Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" (41820 Views)

Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) / 7 Men Die From Sex With Zimbabwean Woman / Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Dinocarex(m): 9:51am On May 18, 2016
angels09:
God save the judges who had sentenced the man to death. Especially the marriage failures like Kate henshaw and umarriageable entities like Linda Ikeji.
Those aforementioned always quick to react to Issues relating to the so called "Gender Inequality" if I may put. I was amazed with verdict reached even without any Police or Doctor's report especially by Kate.
Its common sense to wait for either of the above mentioned before jumping into conclusion and if truly they are activists, they should be aware of the rules that guide that...
One word for them... They are wannabees looking for cheap attention.

4 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by delishpot: 9:59am On May 18, 2016
tayoccu:

may it be the same for you if the husband is innocent.
oya lemme hear your amen.

You funny. That person I quoted said the dead woman was sleeping around for sure because the husband said so. Am clearly not accusing anyone. If I was then I would be 100%sure of what I am accusing the person for and I will shout a big Amen. So if that person can't shout amen, why then slander a dead woman without any proof? Because she is a woman? Because her husband said so? Because he just can say so? Because she is not his sister, daughter or niece?
Let us learn to respect peoe and argue with our brains without hurling insults at others because we are "fortunate" to be analyzing their issues and not the other way round

5 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Strawman: 10:02am On May 18, 2016
Jazzlite:

Apostle of marital doom. Nigerian constitution allows for wife spanking... deal with it.

Spousal spanking

Is it allowed for a man to spank his wife under the law? Section 55(1) (d) of the Penal Code provides that “Nothing is an offence, which does not amount to the infliction of grievous harm upon any person and which is done by a husband for the purpose of correcting his wife. Such husband and wife being subject to any natural law or custom in which such correction is recognized as lawful.”

Not like I'm taking sides in this story or anything, but I hope you're aware that the Penal Code law is only applicable in Northern Nigeria (because of Muslims)..while Criminal Code is for the South

cc: mineANDurs, Teespice, nwaanambra1

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by gunpoint(m): 10:04am On May 18, 2016
makydebbie:
hmmm...so what killed her then?
DIQ grin
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Jazzlite: 10:04am On May 18, 2016
of course. u might wanna kno my position. see attached.

Strawman:

Not like I'm taking sides in this story or anything, but I hope you're aware that the Penal Code law is only applicable in Northern Nigeria (because of Muslims)..while Criminal Code is for the South

cc: mineANDurs

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Nobody: 10:07am On May 18, 2016
makydebbie:
hmmm...so what killed her then?

So people cant die naturally again ?

The most credible report was from their landlady who said she has never heard or seen the couple quarrel before..
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by nedu2000(m): 10:08am On May 18, 2016
annnikky:

Hw do u expect d man to tell d court d@ they r lovers? Even if they're lovers d man in Q will deny everything so d@ he'll not end up in jail.
her ex-employer commit no crime by engaging in adultery,its merely to aid in the investigation he will admit it,even if he doesn't the police can always trace the hotel in abuja to find out if they slept in the same room
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Nobody: 10:09am On May 18, 2016
mineANDurs:

He is a wife basher for Gods sake!
His only saving grace is dat d wife foolishly dd not report him when still alive. If they look closely, d cause of death might not b too far fetched from complications or emotional instability from d domestic violence she suffered.

Meanwhile, this is Naija, who knows if d result was not fabricated.

You need a medical report on the way you reason..

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by alienvirus: 10:11am On May 18, 2016
Jazzlite:
proof? you messenger of falsehood.... landlady says he is quiet and 9ce, you apostles of marital doom said he beat her 2 death! Police autopsy said she wash not beaten to death.....yet you insist he's a wife basher! haba free the man jawe, must you nail an innocent person at all costs, just to satisfy some domestic issues you're having?

Funny pic there cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Teespice(f): 10:12am On May 18, 2016
Strawman:

I am aware of how the penal and criminal code works.

I explained that earlier.
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Strawman: 10:13am On May 18, 2016
Jazzlite:
of course. u might wanna kno my position. see attached.

I'm just trying to make clear that the Penal Code is not even supposed to be applied to this Ronke's case at all. But I dunno, from the image you posted, are you suggesting that it should? Because of equity or something?

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Jazzlite: 10:15am On May 18, 2016
just educating the personality you cc'd. it sure does not apply. only took her up on the basis of equity.

