Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,956 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:57 AM

Pls I'm Dying Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I'm Dying Help Me (1694 Views)

(pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out / Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. / The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I'm Dying Help Me by Manchelsea(m): 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2009
They said,age doesn't matter in love but it seems my own case is contray cos there is this love that i found and i have vow to marry her but the problem is that am 20 and she is 18.Am in 100 level and she is in ss3 and people are saying that cos of time i can't marry her,advice me
Re: Pls I'm Dying Help Me by whitelexi(m): 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2009
Face your books, thats the only advice i can offer u right now. undecided

PS: You're not dying anytime soon - stop proclaiming stuff u cannot handle! angry
Re: Pls I'm Dying Help Me by justwise(m): 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2009
Manchelsea:

They said,age doesn't matter in love but it seems my own case is contray cos there is this love that i found and i have vow to marry her but the problem is that am 20 and she is 18.Am in 100 level and she is in ss3 and people are saying that cos of time i can't marry her,advice me

Please don't even start what u can't finish. u are still young, face ur book now. u still have loads of time ahead of u
Re: Pls I'm Dying Help Me by IFELEKE(m): 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2009
and you said you are dieing?
boy,
face your studies and stop over working your hormones.
Re: Pls I'm Dying Help Me by debest1(m): 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2009
18 year old gal and still in SS3?
Re: Pls I'm Dying Help Me by izeek(m): 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2009
don't be stupid.
just face your books.
probably u don't know the girl would settle down long before u do.
keep doing puppy love.
Re: Pls I'm Dying Help Me by sesman(m): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2009
awww, young love, Dont worry, You will marry her when the time is right, as for now the best thing for you to do is to face your studies so you can create a better future for you and your girl, Goodluck Mate smiley
Re: Pls I'm Dying Help Me by candyshore: 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2009
wat u should think about is how u will make it in life, face ur books u only just started university, u will come across many chics u will love so dont go professing wat u can keep. just be friends with her and wait untill at least u are in ur final year.
Re: Pls I'm Dying Help Me by olaide3(f): 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2009
smiley smiley smiley teenagers!
Re: Pls I'm Dying Help Me by Gentlelady(f): 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2009
Almost everybody goes through this stage. grin I thought I will marry my first love too or die if I don't. I was just 16, but here I am today not even remembering his name. wink

Take it easy it will pass too. Face you studies, you will not die. If it will be, it will be.
Re: Pls I'm Dying Help Me by tosyne007(m): 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2009
young man,

i prophesy into ur life that u will not die but live to declare the goodness of God.

Try using a better word (as per ur topic i mean) next time. wat u are going thru is a process and u will outlive it. Just face ur studies, be hard-working (cos no lady will settle for a failure irrespective of the love u profess) and be hopeful. Like someone said, wat will be will be.

best of luck.

@house, I think we should mind the way we chastise people. This is a forum where people are expected to bare their mind and seek for advice. Moreover, there's no age limit. I can bet some some of us here have gone thru this stage one time or the other. It's just normal.
Re: Pls I'm Dying Help Me by ladygaga(f): 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2009
@poster, age dznt rlly matter!
but face ur studies first, u just mite find anoda 'luv' and she just mite too!.
Re: Pls I'm Dying Help Me by ladygaga(f): 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2009
@poster, age dznt rlly matter!
but face ur studies first, u just mite find anoda 'luv' and she just mite too!.
Re: Pls I'm Dying Help Me by yjay(f): 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2009
@poster, u ll probably wont even feel this way say 3yrs from now! so my friend like someone here said & i found hilarious stop overworking ur hormones!
Re: Pls I'm Dying Help Me by MoneyRule(m): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2009
You, a 20yr old 100L student, vow to marry an 18yr old SS3 Student?
Why not vow to graduate with a 1 or 2-1, that way your vowing ability will be put to good use
Re: Pls I'm Dying Help Me by CrazyMan(m): 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2009
I’m afraid that you would have to die because;

1 She’s too young

2 You also, you’re a kid

3 You aren’t gainfully employed.

4 There’s no possibility of you parenting a child should incase one comes up.

5 I can bet you still live in your parent’s house.

So having said this, the best option is to follow your heart and kill yourself; (People too much for Naija)
Re: Pls I'm Dying Help Me by czarina(f): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
CrazyMan:
I’m afraid that you would have to die because;

1 She’s too young

2 You also, you’re a kid

3 You aren’t gainfully employed.

4 There’s no possibility of you parenting a child should incase one comes up.

5 I can bet you still live in your parent’s house.

So having said this, the best option is to follow your heart and kill yourself; (People too much for Naija)
I just saw this comment and I lolled! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls I'm Dying Help Me by CrazyMan(m): 12:06am On Jun 20, 2019
czarina:
I just saw this comment and I lolled! cheesy cheesy cheesy
After 10 years, you revived this thread... shocked

Op should be 30 by now, a graduate and hopefully gainfully employed; so if the girl in question who should be 28 is still single, he can still go for her.

That's of course if he didn't take my advice and killed himself. wink
Re: Pls I'm Dying Help Me by czarina(f): 12:56am On Jun 20, 2019
CrazyMan:

After 10 years, you revived this thread... shocked

Op should be 30 by now, a graduate and hopefully gainfully employed; so if the girl in question who should be 28 is still single, he can still go for her.

That's of course if he didn't take my advice and killed himself. wink
lol, I hope he didn't take your advice.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls I'm Dying Help Me by CrazyMan(m): 6:19am On Jun 20, 2019
czarina:
lol, I hope he didn't take your advice.
cheesy cheesy
***Exhales*** he didn't, just checked his profile now and guess what...he's still alive. cheesy
Re: Pls I'm Dying Help Me by czarina(f): 7:05am On Jun 20, 2019
CrazyMan:

***Exhales*** he didn't, just checked his profile now and guess what...he's still alive. cheesy
You're lucky! grin
Re: Pls I'm Dying Help Me by CrazyMan(m): 9:34am On Jun 20, 2019
czarina:
You're lucky! grin
tongue
Re: Pls I'm Dying Help Me by adamujoy: 9:40am On Jun 20, 2019
Re: Pls I'm Dying Help Me by urchcam(m): 11:36am On Jun 20, 2019
suicide attempt loading...........

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Ideal Romantic Date? / 'I Love You': How Do You React? / If You Like Akata Hoodrats Abeg Put Your Hands Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.