Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) (66165 Views)

Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta / Woli Arole Meets Linda Ikeja (Photo) / Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by repogirl(f): 8:22am On May 22, 2016
Movingcoil:

Okay eeeeewh! Are you repogirl? The husband/boyfriend? We still coming for our brain.... Is your toto still intact? You are taking me too serious? You must be a kid or something worse than a daft... tongue
what is this rubbish you keep attaching my name to?

You better watch yourself! Abi were you born brain dead? If you are suffering from a brain condition that is making you unserious and foolish, don't bring your iranu near my side or I will take your Foolishness directly to the Mods.

Try me and see!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 9:25am On May 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Omo e be like say na to iron suit enter traffic begin sell gala o... cheesy grin
Hahahhahahahahhahahahaha Lwkmdh guy I beg no kill me with laugh na inside church I dey...

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by NDRepublic: 9:28am On May 22, 2016
The guy is being used by many to top up their visibility on social media.

He needs a job y'all.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by UIA04(f): 9:37am On May 22, 2016
yinkarh187:
he loves washing windscreens? lol
Noo
The suit and tie thingy duuuh

It seems out of place for someone doing a menial job but he didn't care and it made him stand out from the rest

Reminds me of the late Prince, denrele, Charley boy these are people who don't care and don't follow the status quo.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On May 22, 2016
repogirl:
what is this rubbish you keep attaching my name to?

You better watch yourself! Abi were you born brain dead? If you are suffering from a brain condition that is making you unserious and foolish, don't bring your iranu near my side or I will take your Foolishness directly to the Mods.

Try me and see!
Nope am not brain dead.
Why are you changing from boy to man, from man to woman then to girl. Just be yourself my sister/brother.
You are still taking me serious? grin
No try involve mod for This matter ooo. Make I no just pray for you cheesy.. Ah ah.. Person no fit joke with una again?
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On May 22, 2016
what! who the hell wears suits in the boiling hot nigerian sun shocked esspecially to clean vehicle windscreen.
it boggles the mind!
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by MrGerald(m): 11:13am On May 22, 2016
broseme:
Dapper windscreen cleaner Abdulahi met with popular Nigerian blogger Linda Ikeji and her sister Laura Ikeji.Laura shared the photos and wrote....

'Today my life changed yet again. I met Abdulahi @Abdulahiolatoyan through @officiallindaikeji. May God bless you Linda, I don't know how you do it. Yall remember the gentleman who cleaned car windscreens wearing suit and tie? Well I met him today and he made me think. With the kinda opportunities I have, I can do more and be more. So, Dear Instagram, I'm bowing out. Don't wanna be an Instagram celebrity anymore, wanna be more.#somethingbigiscoming thanks Abdulai, thanks @officiallindaikeji and @danielssync'.

The guy condition don dey change small small.No way Linda go allow am go empty handed.Cash go everly follow him go.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFmApF6MfQF/
the guy is still scared, he can't believe what's happening, thank God for you
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by tickles2luv2016(m): 11:45am On May 22, 2016
Mouth Gig:
EVERYBODY,WANT PITY... grin grin..RAM DEM GO DEY POSE TO GAIN PUBLICITY... grin

And in reality who come be the ram? Na u be the ram and i advise u to go listen to patorankin's"nobody wey no fit make am".
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by blowjob: 11:55am On May 22, 2016
tickles2luv2016:

And in reality who come be the ram? Na u be the ram and i advise u to go listen to patorankin's"nobody wey no fit make am".
GREAT... grin
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by pressplay411(m): 1:59pm On May 22, 2016
Am i the only one thinking Linda is indirectly implying she MADE the guy.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by sexytyga(m): 5:51pm On May 22, 2016
TPAND:
I don't believe this guys story, na olajumoke spotlight and fairytale hin dey find
I know him very well on the street so keep shot
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by adellam16(f): 5:57pm On May 22, 2016
Smartsyn:
Hmmm, abeg na only dis suit dis guy get, we know it's his breakthrough suit. But he should help the suit too, before it turns to coat of many colours..

As for attention seeker Laura forming instagram celebrity, abeg swerve..
Lol, laura na goat .
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by JOYOSITA(f): 5:59pm On May 22, 2016
coldsummer:
wear something else na
exactly what I had in mind.

haba
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by GreatEngineer(m): 8:58pm On May 22, 2016
makydebbie:
wow..thats nice..there is dignity in labour
@ makyDebbie, you look family, as in, it seems I know you. Lol
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by makydebbie(f): 9:01pm On May 22, 2016
GreatEngineer:

@ makyDebbie, you look family, as in, it seems I know you. Lol
maybe you do...but from where?
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by octopusfreaky(f): 9:05pm On May 22, 2016
LuxuryMilk:

You have a wicked heart. So people that had no opportunity to go to university dont deserve to be rewarded?

Do u knw wt he may have bin tru over d years? Along with other unemployed youth?

Be careful d way you judge lest u find urself in a bitter position tomorrow.

Help whoever u can help no matter how little it seems.

dont mind him jere..@ rman not everyone can do that, different people with their goals. If everyone chooses to learn a skill or the other it is good. If he decides to seek sympathy from people so he could return to school so be it, it's possible he would love to become an engineer or doctor. Pls just let people go for what they want.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by Nobleinvestment: 9:29pm On May 22, 2016
wow I have really helped this guy before at maraba ilorin kwara when he cleaned my wheel screen I don't have any change and I think he deserves to be paid and encouraged so I don't have a choice than to give him the 200 naira that I have I can remember that he jumped up and said thank u sir. now his story had changed am so happy for him. and for myself cos I have also contributed to his life and encouraged him by giving him money. it is good to be good
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by yinkarh187(m): 9:37pm On May 22, 2016
UIA04:

Noo
The suit and tie thingy duuuh

It seems out of place for someone doing a menial job but he didn't care and it made him stand out from the rest

Reminds me of the late Prince, denrele, Charley boy these are people who don't care and don't follow the status quo.

status quo? so all dose ppl doing menial jobs love wearing rag? I don't see anything special or inspiring about him. just a lucky guy with a nice suit
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) by Nobleinvestment: 9:59am On May 24, 2016
wow I have really helped this guy before at maraba ilorin kwara when he cleaned my wheel screen I don't have any change and I think he deserves to be paid and encouraged so I don't have a choice than to give him the 200 naira that I have I can remember that he jumped up and said thank u sir. now his story had changed am so happy for him. and for myself cos I have also contributed to his life and encouraged him by giving him money. it is good to be good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mo Abudu Looks Hot At 50 (photos) / Chidinma Okeke Granted Asylum; Blackmailers Got N1.8m From Her - Victor Ibeh / Caroline Danjuma Posts First Ever Photo Since Losing Boyfriend, Tagbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.