Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,216 members, 7,880,792 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:55 AM

Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki (19291 Views)

Police Reveals Weapons Found In Home Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu / Whistle Blower Exposes Hijacked Foodstuffs Meant For Refugees In Bauchi. Photos / How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by Ahmeduana(m): 5:29pm On May 19, 2016
pacino26:
I doubt if Dasuki denied arms possession O. It's just like going to the house of a newly retired general who still has his orderlies and tell me your saw rifle there. lipsrsealed
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR EXTRAORDINARY UNCOMMON WAY OF REASONING.
Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by allycat: 5:45pm On May 19, 2016
7 weapons were found there. They make it look like he had some truck loads. I wonder how many armed personnel follow the chief of army staff, the present head of DSS or the even a general in charge of battalion around. Even my estate where common plebians live has armed policemen guarding it what's more the NSA who is also a retired Col, 48 hours after he left office. What is fair is fair and those doing this today should remember that Karma is a bit ch. Try him for stealing if you have evidence but this particular count looks like a big witch hunt.

1 Like

Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by buksaylor001: 6:09pm On May 19, 2016
Why do you question a national security adviser how he came about weapons in his house and forget to question the APC house of reps. Member who shot himself on the foot why cleaning his riffle.Double faced hypocrisy-
Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by Icon79(m): 6:09pm On May 19, 2016
Mister Dasuki, so being the NSA entitles you to have a private armory in your house?

This man can not be serious!!!
Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by orisa37: 6:25pm On May 19, 2016
Valid and all the Defence required for this investigation. EFCC is not . considering that there was a discerning President who gave Orders then.
Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by giles14(m): 6:51pm On May 19, 2016
blazetitov:

Why you sounding frustrated? Is that a simple hunter's riffle? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Mr professor, go get busy.
illiterate define frustration

its d kind of u dat sees an attack helicopter and call it a fighter jet.
tavor rifle is a CQ rifle.
go make ur research n u mustn't comment on all things.
Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by ledaman: 8:32pm On May 19, 2016
Dasukigate the blood of those who you allowed boko haram to kill will never allow u to escape firing squard insha Allaah
Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by jsb(m): 11:37pm On May 19, 2016
I thought he is being detained on misappropriation of money meant for arms purchase..? So it's because of this trash,ordinary money mis road in my village moves about with that they are detaining this man for..when shall we know the TRUTH in this govt.
Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by blazetitov: 11:07am On May 20, 2016
giles14:
illiterate define frustration

its d kind of u dat sees an attack helicopter and call it a fighter jet.
tavor rifle is a CQ rifle.
go make ur research n u mustn't comment on all things.

You deviate from the main issue and started attacking me as if am your personal problem. Stop being an idiot. Mr ITK, you see tavor riffle being carried about by every tom, dick nd harry? You need to get busy and stop being a nuisance. Its not a must you quote me. You moment of fame is over.
Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by giles14(m): 11:26am On May 20, 2016
blazetitov:

You deviate from the main issue and started attacking me as if am your personal problem. Stop being an idiot. Mr ITK, you see tavor riffle being carried about by every tom, dick nd harry? You need to get busy and stop being a nuisance. Its not a must you quote me. You moment of fame is over.
Mr olodo it's carried my d DSS tactical team,naval SBS ,and d president security team
Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by houstonia(m): 9:41pm On May 20, 2016
buharisbae:
Jane is listening to Fada Fada by phyno ft olamide

olamide: na pounds and sterling me and my guys dey use shower o!

phyno: jesussss!!

phyno aff madt finish! grin

back to topic....hmmm ure telling that one to mumus abi? undecided

Lol abi him be Lai Muhammed ni?
Re: Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki by blazetitov: 11:08am On May 21, 2016
giles14:
Mr olodo it's carried my d DSS tactical team,naval SBS ,and d president security team

Oga ade, hear yourself; Dss tactical team nt mere DSS operatives oo, President security team and not MOPOL, NSCDC, SARs and RRS. Go and look your self at the mirror and you will be staring at the biggest olodo who thinks he knows all but just an empty barrel. Go through you post and tell me that weapon is not a special weapon. Stop standing logic on its head. Bye.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Dankwambo Alternative And The Choice Before Nigeria In 2019 / Bayelsa Government Officials' Boat Capsized In A River While On Duty (Photo) / NDDC Interim Management Fails To Explain N143bn Budget Shortfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.