Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,298 members, 7,881,100 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) (66176 Views)

Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta / Woli Arole Meets Linda Ikeja (Photo) / Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by moshino(m): 11:38pm On May 21, 2016
WalkerMichael:
Is her pu**y smelling like a dry fish?

You're probably thinking about your mother's, run, go smell your mother's and let us know!
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by koolaid87: 11:40pm On May 21, 2016
TPAND:
I don't believe this guys story, na olajumoke spotlight and fairytale hin dey find

When he dey clean Windshield under hot sun, you believe am?

Him story don dey change and that's all that count.

We need more of this good gesture.

#tiredofreadingbadnews
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by floragregs(f): 11:51pm On May 21, 2016
emmyw:
please help me tell him, I hate people that talk like kids.
dnt mind the snail
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On May 22, 2016
Laura ikeji; I must be celebrity by force. See my article on Flavour's 3rd beauty queen babymama http://thekokomedia..com.ng/2016/05/highlife-musician-flavour-wants-yall-to.html?m=1
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by fejicruz(m): 12:01am On May 22, 2016
Morons everywhere. When you get to church tomorrow, don't bother praying for a job or money or a wife. Just pray for commonsense cos you are bereft of it.

WalkerMichael:

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by Nobody: 12:03am On May 22, 2016
That her face looks like "hey y'all I got me some new bbc!" grin
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 12:06am On May 22, 2016
Smartsyn:
Hmmm, abeg na only dis suit dis guy get, we know it's his breakthrough suit. But he should help the suit too, before it turns to coat of many colours..

As for attention seeker Laura forming instagram celebrity, abeg swerve..
Your comment crack me up
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 12:07am On May 22, 2016
oglalasioux:
Why am I thinking this dapper windshield cleaner is fake; planted by someone to make another Olajumoke headlines?
Hahahahahaha
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by Koddedtinz: 12:12am On May 22, 2016
Movingcoil, are you stvvpid or intentionally daft? What was that shett you just posted attaching Repo's name to?
Guy, if you have any allegations, lay them bare or fvvk the hell off instead of insinuating something to tarnish a woman's reputation like the stvvpid coward you are.

You and your union members or whatever the hell you call yourselves should quit hiding in the shadows and come out for us to see, so we can treat you like the dirt you all are. Fooools.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by Nobody: 12:13am On May 22, 2016
he is still in the same suit
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by bitrusnathan396(m): 12:21am On May 22, 2016
Linda I want meet you too
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by macaranta(m): 12:32am On May 22, 2016
This laura what's her job exactly?

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by Maximus85(m): 12:58am On May 22, 2016
Arrangie
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by Nobody: 3:28am On May 22, 2016
WalkerMichael:

Numbskulls are born every other day. Big ups! man!!
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by Nobody: 3:38am On May 22, 2016
Smartsyn:
Hmmm, abeg na only dis suit dis guy get, we know it's his breakthrough suit. But he should help the suit too, before it turns to coat of many colours..

As for attention seeker Laura forming instagram celebrity, abeg swerve..

Hating never took no one nowhere.

I'll tell you something for nothing ; "You wouldn't die from "not hating" I can guarantee you that.

I'm close to being sure you follow Laura on IG, or at least go to her page from time to time to see what's hot/ what's not..

PS- If only people spent more time striving to be successful with their goals in life, and at the same time being happy for others, this world will be a better place.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 3:50am On May 22, 2016
That moment when you sell your integrity to a lady
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by omogidi234(m): 5:32am On May 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
JeffreyJamez:
Omo e be like say na to iron suit enter traffic begin sell gala o... cheesy grin
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by bewla(m): 5:35am On May 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Omo e be like say na to iron suit enter traffic begin sell gala o... cheesy grin
But no light now
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by NemzySeries(m): 5:52am On May 22, 2016
TankGod Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo, finally linda don see husband

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by forstergr8t(m): 6:27am On May 22, 2016
grin cool[b][/b]I go run go man dealer go buy correct Kenneth cole suit with strong shade and carry lacasera wake go traffic o
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by akanbiaa(m): 6:27am On May 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Not all have the same Head, if another tries it that its not his destiny, people will just give the mad man treatment.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by yinkarh187(m): 6:36am On May 22, 2016
UIA04:
I've learnt a valuable lesson from this guy

How does windscreen cleaning correlate with suit and tie?
But that's what he loves irrespective of what others would have told him, maybe that he was stupid he wasn't afraid to be himself despite people's opinions.
he loves washing windscreens? lol
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:39am On May 22, 2016
wasn't that the point of the whole stunt in the first place? to get attention, mind you am not hating recently a cleaner in a cinema in Abuja also posted her own story online and am sure it's just another stunt to get public sympathy so that someone will rush to her aid. anyways Goodluck to them.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by gtechnology: 6:47am On May 22, 2016
I think abdullai started the business in ilorin @unity junction and post office i know him.God pls bless my hustle
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by Sobeautiful: 6:57am On May 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Laugh wan finish me hereooo!!!
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by Sobeautiful: 6:59am On May 22, 2016
WalkerMichael:
Get a life dear and stop bringing yourself down.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by Iceberg3: 7:28am On May 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

lolls..guy agberos don decode,o...
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by slimcious(m): 7:35am On May 22, 2016
I know him @maraba junction ilorin. I knew favor would find him 1day. Congratulations Abdullahi
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by juman(m): 7:42am On May 22, 2016
You see.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by Eberex(m): 7:54am On May 22, 2016
angelTI:
The turn of things nowadays is funny.

Congrats to the suit wearing windscreen washer grin grin grin

But why is he wearing the suit always now undecided undecided undecided undecided

Ah ah why are you talking like this now? That suit na him logo and trademark. If he wear different color of suit, person no go recognize am again.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by perryy(m): 8:08am On May 22, 2016
floragregs:
grow up! That talk is stale and gone with the wind!

Don't mind the fool. If Linda asked him to lick her pussy for a fee of 100k, he will jump at the offer like a monkey jumping at banana. Linda has all it takes to deodorise latrine and makes it smell like perfume let alone her own private body. Fuulk haters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S / Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.