Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode (48136 Views)

Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness / MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by Bluffly: 8:38am On May 24, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Ur constituting urself into a nuisance. Fraud would be more monumental if purchases are from a foreign country because purchases would be in dollars, especially considering the very wide gap between the official - unofficial exchange rate.

asksteve:
With innoson d loot under d purchase won't be monumental

Do you understand English at all? You are saying the same thing this guy said and you are yet insulting him that he is constituting a nuisance.
He said "loot won't be monumental if purchased at innoson", and You said "loot would be monumental if purchased from a foreign country". Tell Nairalanders the difference between the two statement.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by BiafranAmerican: 8:38am On May 24, 2016
By tribalising trade we have totally made nonsense of ourselves.

No government parastatals should be allowed to import anything that is produced in Nigeria no matter the quality. It is with the income and specs requirements that our manufacturing can improve.

But I understand why the politicians chose to import abroad cos the import is just a medium of laundering funds to foreign banks. Lets say they over invoice the purchase and the difference stays abroad and never make it to nigeria they use the proceeds to buy houses abroad in cash.

Ambode has started.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by Ilovemystate: 8:39am On May 24, 2016
Kindly watch these videos it will cure your ignorance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VOu9Ofrgb4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPxasvi6YIM

TPAND:
Dear Ben Bruce.

Innoson Motors are not made in Naija cars. They are assembled just like Nissan, Pegouet in Nigeria.

It's shameful we see Chinese inscriptions on the so called innoson made in Naija cars. Innoson cars are nothing but chinko. Low grade and bad engine. Innoson car is as expensive as a Nissan assembled in Nigeria, so why should I buy Innoson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by anonimi: 8:39am On May 24, 2016
repogirl:
Because Nigerians would rather dash money to foreigners than Nigerians like themselves.

Yet we will complain of falling Naira. shocked
We are terrible, surely!

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by braining01: 8:41am On May 24, 2016
will like to c ben's innoson cars....chief wailer.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by repogirl(f): 8:42am On May 24, 2016
anonimi:

Yet we will complain of falling Naira. shocked
We are terrible, surely!
the same people who claim they have refused to devalue the currency so as to encourage the patronage of local products.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by banme1(m): 8:45am On May 24, 2016
mrvitalis:
This man they always vex me, coscharis manufacturer ford cars in lagos hope this man knows??
manufacture or assemble
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by anonimi: 8:46am On May 24, 2016
rhektor:
And what brand of car (cars) the is Mr common sense using? If it's not innoson then he should shut the duck up.

braining01:
will like to c ben's innoson cars....chief wailer.

FYI.

lalasticlala:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3405377_cbrmtusaafdz1_jpege0949561a19e6835a4c33318eb5ccecf

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3405426_cbrpjxzucaa8dzm_jpeg471bd05cc5676c336fa4eb2b6758690a

Senator Ben Murray-Brace just shared these photos with caption:

"Dr. Innoson Chukwuma has delivered my Innoson cars which I will now use as my official car"

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/699268196809834497

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by invincible007(m): 8:46am On May 24, 2016
When mass production is being ordered from foreign manufacturers, their standard tends to drop. But i do not think it will be same with our home based IVM. I saw IVM pickups and it is very rugged. I think Gov shoud subsidize the price of the vehicles and make sure that each piece is not of substandard quality.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by comodo: 8:47am On May 24, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
Buying naija product is a choice, you can never force an individual or government to do same.

We need to put some factors into consideration when talking about naija products such as, quality, performance, standard, speed etc.

With time ivm will be number one in naija but now hmmm. I am sure senator Bruce and his supporters since the establishment of ivm bought car that are foreign, so why force same on others.
One bottle of origin for you. But come to think of it. How will they become no 1 when no customer sends his complaints cos no one is buying d product. Toyota, Volkswagen recalled their vehicles cos people bought it and noticed d fault. What if no one has bought d car they would not have noticed d fault. Food for thought

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by chigoizie7(m): 8:47am On May 24, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Ur constituting urself into a nuisance. Fraud would be more monumental if purchases are from a foreign country because purchases would be in dollars, especially considering the very wide gap between the official - unofficial exchange rate.

So, why calling him a nuisance?

