Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,365 members, 7,888,177 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:04 PM

Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House (27825 Views)

Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by Nobody: 6:25am On May 20, 2016
Immatex:
Script playing.

Yesterday, 2yrs back she was to sit for WASC exam, now though she seem to have lost every memory of her English language classes-the language of WASC in this part of Africa.

The forest she was found in had experienced severe bombardment since over a year now and yet a family still lived peaceful in there and even bore a child and yet the Army claim to have successfully flushed out every remnant of Book Haram militants.

The same successful dollar bankrolled Army did not find her but local vigilant group found her, so the remaining Chibok girls will not be found on military strength of our Army.

Maybe we should simply fund vigilant groups to find the remaining girls.

As a person, I have no confidence in this government and there story smells of lies and deceit common in our days.

see this one, cant you be reasonable for once?
Time will tell. Sooner or later the truth shall surface.
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by Sunbellar: 6:27am On May 20, 2016
Buhari never made any statement when the fulani killed hundreds in Benue and Enugu state but had to make statement for this hoax. What a tribalistic man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by OLUJOSHINS(m): 6:28am On May 20, 2016
Raiders:
All Nigerians need to support Buhari because he is trying to make Nigeria better

Are U sure?

Removing fuel subsidy in a time of economic hardship says otherwise.
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by Jimi23(m): 6:29am On May 20, 2016
Press statement? Now Buhari can release a press statement on Boko Haram issue. What press statement has this man released over the fuel hike despite several complaints by Nigerians. Why did he not release a statement on the attack by cattle rearers on innocent Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by ORIGENAL(m): 6:34am On May 20, 2016
9 days to a year Allah never still crown your effort to sorcess.
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by Nobody: 6:56am On May 20, 2016
tonerobash:
4 crying out loud, wen will some nairalanders deviate 4rm makin childish statements? It's time we start makin constructive criticism. Every America citizen is an American but d religious n cultural divide in dis country needs lots of attention. Let's kindly start by referring 2 ourslvs as Nigerians n believe me, d country will b a better place
we are too divided along tribal and religious lines to be united
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by Nobody: 7:04am On May 20, 2016
Jimi23:
Press statement? Now Buhari can release a press statement on Boko Haram issue. What press statement has this man released over the fuel hike despite several complaints by Nigerians. Why did he not release a statement on the attack by cattle rearers on innocent Nigerians?
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by Ralphdan(m): 7:06am On May 20, 2016
Its really working as planned. who be d lucky gal wey dem use for dis project. Chibok gal ku.
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by EugeneLeeJnr(m): 7:22am On May 20, 2016
DEMOCRACY DAY AND CHIBOK SCRIPT
May 29th, the acclaimed democracy day is fast approaching but unfortunately the Buhari's govt has nothing reasonable to celebrate ... no light, fuel price hike, pipeline vandalization on the rise, inflation on the rise, unemployment on the rise, etc....so d pIan is to find a away to fine tune d Chibok scam movie to 'celebrate' more of the purportedly missing girls...one by one the girls will be surfacing until May 29 .... almajiri script...IoI
Nigerians don't be SCAMMED

The movie and show of shame continues.
You are a boko haram Commander. You kidnap someone and get your captive pregnant.
You are caught with your captive. You are not arrested.
Your captive who was said to be writing senior secondary school exams (WAEC) at the time of kidnap, does not know a word in English. She does also not seem to know her name.
The Principal of the school she was writing WAEC does not know her name too. The Army does not know her name. Even the youth leader of the youth of Chibok does not know the girl's name. They are all giving conflicting names.
Nobody bothers to go to WAEC and check her name and passport photograph (or did she write the exams without registration?)
It is now more than 24 hours and nobody has claimed to be her parents. Can you lose your child for more than a year and hear she has been found, and you don't rush to meet the girl?
Meanwhile, the military has found a boko haram Commander who kidnapped an innocent child, but instead of arresting him, a reception has been organised for him.
As I speak, he is in a handshake with Buhari in Aso Rock, a Boko Haram Commander!
The second acclaimed chibok girl was in jss1 I thought they were writing waec and physic to be precise when the epic movie started. SMH Nigerians
This movie is epic!
From Engr Eugene ota okoeguale
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by winj: 7:36am On May 20, 2016
Raiders:
All Nigerians need to support Buhari because he is trying to make Nigeria better

You must have a slave mentality of accepting everything used to undermine your life, With people like you Nigeria will always remain stagnant!
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by diegwu01: 7:40am On May 20, 2016
Pidggin:

She can't construct a simple sentence in English. Many Senior secinfaey students in core villages within SE and SS can construct simple sentences
And very many cannot, you know this. but choose to play ignorant
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by diegwu01: 7:42am On May 20, 2016
winj:

You must have a slave mentality of accepting everything used to undermine your life, With people like you Nigeria will always remain stagnant!
On the contrary, you are the one enslaved by Conspiracy theories you choose to believe because of the pains of the massive 2015 defeat.
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by ofoka: 7:44am On May 20, 2016
We welcome back the chibok girl now woman. The statement of the president omits how the terrorist molester who we now know is to be treated.

