Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:54 AM

What T.B. Joshua Said About The Buhari Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What T.B. Joshua Said About The Buhari Administration (3514 Views)

Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture / Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What T.B. Joshua Said About The Buhari Administration by halimaba: 11:08pm On May 17, 2016
There is currently a video circulating on the internet of Pastor T.B. Joshua commenting on the Buhari administration. Giving prophetic insight into the year 2016, the cleric addressed the world and Africa in general, before honing in on Nigeria. In the video which has been viewed on YouTube over 500,000 times, T.B. Joshua is seen saying:

“President Buhari will do everything to reject devaluation of the naira – which is a good idea from a good leader. But there will be overwhelming pressure from above him which he will not be able to resist. Everyone has a portion to be blamed. Let us share the blame and move the country forward.

My president, President Buhari has good intentions. A king’s intention cannot be carried out properly without the support of his subjects. He needs your support to lead us out of the valley. Nigeria, we are in a valley. It is not our president that put us in the valley but generations.” He concluded by exhorting, “Nigerians, support and pray for your leader. The future of this country is crying for help.”

After a long hard fight to resist devaluation, on Friday, Buhari indeed finally succumbed to the pressure from the International Monetary Fund (IMF). Sources revealed that the naira would be pegged at N290 to one dollar.

“The truth is that Nigeria cannot operate without sourcing credit from the IMF. And the IMF was adamant that we must devalue before they can discuss extending credit to us,” an economic adviser to Buhari reported to the media.
For many months, Buhari had stood his ground on the issue and continues to insist that he is not yet convinced about the benefits of further devaluation of the naira.

The drastic fall of the naira has been the source of siginificant hardships this year in Nigeria. This has led to the wide-scale fuel shortage and removal of food subsidy, food scarcity and extortionate hikes in food prices.

T.B. Joshua had equally commented on this in his prophecy at the beginning of the year: “There will be large scale scarcity, shortage of food.” “As a state, country, continent, we have to go back to the farm to arrest, to alleviate the forthcoming situation.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjrAXxXxaso
WATCH from 10:10

1 Share

Re: What T.B. Joshua Said About The Buhari Administration by lifezone247(m): 11:09pm On May 17, 2016
I'm coming...........oga tells us when and how this country go better. That should be the best of your prophesy for me I swear. Until then get the F off here plz.

4 Likes

Re: What T.B. Joshua Said About The Buhari Administration by hotspec(m): 11:10pm On May 17, 2016
noted
Re: What T.B. Joshua Said About The Buhari Administration by Kentura(m): 11:20pm On May 17, 2016
we're here!
Re: What T.B. Joshua Said About The Buhari Administration by Tocheagle(m): 11:38pm On May 17, 2016
Fake Prophecies everywhere

4 Likes

Re: What T.B. Joshua Said About The Buhari Administration by Nobody: 1:14am On May 18, 2016
Tocheagle:
Fake Prophecies everywhere
What's fake there? He was saying the truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What T.B. Joshua Said About The Buhari Administration by Nobody: 1:20am On May 18, 2016
That's my daddy in christ. I love him so much
Re: What T.B. Joshua Said About The Buhari Administration by nobilis: 5:05am On May 18, 2016
asuustrike2009:

What's fake there? He was saying the truth

Which kind rubbish truth?
Why didn't this video come out earlier in the year?
Why is this video making the rounds now?

This was how he faked the prophecy of the Belgium bombings.

Why can't people use their heads?
People are now worshipping their fellow human beings in the name of religion.
It is a pity.

4 Likes

Re: What T.B. Joshua Said About The Buhari Administration by Sunglass20(f): 5:24am On May 18, 2016
nobilis:

It is a pity.

You can't get to see It since you a not a viewer of Emmanuel TV. He said this on 31st December 2015, Eve of the New Year... I watched it Live sir! It has been Aired repeatedly, ever since then.

4 Likes

Re: What T.B. Joshua Said About The Buhari Administration by Yorubasgreat(f): 5:39am On May 18, 2016
Bigmillz:
That's my daddy in christ. I love him so much

Wonder when your eyes would be clear from all this 'jibiti' these acclaimed men of who knows what are forming..

As if there is a place in the Bible you are told to keep 'Daddies in Christ'

Wake up and man up.. You relationship with Christ is personal, once anybody comes in between you are on your own.

1 Like

Re: What T.B. Joshua Said About The Buhari Administration by Samexdx(m): 5:53am On May 18, 2016
God is with us
Re: What T.B. Joshua Said About The Buhari Administration by mranova(m): 6:04am On May 18, 2016
Sunglass20:

You can't get to see It since you a not a viewer of Emmanuel TV. He said this on 31st December 2015, Eve of the New Year... I watched it Live sir! It has been Aired reapetedly, ever since then.

Pls don't stress yourself explaining. The message has always been out there.

1 Like

Re: What T.B. Joshua Said About The Buhari Administration by proeast(m): 6:09am On May 18, 2016
So are we supposed to do with this piece of information?
Re: What T.B. Joshua Said About The Buhari Administration by Nobody: 6:09am On May 18, 2016
ok.
Re: What T.B. Joshua Said About The Buhari Administration by debris: 6:40am On May 18, 2016
Foolish people na now una go remember Tb.Joshua prophesy come take am serious Abi?? undecided cos e don enter politics

Thunder wey go fire una still dey gym all of una wey no dey take this man serious
Re: What T.B. Joshua Said About The Buhari Administration by Nobody: 6:43am On May 18, 2016
If he had started with an all inclusive tenure... we wont be here...

TB joshua also stated "he needs support from every part of the country"...

We only have a president who did not listen.. the road would have been extremely smooth for buhari if he began with an all inclusive tenure.
Re: What T.B. Joshua Said About The Buhari Administration by Nobody: 6:55am On May 18, 2016
nobilis:

It is a pity.
I watched the video before the bruohaha. If like don't believe but the reality Is that the prophecy is gradually coming to past. Infact I downloaded it from this forum
Re: What T.B. Joshua Said About The Buhari Administration by Nbote(m): 9:14am On May 18, 2016
So now na prophesies b d new consolations?
Re: What T.B. Joshua Said About The Buhari Administration by eunisam: 9:34am On May 18, 2016
Na una sabi

(1) (Reply)

There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. / BREAKING: IGP Alkali Booed On Arrival In Lagos (video) / Transport Fare From Lagos To Benin City Is Almost 20,000 Naira And Nobody isTal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.