Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,846 members, 7,872,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face (31623 Views)

Pls Help: Breaking Of My Shop & Stealing Of My Property By My Landlord (Photos) / How Do I Handle My Landlord? / My Landlord Wants To Throw Me Out! Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by stinggy(m): 11:46am On May 27, 2016
onstelly:

The person didn't say fellowship but prayer n who makes noise while praying, I have seen landlords so I understand. Do you know my former landlord said no guy with car will come to visit any girl that stays in our Lodge or sleeps over n he has surveillance camera all over the place n monitors our movement? If he sees any next thing he will do is to call...
So people are averse to praying silently oo..

What a caring landlord you had. He was only protecting you guys from all appearances of 'evil' tongue

I'm fine dear. How's your beau too - mr.cork?
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by demiladegold(f): 11:51am On May 27, 2016
Issokai
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by enoch273: 12:02pm On May 27, 2016
remele2:
It was yesterday at about 7.15pm after the lagos traffic,
There was a Knock at my Door, komkomkom, gbomgbomgbom..

My Sister went to see who was at the door, behold it was the almight LandLord...
He asked her to call the Brother, so my sister ddnt call Me, but called my elder brother.

Now the real matter,,,

LandLord= why are you using a gas cooker in this house? I dnt want it at all.

My Brother= ahh, sir, what is the Problem? We have been using this gas for years, why did u say we should stop using Gas, if we must stop, then you would have to call a meeting and ask all the tenant to stop using it.
Until then we know you are serious unless there is something u have in your mind that brought you up here,

LandLord= eeehh, so u can talk while am talking dnt worry you are leaving my house once your rent is Due.

He picked up his phone and called the elder brother who stays at the down flat, immediately, that one rushed up, as my brother was about explaining to him... See as my LandLord LAND MY BROTHER BIG SLAP THAT I HAD TO COME OUT. The elder Brother den took away my gas Cylinder and they both left.

I ddnt want a physical fight.,just wanted a legal fight .
I reported the case to the area Police and was giving an officer to go with me, when we got home, knocked at his door, he refused to open the door, so the officer left.
Today again, i went to the station and they had to call him on phone to report to the station.

My good people Of nairaland, i dnt to talk about the police matter now, those once are even another problem, they are just there to collect money, but i will talk about them when diz case is over.

Please i need diz guy and his Brother to pay for diz, even if i will leave the compound, in future,they will never try it with other people. So pls i need your advise on this.
Make una no mind my English oooo, my head no det work for now angry

Point of correction he is not a landlord. He is a caretaker. That's the best thing Yoruba can do, they are only good at inheriting properties, island boy NY ass. I go beat am black anf blue and still go report to SARS say he carted away with all my valuables.

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by onstelly(f): 12:16pm On May 27, 2016
stinggy:

So people are averse to praying silently oo..

What a caring landlord you had. He was only protecting you guys from all appearances of 'evil' tongue

I'm fine dear. How's your beau too - mr.cork?
Lmao caring my foot that man dealt with us especially the female occupant, he doesn't disturb the guys n any small thing he will call your dad because he made us drop our parents number Chai we suffered oh

Hmmm beau kwa MrCork, I reject it
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by stinggy(m): 12:46pm On May 27, 2016
onstelly:

Lmao caring my foot that man dealt with us especially the female occupant, he doesn't disturb the guys n any small thing he will call your dad because he made us drop our parents number Chai we suffered oh

Hmmm beau kwa Mr.Cork, I reject it
Drop parents' number? And you guys did too OMG grin grin una sef..
But his pattern still helped you guys in a way. Maybe some might have really gone way off.

You still wanna deny your beau here? Not fair. I know he'll soon come for you...
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by onstelly(f): 12:56pm On May 27, 2016
stinggy:

But his pattern still helped you guys in a way. Maybe some might have really gone way off.

You still wanna deny your beau here? Not fair. I know he'll soon come for you...
It's a school hostel off campus, he will tell you next of kin for form nah n you won't won't be there.

I am not denying it because I don't even know him
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by dxdiag(m): 1:02pm On May 27, 2016
Its only a fool that will judge the landlord by hearing story from the tenant and ignoring the landord's part of the story, an intelligent person would take his/her time to hear from both parties or investigate into the matter to know how genuie ds post is.
Am not trying to side on the landlord or the tenant but lets always find out what really transpire between the landlord and the tenant before jumping into conclusion.

Dont always beleive everything you read online NLers
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by stinggy(m): 1:07pm On May 27, 2016
onstelly:

It's a school hostel off campus, he will tell you next of kin for form nah n you won't won't be there.

I am not denying it because I don't even know him
Well, those tricks never worked for me. I put no of friend who stayed elsewhere the only time I had to fill that kinda form.

