Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,473 members, 7,891,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

Shoutout To Punkyv - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shoutout To Punkyv (591 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / See How This Nigerian Girl Sends A Special Shoutout To Her Amazing Dad / May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoutout To Punkyv by databoy247(m): 11:19pm On May 23, 2016
I love the romance section of NL. Seeing a lot of folks brag, fight, lecture, pour out anger and frustration, seek advice, etc. Its an amazing community.

Among the legion of peeps that makes this place tick is the person called PunkyV. Dont know what the moniker means though.

Your composure, intellegence and disposition always leaves me in awe. You hardly get offended by words, you dont do wars, and no matter how jagged the spear thrown at you is, you always choose your words carefully.

What trips me more is your psyche and general knowledge. I have always observed your posts and comments......super matured. And intelligent ladies like you triggers my interests.

Am not sorry for doing this openly because I want you and everyone reading this to know that if you want to understand how a pretty lady should look like, then they should look at you.

Personally, i define pretty as a combo of intelligence, maturity and decorum. You are a sweet colation of all. Dont change who you are and I hope other ladies here can emulate such.

I will be obliged to chat with you privately. I think I might be interested in picking that knowledge of yours.

Forgive my typos folks.
Re: Shoutout To Punkyv by menstrualpad: 11:22pm On May 23, 2016
Another sucker wena...eish anghesiwe

1 Like

Re: Shoutout To Punkyv by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 23, 2016
*sighs with smellymouth out of thread* mtcheeew
Re: Shoutout To Punkyv by vicstar(m): 11:29pm On May 23, 2016
databoy247:
I love the romance section of NL. Seeing a lot of folks brag, fight, lecture, pour out anger and frustration, seek advice, etc. Its an amazing community.
Among the legion of peeps that makes this place tick is the person called PunkyV. You are a sweet colation of all. Dont change who you are and I hope other ladies here can emulate such.
I will be obliged to chat with you privately. I think I might be interested in picking that knowledge of yours.
Forgive my typos folks.

Re: Shoutout To Punkyv by PunkyV(f): 6:09am On May 24, 2016
databoy247:

Among the legion of peeps that makes this place tick is the person called PunkyV. Dont know what the moniker means though.

Your composure, intellegence and disposition always leaves me in awe. You hardly get offended by words, you dont do wars, and no matter how jagged the spear thrown at you is, you always choose your words carefully.

What trips me more is your psyche and general knowledge. I have always observed your posts and comments......super matured. And intelligent ladies like you triggers my interests.

Am not sorry for doing this openly because I want you and everyone reading this to know that if you want to understand how a pretty lady should look like, then they should look at you.

Personally, i define pretty as a combo of intelligence, maturity and decorum. You are a sweet colation of all. Dont change who you are and I hope other ladies here can emulate such.

Forgive my typos folks.

Ok, I'm not good in these kind of situations where I'm put on the spot. I become like a deer in headlights tongue However, I do thank you for your kind words. I'm not as mature as you think though, it's just that now I choose my battles wisely. Call it growth or whatever. Thank you again. Real recognizes real tongue grin

Let's now move on smiley

1 Like

Re: Shoutout To Punkyv by halfricanadian(f): 6:10am On May 24, 2016
Punky punky v v cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy proud of ya
Re: Shoutout To Punkyv by firstking01(m): 6:35am On May 24, 2016
Nairaland guys and their sugar coated tonques when they are looking for something from a girltongue....anyway, let me keep my chillgrin
Re: Shoutout To Punkyv by HornyTiwa(f): 6:41am On May 24, 2016
firstking01:
Nairaland guys and their sugar coated tonques when they are looking for something from a girl tongue....anyway, let me keep my calmgrin
May your wisdom not be corroded with stup.dity grin
Re: Shoutout To Punkyv by firstking01(m): 6:45am On May 24, 2016
HornyTiwa:

And it has never beenundecided
Re: Shoutout To Punkyv by wilybebsy(m): 6:53am On May 24, 2016
Some niggaz are so good in what they do that u will mistake it for being seriouscheesycheesy
Re: Shoutout To Punkyv by edetty(m): 7:37am On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

Ok, I'm not good in these kind of situations where I'm put on the spot. I become like a deer in headlights tongue However, I do thank you for your kind words. I'm not as mature as you think though, it's just that now I choose my battles wisely. Call it growth or whatever. Thank you again. Real recognizes real tongue grin

Let's now move on smiley
Re: Shoutout To Punkyv by edetty(m): 7:37am On May 24, 2016
HornyTiwa:
he is 90% correct
Re: Shoutout To Punkyv by PunkyV(f): 7:38am On May 24, 2016
[quote author=edetty post=45914449][/quote]

I'm starting to think you may be crushing on me grin

1 Like

Re: Shoutout To Punkyv by edetty(m): 7:50am On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

crushing is not a crime in international court,,,last time I checked
Re: Shoutout To Punkyv by Nobody: 8:03am On May 24, 2016
Why we always have to do this? cry cry cry
Re: Shoutout To Punkyv by Nobody: 8:05am On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

If only he knew grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Shoutout To Punkyv by PunkyV(f): 8:09am On May 24, 2016
Babzilla:

If only he knew grin cheesy grin grin

Lol grin
Re: Shoutout To Punkyv by enshi(m): 8:19am On May 24, 2016
Dude..... Dont waste ur time... Unless you are gay too

I speak from experience...... My thread is still fresh up there.... Forget about crushing in nairaland

(1) (Reply)

What You Know About Love Is A Lie / Kim Kardashian Snapchats From Bed With Kanye West, Talks Pregnancy Scare / U Still Live A Couple's Life Abi Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.