Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,757 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:03 AM

Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki (19289 Views)

Police Reveals Weapons Found In Home Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu / Whistle Blower Exposes Hijacked Foodstuffs Meant For Refugees In Bauchi. Photos / How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by guntranno(f): 10:49am On May 19, 2016
Chai! Armoury @ home? DASUKI

1 Like

Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by lammygloooooooo(m): 10:51am On May 19, 2016
So all this criminal offence day inside cooler for u and the useless Niger delta avenger day. Talk say make them release u. Chai thunder fire all of una. Cheater, greedy people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by unitysheart(m): 10:53am On May 19, 2016
pacino26:
I doubt if Dasuki denied arms possession O. It's just like going to the house if a newly retired general who still has his orderlies and tell me your saw rifle there. lipsrsealed

Pleas read the below as stated by the witness...

midolian:

Led in evidence by the counsel to the Federal Government, Dipo Okpeseyi, the witness said that the SSS decided to interrogate the ex-NSA on the weapons because of their sophistication.

The witness added that ordinarily such weapons were not usually issued to ordinary individuals because of their capacities and that licence were not usually issued to individuals to purchase or carry them.

Mr. Ogwu told the court that parts of the guns, Tavor Assault Rifles, were imported into the country by the Federal Government following the Boko Haram.
Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by Nobody: 10:55am On May 19, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:
Them neva finish this guy matter?

abeg ooooo which one be DMI?
directorate of military intelligence DMI

1 Like

Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by macaranta(m): 10:56am On May 19, 2016
Hmm so NSA can't have weapons again?issorai
Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by giles14(m): 11:00am On May 19, 2016
blazetitov:

Those are very powerful riffles. Maybe Dasuki wanted to sell those items off in the black market. The agency that issued such weapons should be confirmed and if they were not issued by any of the security outfits, Dasuki might be facing a bigger problem.
wot mak dem powerful,must u comment ,since wen did tavor 21 becom powerful, bros go and read up on CQ rifles cos d internet is ur friend.

And stop polluting dis thread
Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by Damikevin(m): 11:01am On May 19, 2016
sinistermind:
Still waiting to see where dis man's case is heading... in oda news, the Travor Assault Rifle though grin
Are they South African?
Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by oskion(m): 11:02am On May 19, 2016
pacino26:
I doubt if Dasuki denied arms possession O. It's just like going to the house if a newly retired general who still has his orderlies and tell me your saw rifle there. lipsrsealed
do does look like a riffle?

1 Like

Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:05am On May 19, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
directorate of military intelligence DMI

wow. so its a branch if the Nigerian Army?

2 Likes

Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by feeloscar(m): 11:22am On May 19, 2016
pabjo:
I humble advice to buhari is to put aside all this issue of corruption allegation on all this public office holder and face what will help those that voted him in, people are suffering for God sake
and allow corruption to become the order of the day abi? No wonder it is people like you and your cohorts that messed up GEJ.

4 Likes

Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by jaybee(f): 11:29am On May 19, 2016
pacino26:

was Dasuki supposed to be keeping arms in his house for his security details??

3 Likes

Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by Nobody: 11:30am On May 19, 2016
midolian:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/203654-weapons-found-home-meant-nsa-office-dasuki.html

So your house was the weapons strong room of the NSA? Abeg talk another lie. I wish we were in a military dispensation, they for don off this guy and other looters by now instead of wasting tax payers' money trialing them.

2 Likes

Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by Nobody: 11:36am On May 19, 2016
pabjo:
I humble advice to buhari is to put aside all this issue of corruption allegation on all this public office holder and face what will help those that voted him in, people are suffering for God sake
...........So Buhari should leave the Nation's Treasury Looters that put us into this Economic Mess to enjoy our share of the National Cake while we continue to suffer abi?.....

No bi dem bring this Doom upon us ?
No bi dem chop de money wey suppose make our lives better ?
All the money wey dem suppose protect Nigerians go into their private pocket and you still dey say make dem forget about it and move on abi?

