Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House (27813 Views)

Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by 9jii(m): 10:40pm On May 19, 2016
151487made:
Na today I no say chibok na scam
Thank God most of these girls na christian from chibok christian LG so whatever na them them.
we told our northern brothers christinity will never make the southerner like them more than us.

Thank God they are seeing it now through honest people like you.
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by Xtopher123(m): 10:40pm On May 19, 2016
I could swear the president did not write those..

Another Gimmick.. Na the same people

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by Tonydeeb(m): 10:41pm On May 19, 2016
All these facade to make us forget the situation of Nigeria?... Idiot!, you can't fool me with these stupid fronts.
Say "No to #145 per ltr of PMS".

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by sulmax: 10:44pm On May 19, 2016
Amen, fayose, as are dokubo u see ur life
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by Immatex(m): 10:46pm On May 19, 2016
diegwu01:
[/s]
Say anything that makes you happy, Even Graduates from most mushroom universities can hardly express themselves not to talk of a 19 year old village girl who was abducted and has been in the bush for 2 years under horrendous conditions and brainwashing

Such a justification. While, she hardly looks traumatized.
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by Horus(m): 10:57pm On May 19, 2016
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 19, 2016
officially planned

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by Gaskia: 11:03pm On May 19, 2016
People created Book Haram, they wanted power to return from the 'infidels' to the 'rightful owners', brainwashed some illiterates to think they are fighting 'Jihad', they have the script, they will end it when they want it, more Chibok girls may be 'found' before May 29.

Today, they want grazing reserves in every state for their personal businesses, they started by hiring mercenaries (herdsmem) to kill people and then tell us the solution to the problem they created is National grazing reserves.

We are not all dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by alade112(m): 11:03pm On May 19, 2016
i dunno why the boko Haram dude is walking freely like a normal guy.. he should be dead by now.. all of sudden the dude is an hero and sooner or later his face will be on the naira bill..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by usmyak: 11:04pm On May 19, 2016
151487made:
Na today I no say chibok na scam
just like Ipob.
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by omobaekiti: 11:05pm On May 19, 2016
rozayx5:
SCAMMMM
So if the Chibok girls kidnap is a scam and was staged to bring PMB to the presidency,so would it be safe to say that the agitation for Biafra and the NDA bombings in Niger delta is another attempt to replicate what Buhari did after all everybody is wiser according to.......
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by Horus(m): 11:06pm On May 19, 2016
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by ahamonyeka(m): 11:09pm On May 19, 2016
All na wash una know the game wey una dey play.
Unu riwa ayin mugu

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by Pidggin(f): 11:15pm On May 19, 2016
diegwu01:
How many people in the core villages in the south South and South east can express themselves with spoken English? How many?? just say you re pained the glory of the rescue has gone to the man that defeated your Clueless Hero

SMH
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by PecE2Make: 11:16pm On May 19, 2016
apc- 419 forever unless they change

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by Pidggin(f): 11:16pm On May 19, 2016
diegwu01:
How many people in the core villages in the south South and South east can express themselves with spoken English? How many?? just say you re pained the glory of the rescue has gone to the man that defeated your Clueless Hero

She can't construct a simple sentence in English. Many Senior secinfaey students in core villages within SE and SS can construct simple sentences
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by TheEclectic: 11:23pm On May 19, 2016
princeisah26:
NIGERIA Will be Great Agin
God bless PMB !!

I laugh whenever I hear this statement.
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by Okanokan(m): 11:33pm On May 19, 2016
Mr President! Something does not fit in all this, it looks so PLASTIC sir! Lets take another look.
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:40pm On May 19, 2016
Flow :

WHAT PROMINENT NIGERIAN'S SAYS ABOUT BUHARI

“The army after toppling our democratic regime have no option but to install Buhari as head of state so as to avoid credibility problems, especially in the sight of the international community because of his being an epitome of integrity."

- SHAGARI.

