Stats: 3,181,716 members, 7,914,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:59 PM

3 Of The 5 Bank Chiefs Arrested - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Of The 5 Bank Chiefs Arrested (5470 Views)

More Ex-bank Chiefs Will Be Jailed – Sanusi / Sacked Bank Chiefs Arraigned / Fraud: 22 Bank Chiefs Indicted -sacked 5 Mds Under Surveillance -may Be Arrested (2) (3) (4)

Re: 3 Of The 5 Bank Chiefs Arrested by philip0906(m): 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2009
mecylee:

Movie part two i go watch to se the next part
yh.And I also have good news 4 my fellow nairalanders,cos I have just received assurance 4rm some alaba pirate moguls,that they will not pirate this particular movie.So cheers cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Of The 5 Bank Chiefs Arrested by otokx(m): 6:57am On Aug 20, 2009
@ LONEWOLF

You are very right, most of those companies do not qualify for those loans. The worse part is that the directors of those companies embark on extravagant living using the money meant for production. SOLUDO is a failure and should be declared wanted by EFCC. The end of a matter is better than the beginning; he deceived us by shouting 25 billion shareholders fund then turned around to quietly loan INTERCONTINENTAL 100 billion. Kai these barawos ought to be crucified like Jesus after they have finished paying back all the money with interest.
Re: 3 Of The 5 Bank Chiefs Arrested by cassytoons: 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2009
Kai these barawos ought to be crucified like Jesus after they have finished paying back all the money with interest.

@otokx: I almost said u made a good point,   but dat crucify part ,  make SATAN boko Haram that your mouth / Hand whichever is applicable,
Re: 3 Of The 5 Bank Chiefs Arrested by rhymz(m): 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2009
I agree with the fact that most of those companies did't even qualify for the huge sums loaned to them but i don't agree with d part that has to do wif arresting soludo that is extreme abeg.
Re: 3 Of The 5 Bank Chiefs Arrested by Fulltank: 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2009
who is this hollandis,u shouldnt shove ur opinion down people's throat,argue intelligently even if its to a fenced post and stop being sentimental about cecilia, or are u a direct beneficiary of her heist?
Re: 3 Of The 5 Bank Chiefs Arrested by Nezan(m): 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2009
rhymz:

I agree with the fact that most of those companies did't even qualify for the huge sums loaned to them but i don't agree with d part that has to do wif arresting soludo that is extreme abeg.
I think Soludo has a lot of explaining to do.
Re: 3 Of The 5 Bank Chiefs Arrested by rhymz(m): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2009
He acted based on what the CBN auditors gave in thier reports so if any1 deserves an arrest,it is those corrupt auditors who gave him the reports that the banks where healthy.And make no mistake about it,consolidation has helped our banking sector a lot,infact,the banking sector is one of the largest employers of labour due largely to consolidation.
And pls don't be too carried away by Sanusi's gragra,there's more to all these fanfare policy than meet the eyes.Call me weird but Quote me,Sanusi has good intentions as well as northern agenda.I won't be surprise if those so-called failing banks are either nationalized or bought over by the northern oligarchy which Sanusi is a part of.His so called risk management is so flawed on many bases:first the audit is still in the process of completion and he knows that when it comes to money,nigerians can do anything to protect thier cash yet he went ahead with his hasty announcement knowing ppl are going to get jittery and take thier money.What kind of risk management is that?He does't even know the exact amount or even amount range the 5 banks needs for proper sustenance while they wait to be taken over by his cronies and proxies.Even the list of debtors that he published was so incosistent that they had to make statements to correct thier very annoying mistakes.This shows dis guy is just a showman whose work lacks depth,just hype but no substance.
Re: 3 Of The 5 Bank Chiefs Arrested by GeorgeD1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2009
that guy is acting out a script. just watch out and let the drama unfold.
you aint seen nothing yet!

Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs / Taraba State Governor Is Dead / Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Shun Commission Of Inquiry