Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,385 members, 7,978,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:03 PM

Hez tormenting my life! help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hez tormenting my life! help (766 Views)

My Brother-In-Law Is Tormenting My Life / Come See What hez Seeing Oo! / Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hez tormenting my life! help by AMOR10(f): 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2009
i recently broke up with a guy on the phone and when i did he agreed to be my friend but then he started sending me insulting txt messages and messages on my Facebook profile. it then graduated to telling people things about me that are untrue. he calls my friends and tells them am a bad person and i don't know what to do i have tried ignoring him but i don't know if i can keep it up what do i do? am so frustrated and all i think of doing is just weeping cos it just makes me feel better but i need a permanent solution.
Re: Hez tormenting my life! help by C2H5OH(f): 6:36am On Aug 20, 2009
How old are you?
Mistake #1 you broke up over the phone

All you can do is leave him alone. Tell him to stay away from you. The friendship is clearly not working, nor is it ever going to work.
Re: Hez tormenting my life! help by whitelexi(m): 7:25am On Aug 20, 2009
Lol, welcome to the club grin
Well, i think he cant get over u, he's probably pissed that u seem to have gotten over him so easily. . .  Some people cannot break up and still remain friends, there's that immature unilateral cock-up that means they just cant live with being your ordinary friend after a break-up, they just have to quarel to feel the break-up is justified.  For such people, the best way out is to give them what they want and move on.

My advice to u is to confront him in anyway, be it face to face, by phone or email. . .  State your disappointment clearly and allow him rant, when thats done he wont stop telling people stuff about u but it will reduce drastically cos he knows that all hope has been dashed. You can then know which of your friends are for real because they will not even believe a word of what he says grin
Re: Hez tormenting my life! help by AIRMARSHA: 8:14am On Aug 20, 2009
why most u cry two can play this game if he piont a finger at u piont a knife at him if he piont a knife at u piont gun at hem but pls becarefull ok.
Re: Hez tormenting my life! help by Donvilo(m): 8:34am On Aug 20, 2009
That's the mistake that u did before by breaking up with him over the phone instead of meeting him in person so that he will know how serious u're. All u can do now is to call him so that the two of u can meet in a place in a very comfortable manner and state to him very clearly of your intentions to dissolve the relationship. Make him understand your reasons very well for him to have no reasons to object to your demands. (And hey, u have to mean every inch of word that u said for it to work the way u may want it to be) After this, u stay on your own and hav nothing to do with him again. If he still persists, then find someone u know that is more superior to both of u (esp. the one he can listen to)& narrate to that person your ordeal so that he/she can help, fend him off. Remember, be very sure that u won't have any regrets before doing this. Be smart always. Goodluck! wink
Re: Hez tormenting my life! help by hollandis(f): 8:50am On Aug 20, 2009
Is he a really clingy guy?
Do the usuals-Blocking him from facebook account,refusing to pick his calls and messages,hanging up politely when he uses another number to call,changing your passwords e.t.c
You have to be strong.Tell him you don't want to remain as friends.I wish you luck
Re: Hez tormenting my life! help by candyshore: 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2009
just ignore him, he is weak guy u shld be glad u broke up with him. forget him jare
Re: Hez tormenting my life! help by ebila(m): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2009
C2H5OH:

How old are you?

All you can do is leave him alone. Tell him to stay away from you. The friendship is clearly not working, nor is it ever going to work.

U just nailed it bro!
Re: Hez tormenting my life! help by AMOR10(f): 8:39am On Aug 21, 2009
@ c2H5OH wat does my age have to do wit anything. we are in different countries presently and i couldnt take it anymore wats wrong wit dat?
Re: Hez tormenting my life! help by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 21, 2009
tell him to grow up and get a life.
dnt let his imaturity bother you, u shouldnt waste ur tears ova someone so stupid and pathetic
Re: Hez tormenting my life! help by posakosa(m): 11:36am On Aug 21, 2009
C2H5OH:

How old are you?

Well said CHOOCHOO, but I imagine that the guy should know whats up since she already moved to another country.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Thick / Who Is The Higest Cheater: Guy Or The Gurls: / The Softer Side Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.