Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,118 members, 7,890,713 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:49 PM

Remarkable Things That Will Happen This 2016 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remarkable Things That Will Happen This 2016 (656 Views)

Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State / Did Anyone Notice This Didn't Happen This December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remarkable Things That Will Happen This 2016 by blueAgent(m): 10:59am On May 25, 2016
My personal predictions for the remaining part of the year 2016.

1.Election of the first female president of US(Hiliary Clinton).

2.Out break of Riots and racial tension in the US and in different parts of the World.

3. Controversy over US presidential Election Results.

4. Outbreak of new dieseases and breakthrough in the search for cure of Aids,Cancer and Ebola.

5.mass killings by different groups globally.

6. World Economic crises and stock market plunge.

7. lots of plane crash.
Re: Remarkable Things That Will Happen This 2016 by Dottore: 11:10am On May 25, 2016
Attention seeker. Ok you got my attention. What next
Re: Remarkable Things That Will Happen This 2016 by blueAgent(m): 10:57pm On May 26, 2016
Dottore:
Attention seeker. Ok you got my attention. What next

Say what ever you like. just take note.
Re: Remarkable Things That Will Happen This 2016 by blueAgent(m): 6:25am On Jun 21, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Photos... State Of Sango Ota Road After A Heavy Downpour / B’ Haram, Fulani Herdsmen Kill Over 3,000 Under Buhari / Hey Guys! Should Twitter And Facebook Ban Terrorists On Their Platforms???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.