Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,759 members, 7,921,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:19 AM

Edo Trafficking Victim,lydia Fights Her Traffickers Publicly In Europe(video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Trafficking Victim,lydia Fights Her Traffickers Publicly In Europe(video) (1205 Views)

'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim / We Were Forced To Have Sex With Men While On Our Periods - Trafficking Victim / I Slept With 400 Men In Five Months – 22-year Old Trafficking Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Trafficking Victim,lydia Fights Her Traffickers Publicly In Europe(video) by Ebal: 4:54am On May 19, 2016
Must Watch: Edo trafficking victim,lydia fights her traffickers publicly in Europe

According to the video, Edo girl trafficking victim by name lydia fighting publicly demanding for her money from one of the traffickers in Roman park.
Translation...
"The girl want the boy to pay him back the money he's owing him , that she work hard for her money. The guy is now begging people on phone to call the real madam(trafficker) that the girl she carry come abroad is fighting him in Roman park. he further said the girl bites his hand and there is evidence of where the girl bites him."

Watch Video below..

Source:http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/05/must-watch-edo-trafficking-victimlydia.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzuANu0aMoQ&feature=youtu.be[/url]

Re: Edo Trafficking Victim,lydia Fights Her Traffickers Publicly In Europe(video) by sulakishop(m): 5:24am On May 19, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Edo Trafficking Victim,lydia Fights Her Traffickers Publicly In Europe(video) by Nobody: 5:27am On May 19, 2016
LOL
This babe strong no fear at all...
She will be the one to call the police for all of them or you pay her the money nowwwww

1 Like

Re: Edo Trafficking Victim,lydia Fights Her Traffickers Publicly In Europe(video) by orobs93(m): 5:41am On May 19, 2016
So dem write edo for d gal forehead like say na only edo girls dey do trafficking
Re: Edo Trafficking Victim,lydia Fights Her Traffickers Publicly In Europe(video) by chukslawrence(m): 6:22am On May 19, 2016
Hmm
Re: Edo Trafficking Victim,lydia Fights Her Traffickers Publicly In Europe(video) by bentlywills(m): 6:28am On May 19, 2016
How do u knw she is from Edo shocked

Na people like you make NLC go strike
Re: Edo Trafficking Victim,lydia Fights Her Traffickers Publicly In Europe(video) by theshaderoom: 6:44am On May 19, 2016
orobs93:
So dem write edo for d gal forehead like say na only edo girls dey do trafficking

Her pidgin English is obviously Edo accented pidgin English. Trust me, i know... I lived in Ekpoma for 11 years and that's how they speak pidgin English
Re: Edo Trafficking Victim,lydia Fights Her Traffickers Publicly In Europe(video) by Mjshexy(f): 6:45am On May 19, 2016
Do u see how these clowns go about disgracing us, at times i just wonder the kind of generation we re breeding, they shouldn't deport them because we have a lot of them we are still dealing with over here such as mamagee, cossy & otherssad
Re: Edo Trafficking Victim,lydia Fights Her Traffickers Publicly In Europe(video) by theshaderoom: 6:46am On May 19, 2016
bentlywills:
How do u knw she is from Edo shocked

Na people like you make NLC go strike

She is definitely from Edo, that is how they speak pidgin English
Re: Edo Trafficking Victim,lydia Fights Her Traffickers Publicly In Europe(video) by orobs93(m): 6:49am On May 19, 2016
theshaderoom:

Her pidgin English obviously Edo accented pidgin English. Trust me, i know... I lived in Ekpoma for 11 years and that's how they speak pidgin English

Total rubbish hide ur head in shame
Re: Edo Trafficking Victim,lydia Fights Her Traffickers Publicly In Europe(video) by Nobody: 7:38am On May 19, 2016
I thought she was fighting to b brought back home , till I learnt where she is from

It's family business.......what more can I say
Re: Edo Trafficking Victim,lydia Fights Her Traffickers Publicly In Europe(video) by theshaderoom: 4:16pm On May 19, 2016
orobs93:

Total rubbish hide ur head in shame

I should hide my head in shame because I can identify how a particular group of people speak?
Surely its not a bad thing to have a discerning ear...

am not insulting anybody, Edo people are hospitable and friendly but as someone who lived there for a long time, that girl is edo and the man is speaking Benin (I think)... becos I can't really differentiate the difference between Esan and Bini but I know that pidgin accent any day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Trafficking Victim,lydia Fights Her Traffickers Publicly In Europe(video) by dwilliams: 2:20am On May 20, 2016
our supposed leaders of tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

See Picture Of Aisha Wakil Declared Wanted By Nigeria Army Today / Brazil Fugetive Posts Selfie On The Run (photo ) / Woman Allegedly Gives Birth To A Horse In Port Harcourt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.