Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,035 members, 7,906,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:34 PM

What Nonsense Is This.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Nonsense Is This.. (820 Views)

Nonsense Of The Trinity. / God Is Testing You? What Nonsense. / The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Nonsense Is This.. by sorextee(m): 9:34pm On May 17, 2016
Africans can you imagine this photo, and these are the people who brought the Bible to us, this is why i start thinking that the Bible is political and man made religious Book, to deceive people and fool them. Nonsense...

1 Share

Re: What Nonsense Is This.. by olatunjithomas(m): 10:40pm On May 17, 2016
end time stuffs though.
Re: What Nonsense Is This.. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
sorextee:
Africans can you imagine this photo, and these are the people who brought the Bible to us, this is why i start thinking that the Bible is political and man made religious Book, to deceive people and fool them. Nonsense...

You don't have to think, the answer is not far fetched.

It's a man made tool.

You should know that by now.

Useless Jews.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God Called Me From My Mother’s Womb – Pastor Crown Obioha Opens Up / Scoan / [janmashtami Wishes] Janmashtami Wishes 2016, Krishnajanmashtami Status, Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.