If I got ur point, both of u are saying the same thing

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by NaijaCuzin: 8:48am On May 24, 2016
undecided Mr Made in Naija
Do you mean to tell me that everything in your house is made in Nigeria
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by Nobody: 8:49am On May 24, 2016
I don't get you people o, security is of the utmost importance, INNOSON cars are not durable o! even his family does not use it. O gini! Ben bruce that uses a Mercedes! See lets not be clouded with sentimental bullshits.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by Nobody: 8:50am On May 24, 2016
anonimi:

FYI.

lol u guys make me laugh, cause he bought one of his jeeps and took a picture inside it, means he uses the car. Quite shallow.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by SweetSoup(m): 8:51am On May 24, 2016
Ben Bruce is a shameless hypocrite, truly a Obama with a Obanikoro brain. His silverbird cinemas at festival mall festac is given out a china brand car as grand prize, the china car is packed at the car pack. Why did he not buy an innoson instead? And has he criticise Gov Dickson for not paying workers salaries and calling bayelsans lazy people?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by 4reala(m): 8:51am On May 24, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Oga read and assimilate very well b4 u quote
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by Doctorfitz: 8:54am On May 24, 2016
Ofodirinwa:
Only in nigeria can an elected governor make a 'donation' with state funds to something he's supposed to oversee in the first place

Lols tru talk.but I dnt blame the thieves we've sold our rights.Immediately u collect food,money or act in bias in whatsoever manner towards an aspirant who eventually wins, then u've sold ur right and don't have a voice.its high time we woke up to choose credibility and forgo tribal jargon that's d only way forward...

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by gcof(m): 8:54am On May 24, 2016
sdindan:

Are you okay?

In fact Coscharis MANUFACTURER Ferrari in Osun state. grin
in addition to Rolls Royce he manufactures in Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by mrvitalis(m): 8:56am On May 24, 2016
banme1:
manufacture or assemble
What is there any difference??
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by kby: 8:57am On May 24, 2016
Ofodirinwa:
Only in nigeria can an elected governor make a 'donation' with state funds to something he's supposed to oversee in the first place

[color=#990000][/color] maybe because police commission is under federal government. By the time we have state police,the word "donation " won't be there.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by TPAND(f): 8:59am On May 24, 2016
Ilovemystate:
Kindly watch these videos it will cure your ignorance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VOu9Ofrgb4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPxasvi6YIM

Unfortunately, you don't understand what an assembly plant is and what a manufacturing plant is.

The put pieces of body part together, spray them, you think that's manufacturing. The engines are in packs sent down from China, the interior upholstery is made in China and fixed in Nigeria.
i guess it's ok to say, you are the ignorant one

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by ministeriallist: 9:00am On May 24, 2016
sdindan:

Are you okay?

In fact Coscharis MANUFACTURER Ferrari in Osun state. grin
Good answer!
Coscharis manufacture BMW in my village. Go and check it ursef grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by anonimi: 9:00am On May 24, 2016
agalamanyi:
lol u guys make me laugh, cause he bought one of his jeeps and took a picture inside it, means he uses the car. Quite shallow.

I am sure you can show us picture of others like him, not so
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by boujaye: 9:00am On May 24, 2016
asksteve:
With innoson d loot under d purchase won't be monumental
yes o, na dollar loot sweet pass
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by Nobody: 9:05am On May 24, 2016
mrvitalis:
This man they always vex me, coscharis manufacturer ford cars in lagos hope this man knows??
How can coscharis be manufacturing Ford??
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by Nobody: 9:09am On May 24, 2016
SweetSoup:
Ben Bruce is a shameless hypocrite, truly a Obama with a Obanikoro brain. His silverbird cinemas at festival mall festac is given out a china brand car as grand prize, the china car is packed at the car pack. Why did he not buy an innoson instead? And has he criticise Gov Dickson for not paying workers salaries and calling bayelsans lazy people?
The Chinese car manufacturer is trying to market his product. That car is free and Ben got paid allowing that car to be used. One thing innoson have failed to learn

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by eph12(m): 9:09am On May 24, 2016
mrvitalis:
Don't get what's vexing you there sir. Is he supposed to sponsor a bill to ban coscharis from importing Ford cars?
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by mrvitalis(m): 9:14am On May 24, 2016
shala01:

How can coscharis be manufacturing Ford??
Google is ur friend bro
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by mrvitalis(m): 9:15am On May 24, 2016
eph12:

Don't get what's vexing you there sir. Is he supposed to sponsor a bill to ban coscharis from importing Ford cars?
Who is talking about importing??
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by pinkyliceous(f): 9:16am On May 24, 2016
I thought you were saying we should wait till Ola, Gbade and Mayokun start producing.

dridowu:
Is your choice you can decide to buy from Emeka, Chima, Onyinye, Chibuzor, Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Obama, Clinton, Ben Bruce, Aminu, Zakari e.t.c It is your money, your choice, your life.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by comos: 9:17am On May 24, 2016
Pavore9:
I hope the Senate and Bayelsa State Government have keyed into made-in-Naija @innosonmotors #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira as charity begins at home.

of course we use IVM cars and buses both private and Government in Bayelsa state
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by banme1(m): 9:17am On May 24, 2016
mrvitalis:

What is there any difference??
blood of God. U need to go back to school. For ur info I work with coscharis. Calabar branch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali / President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja / Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.