Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:19 PM

Akingbola Defies Efcc; How He Escaped To London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akingbola Defies Efcc; How He Escaped To London (6623 Views)

Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter / Court ruling: Erastus Akingbola’s Properties in Cayman Islands to be sold off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akingbola Defies Efcc; How He Escaped To London by zmurda(m): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2009
And the guy ran. Faster than Usain Bolt. Didn't know an old man with struggling legs could still do 440. I feel him jo!

There is one of his staunch supporter we are hunting on Nairaland, one kpofkpof who never sees anything wrong with Mr Akingbola's or his bank's policies
Re: Akingbola Defies Efcc; How He Escaped To London by Donvilo(m): 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2009
Agbarakata must come back. If he likes, let him run to Bahamas I don't care! All I know is that the guy will still come back and face what is in store for him. u can run but u can't hide! angry
Re: Akingbola Defies Efcc; How He Escaped To London by chic2pimp(m): 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2009
z-murda:

And the guy ran. Faster than Usain Bolt. Didn't know an old man with struggling legs could still do 440. I feel him jo!

There is one of his staunch supporter we are hunting on Nairaland, one kpofkpof who never sees anything wrong with Mr Akingbola's or his bank's policies
grin grin grin. Even if u put bolt,michael johnson and maurice greene una still no go reach the speed him take run.
Re: Akingbola Defies Efcc; How He Escaped To London by touchmeder: 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2009
The way energy power issue died is the same way this case will die. watch and see

y do i bliv this statement?

proudly9ja:

EFCC is looking for Akingbola, Ibru, Adigwe, etc. None of these people where alleged to have stolen money or used their bank's money for personal or private use. Meanwhile the people who loaned the money and refused to pay back are hanging around Mr President. Abi Ibori and Dangote names no dey list wey commot some days back?

Bloody Hypocrites!

ok now, c wot i mean? Up naijaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Akingbola Defies Efcc; How He Escaped To London by DoubleN(m): 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2009
touchmeder:

y do i bliv this statement?

ok now
I believe it also.After all the hubbub,the whole matter will die with no significant explanation.
Re: Akingbola Defies Efcc; How He Escaped To London by MrCrackles(m): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2009
nex:

"Pastor peel out?" No faith, no speaking in tongues? If God can do it fro Shedrach Meshiach and Abedinegho, what of Erastus? Or has he been reading a different kind of Bible.

grin cheesy
Re: Akingbola Defies Efcc; How He Escaped To London by touchmeder: 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2009
Double N:

I believe it also.After all the hubbub,the whole matter will die with no significant explanation.

My brother nor be lie from the word go all the big big boys name them ibori, igbenedion, tafa, dt bayelsa gov what ever happens to them? Nothing does anyone serve time? its always one money they refund and the case is closed.
Re: Akingbola Defies Efcc; How He Escaped To London by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2009
see as the good brother no get liver to face the trials of his lord grin
Re: Akingbola Defies Efcc; How He Escaped To London by donciccio: 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2009
I told my broz pal sumx past dat this Akingbola is 1 of dem top thief. He said NO! the man is sincere he's a redeemer. I said 4get i don't trust him /dem and broz pal said if i can't trust him i can't trust myself,
B4 soap form lather, Lather form bubble and now bubble don burst,
Re: Akingbola Defies Efcc; How He Escaped To London by vikiviko(m): 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2009
Is this not the man funding the publication of a daily christian prayer book.

Whatever, the sins that men do live with them and catch up with them.

Come and vindicate your 'Good name' Mr. Erastus Akingbola.
Re: Akingbola Defies Efcc; How He Escaped To London by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2009
As long as he doesn't leave with the banks money.
Re: Akingbola Defies Efcc; How He Escaped To London by bawomolo(m): 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2009
the angelic wings of a Boeing aircraft have taken him out of harms way. a modern day miracle for our pastor peel out
Re: Akingbola Defies Efcc; How He Escaped To London by Gbengaultimate: 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2009
angry some people just read news headline without reading the whole content,if you ask some people why did CBN sack them they don't know bos some people na zombie i.e dey follow the crowd.as for me those guys are not thieves if u read the news from CNN i think there is issue with lamido why would they arrest anybody when they have not completely audited all the banks in nigeria.
Re: Akingbola Defies Efcc; How He Escaped To London by kpofkpof: 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2009
z-murda, no need to haunt, i am very much around.

I do not want to say much, you guys shld leave the man alone.

We are watching, it will only take time, but we all will see the end of this saga
Re: Akingbola Defies Efcc; How He Escaped To London by blacksta(m): 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2009
Any way how can someone escape to London when he is already in London

Gutter Journalism at its best
Re: Akingbola Defies Efcc; How He Escaped To London by PurestBoy(m): 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2009
Gbenga ultimate:

angry some people just read news headline without reading the whole content,if you ask some people why did CBN sack them they don't know bos some people na zombie i.e dey follow the crowd.as for me those guys are not thieves if u read the news from CNN i think there is issue with lamido why would they arrest anybody when they have not completely audited all the banks in nigeria.

