Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode (48131 Views)

Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness / MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by Inspectahdeck(m): 9:19am On May 24, 2016
Great observation. But is nigeria's system ready for recall of products? THE ANSWER IS NO. Until Nigerians look beyond making profit and build their business psychology on quality and customer satisfaction, Bro it will not work. E.g. Look at the standard of products 20 or 10 years ago and compare with present. Nasco biscuits, some electric appliances, building materials, service providers, even imported goods etc.

comodo:
One bottle of origin for you. But come to think of it. How will they become no 1 when no customer sends his complaints cos no one is buying d product. Toyota, Volkswagen recalled their vehicles cos people bought it and noticed d fault. What if no one has bought d car they would not have noticed d fault. Food for thought
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by Inspectahdeck(m): 9:19am On May 24, 2016
Great observation. But is nigeria's system ready for recall of products? THE ANSWER IS NO. Until Nigerians look beyond making profit and build their business psychology on quality and customer satisfaction, Bro it will not work. E.g. Look at the standard of products 20 or 10 years ago and compare with present. Nasco biscuits, some electric hardware, building materials, service providers, even imported goods etc.

comodo:
One bottle of origin for you. But come to think of it. How will they become no 1 when no customer sends his complaints cos no one is buying d product. Toyota, Volkswagen recalled their vehicles cos people bought it and noticed d fault. What if no one has bought d car they would not have noticed d fault. Food for thought
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by Nobody: 9:20am On May 24, 2016
anonimi:

I am sure you can show us picture of others like him, not so
He is a politician, he is building his brand for presidency, if likes innoson so much, why no suggest that NASS uses INNOSON suv's as its official cars? Why not sponsor a bill to ensure that government agencies buy made in Nigeria cars, for it's use? Then man is just building his brand to increase his fan base, in order to contest for President, mind you Bayelsa which he comes from is owing 6 months salary, Gov dickson has not paid salaries this year and am sure government of bayelsa has bought new cars this year, but he would not talk! Na for Lagos matter he go carry his dirty mouth come put. Kontinu
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by eph12(m): 9:21am On May 24, 2016
mrvitalis:
Who is talking about importing??
Oh coscharis has a Ford manufacturing company? Just knowing that.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by mrvitalis(m): 9:23am On May 24, 2016
banme1:
blood of God. U need to go back to school. For ur info I work with coscharis. Calabar branch.
Lol bro assembly and manufacturing can be interchangeable please
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by Ilovemystate: 9:25am On May 24, 2016
TPAND:

Unfortunately, you don't understand what an assembly plant is and what a manufacturing plant is.

The put pieces of body part together, spray them, you think that's manufacturing. The engines are in packs sent down from China, the interior upholstery is made in China and fixed in Nigeria.
i guess it's ok to say, you are the ignorant one
I guess your are to poor to buy enough data for use, if you watched both videos and still write this rubbish, it means you are just jealous of his achievements grin

http://myengineers..com.ng/2016/04/nimeche-abuja-chapter-visits-innoson.html
NIMechE Abuja Chapter Visits Innoson Motor Factory Complex

The chairman NMIechE Abuja chapter, Engr Francis I. Azika recently lead Mechanical Engineers on industrial courtesy tour of the famed Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Co Ltd in Imo state, South East Nigeria.Inspired by the desire to contribute into the Made-in-Nigeria advocacy, the chapter undertook the tour along with other stakeholders. The delegates spoke to management and the engineers working in the company while offering encouragement and recommendations.Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company (IVM) was founded by the visionary Chairman, Mr. Innocent Chukwuma, Officer of the Order of the Niger (OON).It's product line includes heavy duty vehicles, middle and high level buses, special environment friendly vehicles. The company carries out optimization design and assembly according to west African road condition so as produce suitable products at affordable prices.The company also provides good services for repairs and parts supply. All these actions are engineered to meet the customers' special requests, attain the highest possible performance and safety standards and also make the vehicles suitable for the west African market.We are proud of what the company has achieved and believed that when Nigerians patronize made in Nigerian products we would sooner build a nation that is economically and technologically sound which we are all proud of.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by pharoahs(m): 9:25am On May 24, 2016
[Wetin make him do....carry gun?
quote author=AngelAhnie post=45912053]This man too like talk [/quote]
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by Holuwathoby(m): 9:27am On May 24, 2016
TPAND:
Dear Ben Bruce.