Strawman:

I'm just trying to make clear that the Penal Code is not even supposed to be applied to this Ronke's case at all. But I dunno, from the image you posted, are you suggesting that it should? Because of equity or something?
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by phykel(m): 10:15am On May 18, 2016
tivta:

Dam men, are you a lawyer? Never knew such law exists, interesting...

I tell you. I am seeing it for the first time walahi
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by nwaanambra1(m): 10:15am On May 18, 2016
Strawman:

in other words, wives are free to live wayward life as they so wishes in the south abi? undecided

now you see the result of same law not being applicable in the south - wife goes cheating and messing her husband's reputation anyhow - husband gets angry and slapped wife - wife falls down the staircase and died! undecided
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Strawman: 10:16am On May 18, 2016
Teespice:

I am aware of how the penal and criminal code works.

I explained that earlier.

Oh, I must've missed it then. As I was scrolling down, I just saw you contributed something and decided to cc
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Onyiido: 10:17am On May 18, 2016
Jazzlite:

Apostle of marital doom. Nigerian constitution allows for wife spanking... deal with it.

Spousal spanking

Is it allowed for a man to spank his wife under the law? Section 55(1) (d) of the Penal Code provides that “Nothing is an offence, which does not amount to the infliction of grievous harm upon any person and which is done by a husband for the purpose of correcting his wife. Such husband and wife being subject to any natural law or custom in which such correction is recognized as lawful.”
I hope u won't end up beating ur wife in the name of correcting her. only pervert do that.
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Jazzlite: 10:18am On May 18, 2016
I did NOT marry a goat. Thanks for hoping anyways.

Onyiido:
I hope u won't end up beating ur wife in the name of correcting her. only pervert do that.

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Izen: 10:22am On May 18, 2016
Jazzlite:
proof? you messenger of falsehood.... landlady says he is quiet and 9ce, you apostles of marital doom said he beat her 2 death! Police autopsy said she wash not beaten to death.....yet you insist he's a wife basher! haba free the man jawe, must you nail an innocent person at all costs, just to satisfy some domestic issues you're having?

Autoposy says she was beaten. Not to death, but she was still beaten. Reading comprehension.

4 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by annnikky(f): 10:23am On May 18, 2016
nedu2000:
her ex-employer commit no crime by engaging in adultery,its merely to aid in the investigation he will admit it,even if he doesn't the police can always trace the hotel in abuja to find out if they slept in the same room
If d police can do that fine Buh I dnt c d man telling them d truth.
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by CioAngels(f): 10:27am On May 18, 2016
I feel they just want to get feelers from the public court to determine their final report. Otherwise, why come with inconclusive report when you know the report is not ready? Doctors, police, i beg you all to come out clean with the report so that you all will not be part of the fantastically corrupt Nigerians. Know that God is watching and waiting to know which judgement to hand down to you all.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Strawman: 10:27am On May 18, 2016
nwaanambra1:

in other words, wives are free to live wayward life as they so wishes in the south abi? undecided

now you see the result of same law not being applicable in the south - wife goes cheating and messing her husband's reputation anyhow - husband gets angry and slapped wife - wife falls down the staircase and died! undecided

You'd be surprised how many advantages we're enjoying because we're not using the same laws that are in the north. Better appreciate it the way it is.

There are other ways to correct a wrongful wife instead of resorting to violence.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by seunmsg(m): 10:29am On May 18, 2016
mineANDurs:

He is a wife basher for Gods sake!
His only saving grace is dat d wife foolishly dd not report him when still alive. If they look closely, d cause of death might not b too far fetched from complications or emotional instability from d domestic violence she suffered.

Meanwhile, this is Naija, who knows if d result was not fabricated.

shes a cheat for God sake. She sleeps around with her colleague and maybe, other unknown men. If they look closely, the cause of her death might be related to emotional instability resulting from her infidelity.

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by MarieSucre(f): 10:31am On May 18, 2016
rufychuks:

He was accussed of violently beating her to death. Police reports now state otherwise. Yet, you cling onto the notion that he is still guilty! This Feminism stuff is certainly not what I thought it was.

What has feminism to do with this or is it that you do not know what feminism means. Come for some education so as not to sound ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Phi001(m): 10:31am On May 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Nobody: 10:31am On May 18, 2016
mineANDurs:

V.P,
Association of future wife bashers!

