Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,137 members, 7,949,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

Reasons Why U Need To Ask Him/her That Awkward Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why U Need To Ask Him/her That Awkward Question (1006 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) / Why U Must Use Vega 100 (strictly For Men) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why U Need To Ask Him/her That Awkward Question by talk2alabama: 5:31pm On May 18, 2016
You never really know someone well enough until u ask or put them to the test.

A girl meets a guy, they like each other, they get attracted and fall in love, gbooooooom, love sparks and ignites into smth pleasurable and along the line, the flame starts dying down, she wonders, is this the guy I fell in love with? He swears, he regrets ever marrying her.

Now all these things can be avoided if partners don't fail to make inquiries about the hidden personalities of their better half. In order not to be caught unawares about your partner's sudden behaviour, couples should try to look out for these traits and shouldn't be afraid to ask him/her these questions.

how do you handle anger issues

When people are dating, they only try to bring out the good side of them, and forget to discuss about their bad sides.. which isn't right. Ladies should always try to find out how worse her man could get. They just get all carried away by the free gifts and the niceness, instead of looking out for the important characters. They should find out how he handles anger issues, does he say rash things? Does he resort to beating? They should ask his siblings that have been living with him how he reacts... all these things just doesn't have to be swept under the carpet. A lot of couples today are crying and wailing, regretting the day both of dem got married all because either of them failed to dig deep into the real character of their partner.

What is ur spending habit like

You also hav to find out how he handles financial issues. Is he a spender? Does he indulge in gambling eg sports betting and the likes? Does he owe people a lot? Is he or she the type of person dat can "price" something for Africa? cheesy Some of them will even price pure water to 4naira if care is not taken. Infact there are easy ways to get all these answers. Put him to the test. A lot of girls don't just know how to ask questions. It shouldn't stop at hey how was ur day, etc. Engage in really deep conversations. Talk about politics, financial issues, health, lifestyle, fashion. Etc. Den put these case scenarios in his shoes and ask him if he were the one, what would be his opinion on it, then u get ur answers. It really gets catastrophic when such communications are swept under the rug and not discussed about. There is more to him you really don't know..

About her sexual/romantic lifestyle

There is something i"v noticed in ladies, when u put them through these questions, they usually get pissed off..or agitated. They be like, pls let's talk abt something else. This is so not right, I see such people as not being open minded. One year ago I remember havn a conversation with a lady, I asked her what's her opinion on intimacy, romantic conversations etc, na so dis babe just flare up, begin vex.. seems she wasn't comfortable with it, as skilled as I am in getting answers, she got to open up she just doesn't like to have these conversations with men, dat it really annoys her. She also told me she hates kissing.. I was really dumbfounded. I said to myself, thank God I just didn't show interest in dating you. She just revealed to me she doesn't like to talk about issues. Who just does that? In this Era when communication matters a lot, someone just hates it. Wow. it's also not a crime to know of your partner's sexual orientation. Does he likes kissing, what sexual positions does she feel comfortable with, does he like oral? Does she like oral, how open minded can he/she be during sex. I believe if we don't shy away from asking these questions, a lot of problems will be reduced in relationships and marriages.

Please people, there is no crime in asking questions. Ask ask ask. Even if u wish to knw she/he is a virgin, please ask. It's your right to know.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why U Need To Ask Him/her That Awkward Question by obiorathesubtle: 5:37pm On May 18, 2016
All this stress when you can just remain single, have flings and live free!!?? undecided

People don't make the right decisions in life.. Walaaahi!!

Wait, op.. About your Signature.. Have you ever asked your mother for money?? She is a woman right??
Re: Reasons Why U Need To Ask Him/her That Awkward Question by layla129(f): 5:41pm On May 18, 2016
Nice smiley
Re: Reasons Why U Need To Ask Him/her That Awkward Question by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 18, 2016
Ok..... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why U Need To Ask Him/her That Awkward Question by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:43pm On May 18, 2016
Everybody has a bad side...

But the truth is that...

Relationships always work when we keep the bad side in check and always show out our nice and positive side all the time...

