Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,848 members, 7,882,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:17 PM

She Wouldn't Disclose Her Identity, Yet She Wants Me To Help Her. Would You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / She Wouldn't Disclose Her Identity, Yet She Wants Me To Help Her. Would You? (446 Views)

4 Tips To Help You Become Free Of Your Every Addiction / A Prophet Had Told Me God Wants Me To Be A Pastor / Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wouldn't Disclose Her Identity, Yet She Wants Me To Help Her. Would You? by gsharp12(m): 1:23pm On May 20, 2016
i met a lady inside a bus on a Sunday afternoon, and she asked me to help with accommodation stating that she is from asaba in delta state and was new in lagos. that she just got a new job with an insurance company. she also told me how she got accommodated by some guys living at owode.. but she is not comfortable with them because its a one room apartment.
after hearing all this i decided i was goin to talk to my sister who's house rent is going to expire in 2 months time but she left the house and has come to live with me. though its a one room apartment, i tot this lady could manage it and its not too far from her work place.
but if i must help her i need to get atleast contacts from her colleague, contacts of her siblings and possibly her parents, at least to know that they aware she is in lagos.
after i asked her all these, she declined and was like why should i ask her all these questions if i want to help her.. that she is grown up and can take care of herself that she wants her life private that she doesnt want to involve her siblings or her colleagues in her work place.
i told her if i must help u, these are the details i need. she told me the firm she works with but insisted i dont ask any one weather she work there.
should i still go ahead and i help her?
Re: She Wouldn't Disclose Her Identity, Yet She Wants Me To Help Her. Would You? by kossyablaze(m): 1:44pm On May 20, 2016
Guy no ever try am.
Re: She Wouldn't Disclose Her Identity, Yet She Wants Me To Help Her. Would You? by Agbgift(f): 1:56pm On May 20, 2016
u have tried enough for her, leave her to her faith. No be by force to help.
Re: She Wouldn't Disclose Her Identity, Yet She Wants Me To Help Her. Would You? by Luckylife(m): 2:00pm On May 20, 2016
Not willing to help herself , why should you ?
Re: She Wouldn't Disclose Her Identity, Yet She Wants Me To Help Her. Would You? by Airborne02(m): 2:04pm On May 20, 2016
Bros.... Just hlp her pay d taxi or molue fare. . Shikenan.. She aint reliable to tell abt her.. Hiddens tins beneath her.. Just giv her tp nd find ur way. .
Re: She Wouldn't Disclose Her Identity, Yet She Wants Me To Help Her. Would You? by Israel5(m): 5:58pm On May 20, 2016
If u b my yang bro, i for tear ur face with slap first. U smoke smoke? Mschw..

(1) (Reply)

Are Men Envious Of Successful Women? / Manufacturing Company For All Types Of Fence / FG Appoints Six Chief Executives Of Information Parastatals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.