“There are only 2 honest & reliable Nigerians. Myself & Buhari. All what PDP is saying of Buhari being fundamentalist is mere hot lies. They just fear, let‘s go to jail “
– OBJ

General Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude” Incorruptible

– President Olusegun Obasango , in his book, “Not My Will”.

“Buhari was a big brother & a father to some extent that mean nothing in life & to the nation always other than good. So, I fear no harm from him.“

– LATE YAR‘ADUA.

“Buhari was honest & sincere in all his conduct that perhaps, only very few Nigerians could match in integrity.“

–GEN. ABDUSSALAM

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist.“

-PRESIDENT JONATHAN.

“I have realized our collective mistake in over-throwing you. I have seen the terrible damage which our inaction caused to the Nigerian psyche. I am most sorry. Please, come and do what is best known about you. Patriotic service to the nation.“

–LATE ABACHA (PTF inaugural speech).

“If Buhari quit PTF job as he promises & as we knew him to mean his words, all along, I support the idea of scrapping PTF as no one else can do the job as him.“

–IBB

I respect Buhari. He was my Boss.He was an honorable man. And I can say this anywhere”.

-General Ibrahim Babangida.

“As a member PDP BOT, I decided personally to donate the #5,000,000 to Buhari‘s campaign organization because of my firm believe in his ability to right all the nation wrongs-

ALH. ISIYAKU IBRAHIM.

“Buhari is as clean as the book I am holding”

~ Alhaji Isiaku Ibrahim, a Member of PDP Board of Trustees @ a Book launch in Kaduna

“The issue of Gen. The Buhari‘s presidency was always being derided by the criminals who looted the nation to stupor by embarking upon a campaign of calumny so as to smear his name with a view to denying Nigerians having a leader who can improve their lots.“

–PROF. DAVID WEST.

“If the truth must be said, Buhari remain the only real threat to PDP wither he runs for the presidency or not due to his wider followership among the masses that now hit the elite circle.“

-SEN. MAKARFI.

***Kindly share this if really you believed in NEW Nigeria & that another Nigeria is possible***

#copied

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by YaksonFCA(m): 11:41pm On May 19, 2016
Ameen
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by emorse(m): 12:21am On May 20, 2016
ionsman:

Calling you stvpid is an insult to stvpid people.
Honestly. But unfortunately, he's not alone.
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by GiddySY: 12:41am On May 20, 2016
Revealed! Serah Luka 2nd Chibok Girl Rescued
Her name is Miss Serah Luka, who is number 157 on the list of the abducted school girls.She is believed to be the daughter of Pastor Luka. During debriefing the girl revealed that she was a JSS1 student of the school at the time they were abducted. She further added that she hails from Madagali, Adamawa State.

Source: http://youthsdigest.com/serah-luka/

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by tonerobash: 1:42am On May 20, 2016
4 crying out loud, wen will some nairalanders deviate 4rm makin childish statements? It's time we start makin constructive criticism. Every America citizen is an American but d religious n cultural divide in dis country needs lots of attention. Let's kindly start by referring 2 ourslvs as Nigerians n believe me, d country will b a better place

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by Nobody: 1:56am On May 20, 2016
greenpasture:
It is sad what the so called next generation has come to. Thinking was already difficult with the poor standard of education, the "copy exactly" school projects and the celebrity obsessions. Add to these political and ethnic bias engendered by politicians and it it is safe to say this generation is mentally atrophied.

I believe that this so called next generation has become a casualty.

Irrespective of political persuasion, how can anyone honestly believe that an opposition party would get gun men to destroy a school, set it on fire and abscond with over 200 young girls then hide them somewhere for years while re supplying them?? How plausible is it that the American military command is in on the so called scam by reporting that their drones had located the position of the chibok girls? How come with the extensive monetary and material resources posession by the outgoing administration, they have been unable to find a chink in the story; ONE PERSON who would recant and say the whole thing was a scam? How is it that the grieving parents have not broken under interrogation or monetary inducement to confess to the lie? How come that the whole world with high tech intelligence gathering, investigative and sceptical journalism has been unable to dispose of this "lie"

Mental integrity is not a switch that one can turn on and off. You either have it or you don't. If we keep lying to our selves in order to score political points, we will find to our dismay, that when we do need to think, we will be unable to do so.