BTW Op,

Must I know her bad attitudes
Re: Reasons Why U Need To Ask Him/her That Awkward Question by midehi2(f): 5:45pm On May 18, 2016
very correct, specially that anger aspect coz its a very difficult thing to condole in a relationship
Re: Reasons Why U Need To Ask Him/her That Awkward Question by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 18, 2016
You wouldn't get the right answer when you ask. Not until a real life scenario plays out. It is only then you'll get the right answers.
Re: Reasons Why U Need To Ask Him/her That Awkward Question by talk2alabama: 5:52pm On May 18, 2016
StillBrandnew:
You wouldn't get the right answer when you ask. Not until a real life scenario plays out. It is only then you'll get the right answers.
den u put dem to the test. Get her pissed off. See hw she reacts.. simple.
Re: Reasons Why U Need To Ask Him/her That Awkward Question by talk2alabama: 5:54pm On May 18, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Everybody has a bad side...

But the truth is that...

Relationships always work when we keep the bad side in check and always show out our nice and positive side all the time...

BTW Op,

Must I know her bad attitudes

yes of course.. u dnt want to end up marrying a woman who pours u acid just because u called angrily insulted her.
Re: Reasons Why U Need To Ask Him/her That Awkward Question by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 18, 2016
talk2alabama:
den u put dem to the test. Get her pissed off. See hw she reacts.. simple.
I don't even have to piss her off.

I'm naturally good at testing people's patience. grin
Re: Reasons Why U Need To Ask Him/her That Awkward Question by talk2alabama: 6:00pm On May 18, 2016
StillBrandnew:

I don't even have to piss her off.

I'm naturally good at testing people's patience. grin
loool especially wen she comes to see u and u both agree to come pick her somewhere and u tell her u will soon be with her in the next 2 minutes while in real sense, u are just having ur bath grin

Den she begins to call and call, rings ur fone upandan, swearing at u. Bla bla bla.. u still tell her ur almost there. She begins to vex, threatens to leave.. cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Reasons Why U Need To Ask Him/her That Awkward Question by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 18, 2016
layla129:
Nice smiley
I'm sure you didn't even read OP's post. cheesy
Re: Reasons Why U Need To Ask Him/her That Awkward Question by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:04pm On May 18, 2016
talk2alabama:
yes of course.. u dnt want to end up marrying a woman who pours u acid just because u called angrily insulted her.

What if she pours it on you during Dating, its still the same disfigured face... lol.

But on a serious note,.... let's weigh our options....

Either she tells you, and you accept her the way she is...
or...
She tells you and you dump her..
or
She hides it from you till you guys get married.

1 of the above MUST happen..

Choose your best shot..( remember, everybody has a bad side)..
Re: Reasons Why U Need To Ask Him/her That Awkward Question by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 18, 2016
talk2alabama:
loool especially wen she comes to see u and u both agree to come pick her somewhere and u tell her u will soon be with her in the next 2 minutes while in real sense, u are just having ur bath grin

Den she begins to call and call, rings ur fone upandan, swearing at u. Bla bla bla.. u still tell her ur almost there. She begins to vex, threatens to leave.. cheesy grin cheesy grin

Not exactly that way because anyone would naturally get pissed.

I'd test her patience if she makes a demand and I promise to fulfil it.

Then she'd have to wait till like forever just so I can see if she's all about what she can get from me.

If she passes then she's got everything I have. wink
Re: Reasons Why U Need To Ask Him/her That Awkward Question by layla129(f): 6:05pm On May 18, 2016
Haute:

I'm sure you didn't even read OP's post. cheesy

Lool, i read the sub topics grin
Re: Reasons Why U Need To Ask Him/her That Awkward Question by talk2alabama: 6:09pm On May 18, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

What if she pours it on you during Dating, its still the same disfigured face... lol.

But on a serious note,.... let's weigh our options....

Either she tells you, and you accept her the way she is...
or...
She tells you and you dump her..
or
She hides it from you till you guys get married.

1 of the above MUST happen..

Choose your best shot..( remember, everybody has a bad side)..
I think I prefer her telling me and I accept her the way she is.. dats if such character is within my tolerance radar.
Re: Reasons Why U Need To Ask Him/her That Awkward Question by bolabolabo: 6:16pm On May 18, 2016
People only show the side of them they want u to see during courtship....

na during marriage u go hear the blues....
Re: Reasons Why U Need To Ask Him/her That Awkward Question by firstking01(m): 6:17pm On May 18, 2016
Admitted

(1) (Reply)

When Bae Has Phd In Climbing Trees. / Nairaland Girls EXPOSED!! / The Cruel Intentions Part 2 (A Short Romantic Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.