 months undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by lekan29ice(m): 8:27am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
yes I do
like seriously
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Owliver(m): 8:28am On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Lol, you can't chest on me if that's why you calling me a good girlgrin. No messages according to you just mention.
rules are meant to be broken baby. slow down let me talk to you embarassed
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by sotadegrt(m): 8:31am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:

could u b specific on your reason for hating men? You sound pained and used
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:32am On May 19, 2016
Owliver:
rules are meant to be broken baby. slow down let me talk to you embarassed
Lol, don't break the rules please.. grin
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by peculyachi(f): 8:34am On May 19, 2016
dicefrost:

It is you who think his opinion is stupid! Check out how many people like the comment. All I'm saying is that insulting people at the slightest provocation gives you off as a rude and insolent person. It a bad tag to carry as a lady

you must be kidding me...there are more than a million people on nairaland and I am supposed to go by his comment cos less than 50 pple liked the comment! eeew!....I didn't insult him...I analysed what he is and simply told him...
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by sunshine1974(m): 8:36am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
amen
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Obienesarah: 8:38am On May 19, 2016
Uramzi:
It's better for a man to be stingy with his money
because he hustled for it...than for a woman to deny
you a hole that she didn't even drill.
Bro I'm most sorry buh yhur sis is kinda wrong! How does it sound in your ear disallowing yhur hubby intercourse? If en begin cheat nko? Wetin yhu go yarn if yhu catch am? If dey say make dey dey fu**k b4 marriage to know if sex dey bellefull dia man dem go say no, I'm a Virgin! Oya nunu! Get well o. God bless yhur Union! Over to d brothers...Is the man still breathing??
Do u know if the woman did this as a result of the man cheating on her already, cos I dnt see any reason a wife should deny her husband F*ck.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by babs01(m): 8:38am On May 19, 2016
This is very bad
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by lildush(m): 8:39am On May 19, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
As I promised myself & God that nothing will make me lay my hands on my woman, God please help the man that will lay his hands on my sister.

God Please Help Him In Jesus Name..AMEN!!

I say amen to dat prayer bro.. but trully notin should make a man beat his wife.. its not a normal tin to do.. u Dnt have to pray not to do it..its just like seeing a 34 yrs old man playing wit sand.. its just not possible if d man is sane.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by NLjona(m): 8:40am On May 19, 2016
pucelle:

Start vigil so you won't birth female kids too.

and don't forget to marry your fellow man

i didnt mean i wouldn't want to have daughters.. matter of fact i love the girl child more.. i said sister not daughter.. read very closely next time okay.. cheers
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by tunjijones(m): 8:43am On May 19, 2016
pucelle:

So the women should stay put and continue to get killed in the name of preserving marriage ehn?

are you all insane?
it will not be better for marriage if,constant physical abuse is what y'all prescribe as normal
Twisted generation.

what happens to training,advising the beasts in disguise as men,to stop flexing muscles on a woman?

Insane? why shd you mention me to insult me? I aired my own opinion and next time don't mention me to insult me. Mind your business pls

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 8:43am On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You no be amgrin

Geh, which one be ur own nah, abi I lie?
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 8:50am On May 19, 2016
I am nt in support of the man bt let me ask u some ques.
Wat was her response wen he askd for sex?
Is dat hw he has bin beating her b4 nw?
Ask ur aunty, wen was d last time her hubby touched her?
Although no mata wat,he is nt meant to raise his hand on her bt if she is @ fault,he shuld also decide to go on strike for 6months. angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by 9ja4live: 8:54am On May 19, 2016
next time she should allow her HUSBAND. i may not like beat her but i have other worse medium, na her go woka naked for me.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by silversonuc(m): 8:58am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:

lesbians errwia
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On May 19, 2016
Most Marriages will never survive, we have lost our way

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On May 19, 2016
9ja4live:
next time she should allow her HUSBAND. i may not like beat her but i have other worse medium, na her go woka naked for me.

Sounds like rape to me, what if she's not really in the mood.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by BizLife(m): 8:59am On May 19, 2016
Why can't we see her face. She probably has other men who satisfy her.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Jonnybobo(m): 8:59am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
How can a beautiful Angel like U hate men. Are U a Les ?
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Stallione(m): 9:04am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
grin hahahahha,very funny,we've not finished dealing with plenty ladies everywere,dat are willing n ready to marry,not to talk of one dat is not ready to get married to one.Women's population is too much dear!!!.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by falore18(m): 9:05am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:

Remember you were "fathered" by man. So love them. Not all of us are beast.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On May 19, 2016
peculyachi:

you must be kidding me...there are more than a million people on nairaland and I am supposed to go by his comment cos less than 50 pple liked the comment! eeew!....I didn't insult him...I analysed what he is and simply told him...

So you called him an assholeee, and its not an insult? Nobody said you had to agree with him, you only counter him with a superior argument.......... It seems you aren't open to advice, so I'm gonna stop here. But note, if you carry this insolence into a marriage, you may hurt a man's ego. The result could be ugly. Goodbye.

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 9:07am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
If I were you, I will make positive prophecy into my life. What just sowed into your future isn't good. Change your thought.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 9:07am On May 19, 2016
Josphine4good:
If I were you, I will make positive prophecy into my life. What you just sowed into your future isn't good. Change your thought.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Stallione(m): 9:07am On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Too bad, some men are wicked
shot up undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) by Stallione(m): 9:08am On May 19, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Too bad, some men are wicked
sho......tup undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30) (Reply)

I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!! / House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.