I'm suspecting u for spewing that rubbish
Re: Akingbola Defies Efcc; How He Escaped To London by roniesharl(f): 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2009
koolchicco:

Pls any info about his where-about in London and I'd surely bring him back.Ole,,,,,Onye Oshi,,,,,Barawo! shocked angry

hey bros ee, i go join you follow catch all those barawo shocked, ole.  shocked, oyionchi! grin grin grin
Re: Akingbola Defies Efcc; How He Escaped To London by Jaytee67(m): 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2009
It may sound odd to some people, but to me, I am still very skeptical about the sincerity of purpose of the CBN governor on this 5 banks issue. Looking at the controversial figures and even inaccuracies on the list of debtors, one cannot totally see any seriousness on the part of those who are claiming to be performing regulatory functions as well. How on earth is Ali Dangotte the same with Aliko Dangotte? or Delta Steel Company the same as Delta State Government. We keep our fingers crossed until we see the end of the drama.
Re: Akingbola Defies Efcc; How He Escaped To London by soloqy: 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2009
proudly9ja:

EFCC is looking for Akingbola, Ibru, Adigwe, etc. None of these people where alleged to have stolen money or used their bank's money for personal or private use. Meanwhile the people who loaned the money and refused to pay back are hanging around Mr President. Abi Ibori and Dangote names no dey list wey commot some days back?

Bloody Hypocrites!

Food for thought
Re: Akingbola Defies Efcc; How He Escaped To London by roniesharl(f): 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2009
koolchicco:

Pls any info about his where-about in London and I'd surely bring him back.Ole,,,,,Onye Oshi,,,,,Barawo! shocked angry

hey bros ee, i go join you follow catch all those barawo shocked, ole.  shocked, oyionchi! grin grin grin
Re: Akingbola Defies Efcc; How He Escaped To London by Cactus(m): 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2009
I was reading a Chinese newspaper yesterday. In one of the sections you have the title as CRIME AND PUNISHMENT.

Basically the section lists CEO of top Chinese companies and the bribes they got and the punishment they got. about 6 of them were listed. and 4 of them were executed. The other two were supposed to be killed but they got suspended execution maybe killed soon dont know. The amount of bribe taken ranged from 200 000$ to about 2 million $.

Reading this and knowing people still accept bribes for contracts etc. Men I will be scared as crap to take bribes knowing that possibly once I am caught give or take 4 weeks, I would be executed.

Scary men
Re: Akingbola Defies Efcc; How He Escaped To London by koolchicco: 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2009
roniesharl:

hey bros ee,  i go join you follow catch all those barawo shocked,  ole.  shocked,  oyionchi! grin grin grin

Thank you my brother 4 joining me to look for that thief.Haba!Dey no fit run come here ooo, I go look his picture well well incase i see 'am for road.
Erastus abi Erasmus if u like run pass Bolt but still "akwa agbacha oso,anyi agua mile"(after run we go count mile)!!
Re: Akingbola Defies Efcc; How He Escaped To London by kshow1(m): 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2009
koolchicco:

Thot i saw him on the central line alightening at Holborn station this morning  grin grin grin
Re: Akingbola Defies Efcc; How He Escaped To London by LadyT(f): 11:29pm On Aug 20, 2009
angry

They need to catch him!
Re: Akingbola Defies Efcc; How He Escaped To London by mistakay: 11:31pm On Aug 20, 2009
Na people wey no know sunusi they talk say matter go go under carpet for where?

Dat sunusi na very dangerous guy i'd hate to fall into his radar.Those M.D's go only see peace when sunusi leave office walai,Let them gather money Comot P.D.P for power finance dem Orji Kalu or Turaki if they eva wan sleep with both eyes closed shocked
Re: Akingbola Defies Efcc; How He Escaped To London by koolchicco: 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2009
kshow1:

Thot i saw him on the central line alightening at Holborn station this morning  grin grin grin

Really?You no kill 'am?Oh boy u just miss one BIG FRESH FISH! grin cheesy
Re: Akingbola Defies Efcc; How He Escaped To London by kshow1(m): 12:02am On Aug 21, 2009
koolchicco:

Really?You no kill 'am?Oh boy u just miss one BIG FRESH FISH! grin cheesy

pally, it seems the dude disguised a little and also wore a dark shade grin grin
Re: Akingbola Defies Efcc; How He Escaped To London by koolchicco: 12:07am On Aug 21, 2009
kshow1:

pally, it seems the dude disguised a little and also wore a dark shade  grin grin

Anyways I go catch 'am myself cos no matter the disguise,the corrupt pot belly go still show! grin grin
Re: Akingbola Defies Efcc; How He Escaped To London by richkids1(m): 12:40am On Aug 21, 2009
This people again,
make you Na help me beg them cos i have money in der bank and make Chineke Allah God no let them take my money borrow firms cos this time around the EFCC Knife they swung mo no send us to early grave.
Re: Akingbola Defies Efcc; How He Escaped To London by richkids1(m): 12:58am On Aug 21, 2009
Make you no let him escape for all the money we he don borrow people wey make the bank be the No1 bank with him having several Awards Day-In-Day-Out as the best in the field. ;
grin grin
Re: Akingbola Defies Efcc; How He Escaped To London by kosovo(m): 3:46am On Aug 21, 2009
cowardice Nigerians, why put the blame on them? Nigeria is a DISASTER.
Re: Akingbola Defies Efcc; How He Escaped To London by aieromon(m): 4:00am On Aug 21, 2009
The guy has proclaimed himself guilty in the court of public opinion.EFCC is gonna nail him with trumped up charges and kill whatever career he has left in him.i pray he doesn't die in shame tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is Buhari Absent From The Debate? / Akinwunmi Adeshina Wins Sunhak Peace Prize / BPE To Privatise 10 Remaining Nipps, Nigcomsat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.