Calm down, I know you don't wink

What's up with the exam?
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by onstelly(f): 1:20pm On May 27, 2016
stinggy:

Well, those tricks never worked for me. I put no of friend who stayed elsewhere the only time I had to fill that kinda form.

Calm down, I know you don't wink

What's up with the exam?
Exams Hmmm they will postpone all till God knows when
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by stinggy(m): 1:39pm On May 27, 2016
onstelly:
Exams Hmmm they will postpone all till God knows when
All the best whenever they come up with the new date.
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by onstelly(f): 1:39pm On May 27, 2016
stinggy:

All the best whenever they come up with the new date.
Thanks
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by glossy6(f): 5:18pm On May 27, 2016
seunajia:

How can you even say "gas cookers are prohibited"??

What kind of cowboys are we breeding in that country?

Some landlords outlaw the use of gas cookers in their houses for safety reasons.

...maybe you are still living with your mum undecided undecided
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by seunajia: 5:25pm On May 27, 2016
glossy6:

Some landlords outlaw the use of gas cookers in their houses for safety reasons.

...maybe you are still living with your mum undecided undecided

Yes. Can I please move in with you? cry

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by Lucialovely(f): 5:32pm On May 27, 2016
onstelly:

You are not allowed to pray, are you kidding me. Don't wanna ask why you are still in that compound cos you must have some real reasons but that your landlord is evil
am waiting for my rent to expire then run off to somewhere better. Did I mention extra payment if someone comes to spend some time with you
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by Walexsammy(m): 6:21pm On May 27, 2016
mzjaney:
I had same issue with my landlord during my service year. The man told me he doesn't want cooking gas in his compound. I totally ignored him. Whenever i went to fill the cylinder and he sees me, he will start quarreling saying he has warned me but i wont listen and am too stubborn and all. He kept saying he would give me my remaining rent so i'll leave his house. But he never did. Ignored him till i finished my service.

Some landlord's are just crazy.
buh u self sturborn shaa
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by mzjaney(f): 6:52pm On May 27, 2016
Walexsammy:
buh u self sturborn shaa
Lol... i knw grin
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by sixtus3606(m): 10:34pm On May 27, 2016
hahn:

Dem no get joy. Na me send them make dem broke? The next place I am getting, the landlord MUST NOT live there angry

GBAM!!!!
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by fullz: 12:55am On May 28, 2016
regardless of age and position, every slap should be returned immediately.
You effd up.
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by MrCork: 10:07am On May 29, 2016
onstelly:

Hmmm beau kwa MrCork, I reject it

angry
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by onstelly(f): 10:26am On Jun 19, 2016
stinggy:

Hey
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by stinggy(m): 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
onstelly:
Hey
Hello babe. Ages, hope you're cool.
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by onstelly(f): 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
stinggy:

Hello babe. Ages, hope you're cool.
As in eh ages is an understatement
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by stinggy(m): 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
onstelly:
Sorry for not keeping up lately. How's everything? Cool dp, never thought you're this tall sef wink
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by stinggy(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
onstelly:
How was service today? Sorry for not keeping up lately. You're good right? Cool dp... So you're this tall Interesting wink
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by onstelly(f): 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
stinggy:

How was service today?
Sorry for not keeping up lately. You're good right?
Cool dp... So you're this tall Interesting wink
Hahaha Choi, where you thinking I am short before
And yes I am good and you
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by stinggy(m): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
onstelly:

Hahaha Choi, where you thinking I am short before
And yes I am good and you
Wasn't thinking you're short, just never thought you could be a 7-footer grin grin
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by onstelly(f): 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
stinggy:
Wasn't thinking you're short, just never thought you could be a 7-footer grin grin
I am not even a 6 - footer sef
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by stinggy(m): 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
onstelly:
I am not even a 6 - footer sef
Are you done with exams?
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by onstelly(f): 8:37am On Jun 20, 2016
stinggy:

Are you done with exams?
Yes I am
Sorry I slept off yesterday

Cc KingCheezyPuff
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by babsyilu2016(m): 8:54am On Jun 20, 2016
All this slap him, beat him, kill them wont be their with you when u find yourself for jail.. dont put laws into hands.. u have seek for wrong people's advice, report to any legal firm or mediation centre around you they re at ikeja! Agege, depending which area you re,, Note some tenant re devil they re jst nothing but heartless minded. For the fact that he paid for jst a year rent of room,rm and palour, mini flat, 2bedrm flat or 3bedrm has not turn you to be the 2nd landlord.. all you need to do is pray that from there own house to your house
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
onstelly:

Yes I am
Sorry I slept off yesterday

Cc KingCheezyPuff
•What?
Re: My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face by onstelly(f): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•What?
You haven't cast you vote
It's time sweetheart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Residential Estates In Abuja / Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? / 200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.