Innoson Motors are not made in Naija cars. They are assembled just like Nissan, Pegouet in Nigeria.

It's shameful we see Chinese inscriptions on the so called innoson made in Naija cars. Innoson cars are nothing but chinko. Low grade and bad engine. Innoson car is as expensive as a Nissan assembled in Nigeria, so why should I buy Innoson
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by easiest(m): 9:31am On May 24, 2016
It seem that ben has shares in the company, and u know the more money u make the more d profit shared.
That's why he like promoting and campaigning for this company.

Abi I lie?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by Obynolee(f): 9:32am On May 24, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Ur constituting urself into a nuisance. Fraud would be more monumental if purchases are from a foreign country because purchases would be in dollars, especially considering the very wide gap between the official - unofficial exchange rate.

Did you read what the Op is saying before quoting him or you read without comprehension?, I think you're saying the same thing with the Op.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by SweetSoup(m): 9:34am On May 24, 2016
shala01:

The Chinese car manufacturer is trying to market his product. That car is free and Ben got paid allowing that car to be used. One thing innoson have failed to learn
Nice analogy
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by AngelAhnie(f): 9:36am On May 24, 2016
[quote author=pharoahs post=45917219][Wetin make him do....carry gun?
quote As you dey carry
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by wellmax(m): 9:36am On May 24, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Ur constituting urself into a nuisance. Fraud would be more monumental if purchases are from a foreign country because purchases would be in dollars, especially considering the very wide gap between the official - unofficial exchange rate.

Hmm simple English you don't understand. Read the post you quoted again.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by Nobody: 9:39am On May 24, 2016
mrvitalis:

Google is ur friend bro
I am not asking Google but you that posted the infor. The whole of East, Uba wife is the major distributor of indomi. That doesn't make a manufacturer
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by bonechamberlain(m): 9:44am On May 24, 2016
sapiosexual1:

read what u quoted again.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by demovertion: 10:01am On May 24, 2016
can INNOSON MOTOR Show us crash test of thier cars?
guess non!!!
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by Obynolee(f): 10:03am On May 24, 2016
TPAND:
Dear Ben Bruce.

Innoson Motors are not made in Naija cars. They are assembled just like Nissan, Pegouet in Nigeria.

It's shameful we see Chinese inscriptions on the so called innoson made in Naija cars. Innoson cars are nothing but chinko. Low grade and bad engine. Innoson car is as expensive as a Nissan assembled in Nigeria, so why should I buy Innoson

It's either you're suffering from hate syndrome or lack of knowledge, Innoson doesn't assemble cars but he manufactured them here in Nigeria. He only import the chassis and engines,the tyres and other plastics fittings comes from his plastic industry in Enugu. He made cars locally not assemlied and he is the first indigenous car manufacturing company in Nigeria, you can't take that away from him.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:05am On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
This man too like talk
but his talking common sense
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by kayalla(f): 10:06am On May 24, 2016
Was he Sen. Bruce not the same one that published his book abroad?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by orbgoblin: 10:08am On May 24, 2016
TPAND:
Dear Ben Bruce.

Thank you.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by SirHenry105(m): 10:09am On May 24, 2016
I'm imagining a scenario were God performs a huge miracle in which everything not made in Nigeria disappears from Nigeria. . Are we gonna be left with anything at all?
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by tall2ce(m): 10:14am On May 24, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Ironically the jigsaw fits when you consider the recent historical hatred Lagos has developed for the Easterns. From fashola's deportation to the Oba's reckless talk. Ambo wouldn't want to incur the wrath of his political ancestors by doing direct business with Igbos and pumping a potential N1b into the Easter region's economy
the igbo people take everything thing in this country for tribalism

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by izzou(m): 10:15am On May 24, 2016
TPAND:
Dear Ben Bruce.