Does this mean that the act of terrorism against humanity is being intentionally ignored?

If the terrorist is just left to be, the government should have created a fertile nursery for terrorist all over the land.what it implies is that more youths will dare any government and nothing will happen
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by diegwu01: 7:45am On May 20, 2016
EugeneLeeJnr:
DEMOCRACY DAY AND CHIBOK SCRIPT
May 29th, the acclaimed democracy day is fast approaching but unfortunately the Buhari's govt has nothing reasonable to celebrate ... no light, fuel price hike, pipeline vandalization on the rise, inflation on the rise, unemployment on the rise, etc....so d pIan is to find a away to fine tune d Chibok scam movie to 'celebrate' more of the purportedly missing girls...one by one the girls will be surfacing until May 29 .... almajiri script...IoI
Nigerians don't be SCAMMED

The movie and show of shame continues.
You are a boko haram Commander. You kidnap someone and get your captive pregnant.
You are caught with your captive. You are not arrested.
Your captive who was said to be writing senior secondary school exams (WAEC) at the time of kidnap, does not know a word in English. She does also not seem to know her name.
The Principal of the school she was writing WAEC does not know her name too. The Army does not know her name. Even the youth leader of the youth of Chibok does not know the girl's name. They are all giving conflicting names.
Nobody bothers to go to WAEC and check her name and passport photograph (or did she write the exams without registration?)
It is now more than 24 hours and nobody has claimed to be her parents. Can you lose your child for more than a year and hear she has been found, and you don't rush to meet the girl?
Meanwhile, the military has found a boko haram Commander who kidnapped an innocent child, but instead of arresting him, a reception has been organised for him.
As I speak, he is in a handshake with Buhari in Aso Rock, a Boko Haram Commander!
The second acclaimed chibok girl was in jss1 I thought they were writing waec and physic to be precise when the epic movie started. SMH Nigerians
This movie is epic!
From Engr Eugene ota okoeguale
Stop spamming the threads with this crap, get your sources of info right and quit news media like Igbere Tv or Wailers Voice
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by diegwu01: 7:48am On May 20, 2016
Immatex:

Such a justification. While, she hardly looks traumatized.
She is 19, 17 when she was taken.
place yourself (or a sister) in her shoes at that age and imagine all she's had to face.
that you hate PMB shouldnt make you loose your humanity.
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by winj: 7:50am On May 20, 2016
diegwu01:
On the contrary, you are the one enslaved by Conspiracy theories you choose to believe because of the pains of the massive 2015 defeat.

You have a small mind, let me explain.
1, You lack the capacity to think beyond the fact that anyone criticizing Buhari is a non APC member.
2, It did not occur to your small mind that I may actually be against Buhari and the PDP.

3, A large section of Nigerians who voted for Buhari are now against him and the numbers are rising.

4, Soon even docile and bamboozled plebs who still stick with failures will realize what is at stake and by then it will be too late.

No offence but I feel sorry for people like you, I really do!
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by diegwu01: 8:01am On May 20, 2016
winj:

You have a small mind, let me explain.
1, You lack the capacity to think beyond the fact that anyone criticizing Buhari is a non APC member.
2, It did not occur to your small mind that I may actually be against Buhari and the PDP.

3, A large section of Nigerians who voted for Buhari are now against him and the numbers are rising.

4, Soon even docile and bamboozled plebs who still stick with failures will realize what is at stake and by then it will be too late.

No offence but I feel sorry for people like you, I really do!
A pained wailer, did i hit a nerve?
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by kadree(m): 8:09am On May 20, 2016
greenpasture:
It is sad what the so called next generation has come to. Thinking was already difficult with the poor standard of education, the "copy exactly" school projects and the celebrity obsessions. Add to these political and ethnic bias engendered by politicians and it it is safe to say this generation is mentally atrophied.

I believe that this so called next generation has become a casualty.

