Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,918 members, 7,879,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

If You Like Akata Hoodrats Abeg Put Your Hands Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Like Akata Hoodrats Abeg Put Your Hands Up (1693 Views)

Akata Females Sha / Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? / My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Like Akata Hoodrats Abeg Put Your Hands Up by 12large1: 12:41am On Feb 01, 2011
naija boy in town. everytime i go smack at a nigerian younganz they always want to go deep they act like they don't want sex but guy if a nigga with fresh gucci comes and toast them dem go open toto up. but akata girls when u toast them dey already know the deal they like the dicks and dont fake about it. infact after they fuk you they go tell their friend{if u satisfy them} in akata accent. "bit.ch dat nigga knows how to fuk" they will even say it loud in front of your friends and laugh when u bring them to your house they don't wait for you to say shit they just start licking the lollipop first den they open the tatas. if na naija girl the would tell u bring come house dem go tell u how dey no want se.x till marriage. and funniest thing about it is dat akata hoodrats fine pass Nigerian top celebrities one love babies just took time to appreciate y'all lol
Re: If You Like Akata Hoodrats Abeg Put Your Hands Up by 12large1: 12:42am On Feb 01, 2011
akata girls generally dats wat i mean
Re: If You Like Akata Hoodrats Abeg Put Your Hands Up by MrsChima(f): 12:43am On Feb 01, 2011
It is a trap!
Re: If You Like Akata Hoodrats Abeg Put Your Hands Up by Mygoldie(f): 12:46am On Feb 01, 2011
Missing goat on the loose, where is the owner??
Re: If You Like Akata Hoodrats Abeg Put Your Hands Up by MrsChima(f): 12:47am On Feb 01, 2011
Chicco? Is this your goat? Please contain him.
Re: If You Like Akata Hoodrats Abeg Put Your Hands Up by koolchicco: 12:51am On Feb 01, 2011
Whats my name doing up there?! angry
Re: If You Like Akata Hoodrats Abeg Put Your Hands Up by vertexroya(m): 12:52am On Feb 01, 2011
[size=18pt]@ Poster[/size]

[size=18pt]This is one of the most honest threads I've seen on nairaland, dude, you've spoken the truth[/size]
but watch your back  grin grin
Re: If You Like Akata Hoodrats Abeg Put Your Hands Up by Mygoldie(f): 12:53am On Feb 01, 2011
Vertexz is Desense,

Gbammed!!!!
Re: If You Like Akata Hoodrats Abeg Put Your Hands Up by koolchicco: 12:54am On Feb 01, 2011
Wrong grin grin^^
Re: If You Like Akata Hoodrats Abeg Put Your Hands Up by Mygoldie(f): 12:56am On Feb 01, 2011
who then?? shocked shocked shocked

meet me for slaughter house,straight away!!
Re: If You Like Akata Hoodrats Abeg Put Your Hands Up by koolchicco: 12:59am On Feb 01, 2011
Hahahaha
Re: If You Like Akata Hoodrats Abeg Put Your Hands Up by Mygoldie(f): 1:03am On Feb 01, 2011
u better unzip that mouth and open up,or you get slaughtered, angry grin
Re: If You Like Akata Hoodrats Abeg Put Your Hands Up by millco88(f): 1:07am On Feb 01, 2011
Akata hoodrats can get it anyday
Re: If You Like Akata Hoodrats Abeg Put Your Hands Up by koolchicco: 1:11am On Feb 01, 2011
Mygoldie:

u better unzip that mouth and open up,or you get slaughtered, angry grin

angry embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: If You Like Akata Hoodrats Abeg Put Your Hands Up by omega25red(m): 1:19am On Feb 01, 2011
why would anyone wanna f@#k with a hoodrat who probably has baby daddy drama? those uneducated girls will screw up your life once they get pregnant for you or their baby dadies will try to kill you even though they broke up 6 years ago. Hoodrats are good for steady f#$%ing but never get comfortable hanging out in the projects cause you just might end up there grin
Re: If You Like Akata Hoodrats Abeg Put Your Hands Up by 12large1: 1:51am On Feb 01, 2011
exactly my point as long as you know how to Bleep u good
Re: If You Like Akata Hoodrats Abeg Put Your Hands Up by iice(f): 5:36pm On Feb 01, 2011
Sounds uncouth
Re: If You Like Akata Hoodrats Abeg Put Your Hands Up by MrsChima(f): 5:43pm On Feb 01, 2011
Why I knew Iice was going to say that! Hey!
Re: If You Like Akata Hoodrats Abeg Put Your Hands Up by iice(f): 4:12am On Feb 02, 2011
tongue
Re: If You Like Akata Hoodrats Abeg Put Your Hands Up by ShyOne(f): 5:28am On Feb 02, 2011
angry
Re: If You Like Akata Hoodrats Abeg Put Your Hands Up by EzeUche2(m): 5:41am On Feb 02, 2011
Well I can't deny it. I love them.

But I love all black, latina and Indian women.
Re: If You Like Akata Hoodrats Abeg Put Your Hands Up by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 02, 2011
You missed online, * and her friends will want you to fuk you too to have the taste of the sh!!t * Though some of them don't sanitize em puzzy very well. lipsrsealed grin cheesy
Re: If You Like Akata Hoodrats Abeg Put Your Hands Up by namfav(m): 10:57am On Feb 02, 2011
akata girls are like that, it goes back to the years of the cabin when the white master used to bag them and they will go and tell the other slaves about it, they don't hide their jungle fever since the slave years

crazy hood tramps
Re: If You Like Akata Hoodrats Abeg Put Your Hands Up by Tosinville(m): 11:05am On Feb 02, 2011
Poster,

As a matter of fact due to story then i think Akata girls are good to have as a gf but they aint good as housewife cos its risk leaving your home just for 2weeks, ur close friend will take over helpin ur wife whenever u are absent lol.

T.I. feat Mary j Blige - Remember me
Re: If You Like Akata Hoodrats Abeg Put Your Hands Up by angry190: 11:11am On Feb 02, 2011
undecided what kinda lame thread is this,
Re: If You Like Akata Hoodrats Abeg Put Your Hands Up by SALady(f): 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2011
12large1:

naija boy in town. everytime i go smack at a nigerian younganz they always want to go deep they act like they don't want sex but guy if a nigga with fresh gucci comes and toast them dem go open toto up. but akata girls when u toast them dey already know the deal they like the dicks and dont fake about it. infact after they fuk you they go tell their friend{if u satisfy them} in akata accent. "bit.ch dat nigga knows how to fuk" they will even say it loud in front of your friends and laugh when u bring them to your house they don't wait for you to say poo they just start licking the lollipop first den they open the tatas. if na naija girl the would tell u bring come house dem go tell u how dey no want se.x till marriage. and funniest thing about it is dat akata hoodrats fine pass Nigerian top celebrities one love babies just took time to appreciate y'all lol

@po stop ranting and raving and go get yourself some game. Stop blaming the girls if you aint got no game. Whose problem is this suppose to be undecided
Re: If You Like Akata Hoodrats Abeg Put Your Hands Up by MrsChima(f): 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2011
REALITY101:

You missed online, * and her friends will want you to fuk you too to have the taste of the sh!!t * Though some of them don't sanitize em puzzy very well. lipsrsealed grin cheesy

I have worries about you suga. shocked

(1) (Reply)

The Best Definition Of True Love(picture) / Is It Advisable To Date Or Even Get Married To A Lady Older Than You With 5years / MGTOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.