If you are lacking information, just read and pass

Dont display this high level of ignorance again

Innoson is made in Nigeria. I mean from the scratch. Not assembled. If you cant buy it or afford it,dont label them low grade and bad engine. And you said its as expensive as a Nissan assembled in Nigeria

Oga stop reading blogs abeg
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by Nobody: 10:17am On May 24, 2016
@ bonechamberlain, wellmax, obynolee, 4reala, chigozie7, bluffly thanks alot for the correction, I apparently mistook won't for would while hurrying to work.
I thought he was one of those who are always anti- east ,who don't believe anything good can come out of eastern Nigeria, wanted to take it out on him.
My apologies @asksteve, ur comment was on point

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by fkj950ax(m): 10:22am On May 24, 2016
Ofodirinwa:
Only in nigeria can an elected governor make a 'donation' with state funds to something he's supposed to oversee in the first place

The State Government is not supposed to purchase cars and equipment for security agencies as they are Federal Government controlled and funded.

In other to bridge the funding gap and improve security in states, the governor purchase these cars and equipment and "DONATE" them to the security agencies.

So donation is the right word and the exacting thing they are doing.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by jaggedboi(m): 10:22am On May 24, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Ironically the jigsaw fits when you consider the recent historical hatred Lagos has developed for the Easterns. From fashola's deportation to the Oba's reckless talk. Ambo wouldn't want to incur the wrath of his political ancestors by doing direct business with Igbos and pumping a potential N1b into the Easter region's economy
If this is true in any slightest way then too bad for the country.... Too Bad
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by mrvitalis(m): 10:25am On May 24, 2016
shala01:

I am not asking Google but you that posted the infor. The whole of East, Uba wife is the major distributor of indomi. That doesn't make a manufacturer
Google my friend, if u don't read u will become a fool to people that read, don't believe hear say read my friend read
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by TPAND(f): 10:37am On May 24, 2016
izzou:

If you are lacking information, just read and pass

Dont display this high level of ignorance again

Innoson is made in Nigeria. I mean from the scratch. Not assembled. If you cant buy it or afford it,dont label them low grade and bad engine. And you said its as expensive as a Nissan assembled in Nigeria

Oga stop reading blogs abeg

Your ignorance berates the level of the intelligence of a common man. You think putting body parts together of car together is making a car from scratch. The engines and upholstery is all imported. Clueless you. Your ignorance is so annoying. Nissan is also made in Naija by your arguments.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by igweross(m): 10:38am On May 24, 2016
TPAND:
Dear Ben Bruce.

Ben Bruce is not in any position to be saying such because when he was printing his so called books, he ignored the entire shomolu and mushin printing press companies rather he opted for printing in Yankee, who is he fooling? Self righteous twitter fingers but keeps quiet in NA.

It's just unfortunate I can't find the page of the guy who bitterly complained and regretted he bought one those vehicles here on nairaland.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by izzou(m): 10:41am On May 24, 2016
TPAND:

Your ignorance berates the level of the intelligence of a common man. You think putting body parts together of car together is making a car from scratch. The engines and upholstery is all imported. Clueless you. Your ignorance is so annoying. Nissan is also made in Naija by your arguments.

Stop saying that word imported abeg

If you don't know anything about innoson,like i advised,read and pass

She is the first indigenous car company in nigeria

Do you know better than SON or the Federal government?

You must haved liked arguments back in your days
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by simplycarro: 10:42am On May 24, 2016
alt3r3g0:
Why has this man been silent on militants?

Clearly, he supports them, just like Mama Aniko-Briggs. They are closet supporters of the militants blowing up things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by Image123(m): 10:47am On May 24, 2016
Ben Bruce that printed his book outside Nigeria this year? Abi another Ben Bruce. The Senate BMWs,are they made in Nigeria? Tell me something else abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obaseki Increases Minimum Wage To N40000, Reduces Workdays To Thrice A Week / Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali / President Biya's Tweet On Buhari's Visit To Cameroon Goes Viral (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.