You seriously need Deliverance !!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by djmickymouse(m): 11:36am On May 19, 2016
fxskye:

Yes, people are suffering because of the financial atrocity committed by these public office holders. You can understand that Buahri is on the right track

Are u saying this for real? Bubu ain't on no fucking right track I don't even want him to fight kwaruption anymore, Bubu just loot ur own n allow free flow of money, coz buhari is no saint either where r all d money bein recovered? After all dem no go gv me shi-shi let's all stop all these politicization on nl nd b sincere
Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by tete7000(m): 11:39am On May 19, 2016
midolian:
This is getting more interesting by the day. Who would believe this to be coming from the same Dasuki that denied being in possession of weapons some months back?

If you read through well, you will agree there is no way it could have been true that Dasuki denied being in possession of weapons since the witness confirmed it in his written statement. Stop believing everything you read in the media. I m sure someone in detention could not have heard opportunity to grant media interview.
Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by 1God: 11:46am On May 19, 2016
We av tired of corruption stories abeg. Start doing things DAT will benefit d masses.
Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by Bayswater: 11:56am On May 19, 2016
midolian:
This is getting more interesting by the day. Who would believe this to be coming from the same Dasuki that denied being in possession of weapons some months back?

You are a bloody liar, Dasuki's statement remains the same. Dem use lie swear for una?
Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by GOFRONT(m): 11:59am On May 19, 2016
God knowz dat d reason I voted for buhari is not to com n cure ma financial or material problem BUT to com n put a Wallop whoop on d A5ses of our Yam n patrimony eaters... I love PMB, I luv discipline, I luv IronHand

1 Like

Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by Hardeife: 12:07pm On May 19, 2016
shebi your house is armoury

1 Like

Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by Coolabbie: 12:10pm On May 19, 2016
pabjo:
Your advice makes no bloody sense.
Corruption is the root cause of all the sufferings.
Bubu has to deal with the foundation before he can make any meaningful headway.

2 Likes

Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by sammyj: 12:28pm On May 19, 2016
Taste by moonlights !!!! grin shocked grin
sapiosexual1:
Tales by moonlight
Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by jaafree: 12:32pm On May 19, 2016
Ok sir Noted!, but since when your house become NSA office
Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 19, 2016
midolian:
Hmmmmmmm.... This is a case of a man keeping Rat Poison inside his friend's children lunch-box...wetin be him plans?

1 Like

Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by mrbillz(m): 12:53pm On May 19, 2016
Dansuki's house turned Arsenal grin

1 Like

Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by DropShot: 12:59pm On May 19, 2016
pabjo:
Wonderful reasoning!

So, it's Buhari and Osinbajo plus other ministers that are now doing the work of efcc and icpc?

1 Like

Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by pacino26(m): 1:35pm On May 19, 2016
unitysheart:

Pleas read the below as stated by the witness...

jaybee:

oskion:
do does look like a riffle?

You guys make the Tarvor series appear like one Rambo machine gun from the movies. Lol

Rtd Colonel, Ex NSA few days or of official service. Common guys, I don't just to mention certain real life Nigerian instances.

The illegal possession thing is cuz Dasuki want some persons to keep their jobs. As of the moment he's just standing trial like an Alpha Wolf if all they've got on him is illegal possession.
Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by jiorhemen(m): 2:22pm On May 19, 2016
pacino26:

They don't keep rifles in the house of even a serving General

1 Like

Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by jiorhemen(m): 2:23pm On May 19, 2016
pacino26:

1 Like

Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by pacino26(m): 2:32pm On May 19, 2016
jiorhemen:

OFFICIALLY grin

jaybee:

grin grin grin grin angry angry

Think I am enjoying the mumbo-jumbo here. I'll comment my reserve later.
Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by charlesucheh(m): 4:41pm On May 19, 2016
So his house is now an armory where his security details keep and carry weapons whenever they are on official duties abi?? Issorite!!!

1 Like

Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by blazetitov: 5:10pm On May 19, 2016
giles14:
wot mak dem powerful,must u comment ,since wen did tavor 21 becom powerful, bros go and read up on CQ rifles cos d internet is ur friend.

And stop polluting dis thread

Why you sounding frustrated? Is that a simple hunter's riffle? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Mr professor, go get busy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Pays, Begins Site Clearing, To Deliver Ganaja Flyover Project This Year / APC To Wike: We Are Ready To Receive You / Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.