I am sure u intentionally chose to omit d part that said she had marks of domestic violence and also d part where the husband admitted to beating her.

It is people like u dat kips us African's in d dark age,
Go to hell already!!!

Not saying she deserves to die, but did you read about the argument that lead to him beating her? After cheating on the man, she still came home to rob it on her husband's face. She deserved a slap. However, if she died as a result of domestic violence, the husband should face justice

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by MarieSucre(f): 10:33am On May 18, 2016
Jazzlite:

of course you should run....samesex lovemaking is a 14 year crime in Nigeria n you've been exposed! Well blaming Kate ain't my thingy...but then y shouldn't she be blamed if she can open her trap to convict the bereaved husband? Sauce 4 the goose..... Run all ye want your bidness ....

Spousal spanking

It is allowed for a man to spank his wife under the law, Section 55(1) (d) of the Penal Code provides that “Nothing is an offence, which does not amount to the infliction of grievous harm upon any person and which is done by a husband for the purpose of correcting his wife. Such husband and wife being subject to any natural law or custom in which such correction is recognized as lawful.”

Look at the way you're quoting it proudly. My God! And we wonder why Africa is so backward.

You reason like a child. If you have points to make them make it. Stop trying to shut down the conversation by calling people "same sex". Or are you gay yourself? Since you obviously hate women.

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by AreaFada2: 10:33am On May 18, 2016
Jazzlite:

People just cannot imagine that a man can be innocent. GUILTY is all they see.
He might be guilty. But let us put everything together first.

Some say he's violent, others say he's not. I guess the landlady who lives near them should be a reliable source. The children & live-in relatives too.

Obviously a cheating wife, a supposedly violent man (disputed), frequent quarrels & maybe a bit of economic challenges. These are serious ingredients for wahala.

But hopefully, autopsy results including toxicology will explain cause of death.

If her family suspect autopsy foul play, they can commission their own autopsy.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by MarieSucre(f): 10:37am On May 18, 2016
dicefrost:

Not saying she deserves to die, but did you read about the argument that lead to him beating her? After cheating on the man, she still came home to rob it on her husband's face. She deserved a slap. However, if she died as a result of domestic violence, the husband should face justice

There is also that other issue about her husband having a child outside wedlock.

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by MarieSucre(f): 10:39am On May 18, 2016
seunmsg:

shes a cheat for God sake. She sleeps around with her colleague and maybe, other unknown men. If they look closely, the cause of her death might be related to emotional instability resulting from her infidelity.

Or you mean emotional instability from finding out her husband might have a child outside.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by uzolexis(f): 10:40am On May 18, 2016
ojuolu:

i really wish i have a word to describe your mentality. In as much as i dont and i would not support wife spouse beaters for a second, i will also not appreciate nor tolerate wivesspouses that sleeps around. They are worse than assassins. Allow the investigators to complete their job before you hang the guy to dry as you are presently doing. I know people like you cast aspersion on the institution of marriage on claims that are frivolous and unfunded like this one up here.

Fixed, it goes both ways smiley
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by MarieSucre(f): 10:41am On May 18, 2016
AreaFada2:

People just cannot imagine that a man can be innocent. GUILTY is all they see.
He might be guilty. But let us put everything together first.

Some say he's violent, others say he's not. I guess the landlady who lives near them should be a reliable source. The children & live-in relatives too.

Obviously a cheating wife, a supposedly violent man (disputed), frequent quarrels & maybe a bit of economic challenges. These are serious ingredients for wahala.

But hopefully, autopsy results including toxicology will explain cause of death.

If her family suspect autopsy foul play, they can commission their own autopsy.

"obviously a cheating wife"

"a supposedly violent husband".

I see what you did there. You have already convicted the wife of adultery but the man is still probably innocent. Nice try!
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Onyiido: 10:42am On May 18, 2016
bobosh02:
it's so obvious dat she was dating d man her husband accused her of dating,imagine both of dem left d company at two days intervals n she neva told her hubby she isn't working in d company in order to ve free time wit her lover
A lil truth here points to the fact that she was actually dating d man. how can she be sacked yet she refused telling her husband. looking at it critically, she caused her own death just in order to galvanize with her supposed lover.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video / Man Kills Himself After Stabbing “cheating” Girlfriend To Death In Ebonyi (pic) / Two Nigerian “big Boys” Jailed Over Wire Fraud In The U.S. - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.