Irrespective of political persuasion, how can anyone honestly believe that an opposition party would get gun men to destroy a school, set it on fire and abscond with over 200 young girls then hide them somewhere for years while re supplying them?? How plausible is it that the American military command is in on the so called scam by reporting that their drones had located the position of the chibok girls? How come with the extensive monetary and material resources posession by the outgoing administration, they have been unable to find a chink in the story; ONE PERSON who would recant and say the whole thing was a scam? How is it that the grieving parents have not broken under interrogation or monetary inducement to confess to the lie? How come that the whole world with high tech intelligence gathering, investigative and sceptical journalism has been unable to dispose of this "lie"

Mental integrity is not a switch that one can turn on and off. You either have it or you don't. If we keep lying to our selves in order to score political points, we will find to our dismay, that when we do need to think, we will be unable to do so.

Enough of the carping.
Most sensible post on this thread. One can only pity at d reasoning strength of d "leaders of our tomorrow" with wetin I dey read for hia , hate, bigotry, narrow mindedness n dia plenty likes, my brother, na d Nigeria of tomorrow we dey c today so but I say God forbid. E go good. D Nigerian pple go smile well.
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by silversonuc(m): 8:11am On May 20, 2016
princeisah26:
NIGERIA Will be Great Agin
God bles
s PMB !!

ewu
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by silversonuc(m): 8:12am On May 20, 2016
Zceesneh:
I hope they are paid well, buh where is the behind the scene picures naa
lol bro they r with lie mohammed
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by maxpaine(m): 8:18am On May 20, 2016
metromediaboss:
President Muhammadu Buhari today received the rescued Chibok girl at the state house in company of her parent and the Borno state governor, Ibrahim Shettima.

Read:

[b]“Like all Nigerians and many others around the world, I am delighted at the news that Amina Ali Nkeki, one of the missing Chibok girls has regained her freedom. But my feelings are tinged with deep sadness at the horrors the young girl has had to go through at such an early stage in her life.

Although we cannot do anything to reverse the horrors of her past, federal government can and will do everything possible to ensure that the rest of her life takes a completely different course. Amina will receive the best care that the Nigerian government can afford. We will ensure that she gets the best medical, psychological, emotional and whatever other care she requires to make a full recovery and be reintegrated fully into society.

Yesterday, medical personnel from Government and other NGOs examined her for a total of about five hours. Trauma experts from the UNICEF also met her. The Federal Government will assist Murtala Muhammed Foundation, which has already been providing support to the families of the missing Chibok girls and which runs a trauma and counselling centre in Kano, will also be involved in ongoing work with Amina, monitoring her progress and highlighting any additional support she requires.

The continuation of Amina's education, so abruptly disrupted, will definitely be a priority of the federal government. Amina must be enabled to go back to school. No girl in Nigeria should be put through the brutality of forced marriage. Every girl has the right to an education and a life choice.

Rest assured that this administration will continue to do all it can to rescue the remaining Chibok girls who are still in Boko Haram captivity. Amina's rescue gives us new hope, and offers a unique opportunity for vital information.

May Allah crown our efforts with success”.[/b]

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/buharis-statement-after-receiving-amina.html

Why this him Aid resemble Don Jazzy and na only me they see am
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by Beryl007: 8:18am On May 20, 2016
Even if Buhari decides to bomb Nigeria, I know some of his supporters will still be like, 'yes, he has to destroy Nigeria so that he rebuild the country can start afresh. Buhahahahahahah ahahahahaha
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by silversonuc(m): 8:20am On May 20, 2016
Timolanki:
Buhari tell them to release those girls once n for all.
U ve used them to assume office. stop playing pranks on us.

lol bro u killed it. kaaai Nigerians good gan
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by xcuggsm(m): 9:07am On May 20, 2016
Immatex:
Script playing.

Yesterday, 2yrs back she was to sit for WASC exam, now though she seem to have lost every memory of her English language classes-the language of WASC in this part of Africa.

Surely this must be a 're-invented' CHIBOK girl. SMH!!!
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by pressplay411(m): 5:57pm On May 20, 2016
Immatex:
Script playing.

The forest she was found in had experienced severe bombardment since over a year now and yet a family still lived peaceful in there and even bore a child and yet the Army claim to have successfully flushed out every remnant of Book Haram militants.

The same successful dollar bankrolled Army did not find her but local vigilant group found her, so the remaining Chibok girls will not be found on military strength of our Army.

Maybe we should simply fund vigilant groups to find the remaining girls.

As a person, I have no confidence in this government and there story smells of lies and deceit common in our days.

Time will tell. Sooner or later the truth shall surface.

Well, you have spoken but you have not spoken well sir.

You're simply blinded by your cynicism at this govt. The govt didn't claim cheap publicity like past govt that would have sworn they rescued her through a death-defying guns-bazing fierce combat with the elusive BH fighters.
No they were honest to accept she was rescued through a 3rd party but give assurance to play their part to the best of the govt, which to me is the best retaliation, a successful rehabilitation for the rescued girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section / Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria / Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.