Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,672 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:27 AM

Is It Appropriate To Seeking For Love Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Appropriate To Seeking For Love Online (445 Views)

When You Fall In Love Online With A Guy (Meme Collection) / Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? / Is It Appropriate To Answer Your Hobby/bf Sir? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Appropriate To Seeking For Love Online by ademate(m): 5:58am On May 19, 2016
I want to know d danger and implication of searching or dating a lady online? And what are easiest ways to meet decent and true love?
Re: Is It Appropriate To Seeking For Love Online by Sunkyphil(m): 6:05am On May 19, 2016
Whaaat shocked shocked
Re: Is It Appropriate To Seeking For Love Online by talk2alabama: 6:06am On May 19, 2016
Yea yea.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Seeking For Love Online by Nobody: 6:08am On May 19, 2016
Your Church or any Social Event... You can find love anywhere, even in the gutters.

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate To Seeking For Love Online by sinaj(f): 6:15am On May 19, 2016
True love can be found anywhere, u jux have to be careful

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate To Seeking For Love Online by bentlywills(m): 6:18am On May 19, 2016
Nothing u do online is real

Fake re everywhere
Re: Is It Appropriate To Seeking For Love Online by nonjebose(m): 6:24am On May 19, 2016
It is not inappropriate to seek for love online. There are many decent guys and ladies who may be seeking for love online for such reasons as: shyness, limited social circle, restricted opportunity to mingle e t c. The danger is that you may meet all manners of deviants. The easiest way of meeting love? Radiate love every where you find yourself. Expand your social group. Love yourself more. Make room for inadequacies in people. Make money, lol. Happy birthday to me! Show some love

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate To Seeking For Love Online by PunkyV(f): 6:25am On May 19, 2016
If it's meant to happen, it'll happen. I've heard of an old married couple who "met" over the phone. So expect love to be where you least expect it.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate To Seeking For Love Online by alobright17(m): 6:32am On May 19, 2016
ademate:
I want to know d danger and implication of searching or dating a lady online? And what are easiest ways to meet decent and true love?

Is almost the same danger and implication of dating someone you meet in the church or anywhere else.you can find a lover anywhere on earth.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Seeking For Love Online by firstking01(m): 6:35am On May 19, 2016
Seeking and dating a girl online has it's own goos and ganders...it all boils down to your preparedness....it has been working for me...i mean i have really been the "lucky" type when it comes to online dating....i 've met quite a no of em girls offline, and i guess they liked what they saw and the impression i gave them...the last girl i hooked up with was sarah, we met on facebook, took her to deli spice, but i dint proceed further after then cos of the distance anyways.

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate To Seeking For Love Online by donmoz(m): 6:37am On May 19, 2016
My brother u never can tell ooo just try nothing is certain for sure
Re: Is It Appropriate To Seeking For Love Online by RICY123: 6:44am On May 19, 2016
Same thing happen to me i found my girl friend on social network, we have be dating each order for over three years now, and she never did any slid mistake once. I think we can find a lover online. Thanks.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Seeking For Love Online by Kherry: 7:21am On May 19, 2016
Nothing is bad findn love online cos love is everiwhr,jst b careful cos of fake love

(1) (Reply)

Is Refiner Impersonating Ibehkachukwu? / Asking Yourself How To Fulfill Your Life Purpose? / Father Finally Accepts Daughter’s Nigerian Husband After 19yrs On Father’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.