Enough of the carping.
A zillion likes! Gracias
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by playtheblues(f): 2:40am On May 20, 2016
There were about 200 other girls rescued with Amina.

What will the Government do for them? Or will they be neglected just because they were not kidnapped at Chibok?

#Politics.

metromediaboss:
President Muhammadu Buhari today received the rescued Chibok girl at the state house in company of her parent and the Borno state governor, Ibrahim Shettima.

Read:

[b]“Like all Nigerians and many others around the world, I am delighted at the news that Amina Ali Nkeki, one of the missing Chibok girls has regained her freedom. But my feelings are tinged with deep sadness at the horrors the young girl has had to go through at such an early stage in her life.

Although we cannot do anything to reverse the horrors of her past, federal government can and will do everything possible to ensure that the rest of her life takes a completely different course. Amina will receive the best care that the Nigerian government can afford. We will ensure that she gets the best medical, psychological, emotional and whatever other care she requires to make a full recovery and be reintegrated fully into society.

Yesterday, medical personnel from Government and other NGOs examined her for a total of about five hours. Trauma experts from the UNICEF also met her. The Federal Government will assist Murtala Muhammed Foundation, which has already been providing support to the families of the missing Chibok girls and which runs a trauma and counselling centre in Kano, will also be involved in ongoing work with Amina, monitoring her progress and highlighting any additional support she requires.

The continuation of Amina's education, so abruptly disrupted, will definitely be a priority of the federal government. Amina must be enabled to go back to school. No girl in Nigeria should be put through the brutality of forced marriage. Every girl has the right to an education and a life choice.

Rest assured that this administration will continue to do all it can to rescue the remaining Chibok girls who are still in Boko Haram captivity. Amina's rescue gives us new hope, and offers a unique opportunity for vital information.

May Allah crown our efforts with success”.[/b]

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/buharis-statement-after-receiving-amina.html

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by opius: 2:51am On May 20, 2016
CG Season 2;

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by phanshark(m): 3:00am On May 20, 2016
http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/buharis-statement-after-receiving-amina.html

[/quote] mr president, that man standing beside you know about the girls and he is the one hiding them,arest him or!
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by emmasege: 3:13am On May 20, 2016
Buhari should pls restrict the use of Allah to private conversations and not public/official statements. "God" is more appropriate & unifying.
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by CMrecords: 4:49am On May 20, 2016
Who say make Nigeria no better! My Blooda as soon as sey na Nigeria my Great Country!! Nah SCAM!!
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by lastpage: 6:03am On May 20, 2016
Immatex:
Script playing.

Yesterday, 2yrs back she was to sit for WASC exam, now though she seem to have lost every memory of her English language classes-the language of WASC in this part of Africa.

The forest she was found in had experienced severe bombardment since over a year now and yet a family still lived peaceful in there and even bore a child and yet the Army claim to have successfully flushed out every remnant of Book Haram militants.

The same successful dollar bankrolled Army did not find her but local vigilant group found her, so the remaining Chibok girls will not be found on military strength of our Army.

Maybe we should simply fund vigilant groups to find the remaining girls.

As a person, I have no confidence in this government and there story smells of lies and deceit common in our days.

Time will tell. Sooner or later the truth shall surface.

FOOLS EVERYWHERE!

Eehn! So you dont even know whether the story is True or False.............. yet you spewed all those rubbish up there?
And even got 58 likes from 'equally bigger fools'?

Hmmm... Fools EVERYWHERE!

Fools ti-take-over Nairaland!
angry angry shocked

Lastpage!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eid-al-kabir: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays / Mobile Task Force Launched By Army To Crush Boko Haram (Photos) / Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.