Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,099 members, 7,919,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:21 AM

PDP, A Party Full Of Dirty Egos: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, A Party Full Of Dirty Egos: (394 Views)

Sokoto APC Adopts Tambuwal For Second Term, Calls PDP A Mushroom Party / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing With A Lady At A Party (Photo, Video) / APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP, A Party Full Of Dirty Egos: by dimieprincess(f): 8:22am On May 22, 2016
One of the major problems of PDP has always being flaunting of egos, either at the Federal level or States level. It has been controlled because they had the presidency which was seen as the alter ego of the party. Today, they have no such alter ego so every thing is crumbling. Gulak, Jerry Gana, SAS, Fayose, etc. all want to be that alter ego, to control the various arms of the party because of 2019.

Why this fight when we are not sure of who will live to see 2019. I am writing this because I am a concern Nigerian and never a member of PDP. I have never liked PDP, may be because I am more inclined with opposition party. I supported AC when it was formed in 2007 and voted for them because I hate oppression, I hated the way Obasonjo was treating Atiku. In 2011, I supported Jonathan because I felt he was opposed because he is from minority. Jonathan ended up betraying my assertion, he became so arrogant to the masses. Of all the days in the year, he decided to remove subsidy on a "New Year" day. I disliked him for that singular act until he left office and voted against him, not because of the propaganda by apc that he was corrupt. I voted Buhari, but before he was sworn in or thereabouts, he started making arrogant statements like "97% and 5%, the Judiciary is my problem, Ministers are noise makers, none of my ministers are corrupt etcetera and I was like are u serious. I told myself, "what a wasted vote".

I felt PDP being an opposition party will do things right but it Is getting worse. Their ego has been redoubled, all of them want to be the National chairman. I for one knew that, they have shot their feet the moment Sheriff was appointed as the chairman of the party. I expected the likes of Nuhu Ribadu, Ahmed Makarfi, Peter Obi, Rufai Alkali and what have you, as the chairman. Sheriff promised to leave at the end of three months and I was like "for where". So I am not disappointed over his bid to be the substantive chairman. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely, so I am blaming the likes of Fayose and Wike who has brought this upon the party.

Why am I pained? Nigerians deserve an opposition party that will put the APC on its toes. The woes that beclouded Nigeria in the last 16years happened because PDP had no opposition to checkmate their excesses. You can be APC or LP, OR APGA, if PDP goes into extinction, you and I will suffer most. Let's talk about how to help the dying or already dead party for the good of Nigerians. Nigeria is own by the masses, those in PDP may decide to embark in a political voyage by going to APC and they will be seen and celebrated by the other end of the divide.
Re: PDP, A Party Full Of Dirty Egos: by dimieprincess(f): 9:28am On May 22, 2016
So because I disparate both APC &PDP zombies and wailers are running away from this thread. der is God ooooooooooo
Re: PDP, A Party Full Of Dirty Egos: by PRYCE(m): 9:30am On May 22, 2016
I concur!
Re: PDP, A Party Full Of Dirty Egos: by dimieprincess(f): 9:41am On May 22, 2016
PRYCE:
I concur!
thanks, at least one zombie or wailer has commented. My Party is good governance and anti oppression
Re: PDP, A Party Full Of Dirty Egos: by PRYCE(m): 9:48am On May 22, 2016
dimieprincess:

thanks, at least one zombie or wailer has commented.
My Party is good governance and anti oppression
You no get work!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NLC Now And Tomorrow: Who Bears The Brunt Of Their Current Discordance! / PDP Crises, Police Lock Out Members, Sealed National Secretariat Over Leadership / Court Of Appeal Throws Out Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.