Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,666 members, 7,885,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:33 PM

What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy (1776 Views)

My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. / 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using / Ladies Post Pictures Of Ur Guy Let See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by ammamat(f): 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2009
What do you do in a situation when u see someone flirting with ur guy, and guys the same thing too.
what will be ur reaction?
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by ikamefa(f): 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2009
simply hit em upside the head, or slap the lust outta em

when it comes to my di#ks man i don't share grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by Gentlelady(f): 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2009
I will watch and see my guy's reaction.
If another girl flirts with my man I feel good cos it shows my man is hot. wink But I will take action if things want to get out of hand.
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by ammamat(f): 11:42am On Aug 24, 2009
U mean u will sit and watch another girl , ah and u said coz ur guy is hot, lol
UNLESS I WAS NOT IN FOR REAL BUSINESS
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by Ben13: 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2009
We'll play the games together
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by likky: 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2009
Gone are the days when ladies fight over a man. Honestly, i cant even imagine myself doing that.
Evetything depends on ur guy, if he is truly in luv with u, he will never do that. Jst give him the chance to choose bt u n his flirting chick. Then move on with ur life. Simple wink
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by Atreus(f): 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2009
Choose btw you and his flirting chick? There's no choice to be made. Since when does flirting equal cheating?
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by AIRMARSHA: 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2009
some one flit with my girl i will tell my boys to just manhadle the son of bitch.
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2009
Two can play that game!  wink
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by ammamat(f): 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2009
@ Likky
Gone are the days when ladies fight over a man. Honestly, i cant even imagine myself doing that.
Evetything depends on your guy, if he is truly in luv with u, he will never do that. Jst give him the chance to choose bt u n his flirting chick. Then move on with your life. Simple
Ah there are guys that will just do it , and if its happen that way u do not reacts he might interprete it the other way round sure,
so plz u don't say that, or u can say it if they guy was not up to what u wnat
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by lanrujay(m): 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2009
hmmmm its really getting interesting to hear from ladies now that its no more a fighting thing bvut guys need buckle up cos we are really the issues when it comes to troubles with flirting
then if i were in the offensive side i will rather call it quits! shocked
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by TOPE20001(f): 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2009
I will watch the reaction of my bf n if see that he is enjoyin it then two can play dat game honey.
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by amosexy: 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2009
I love it wen ladies flirt wit my guy cos those ladies end up cryin.
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by MoneyRule(m): 2:19am On Aug 25, 2009
Ignore them.
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by TheSeeker(m): 4:22am On Aug 25, 2009
amosexy:

I love it wen ladies flirt we my guy cos those ladies end up cryin.
You see why I'm proud that you belong to Osun? You're the real deal. Ma go on s'oun

@OP, it depends on the kind of flirtation. If it's very very offensive and disrespectful, I'll be sure to drive some nuts into his head courtesy of my 9MM grin angry exactly what I'll do to na2day? angry angry
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by Nobody: 4:25am On Aug 25, 2009
amosexy:

I love it wen ladies flirt we my guy cos those ladies end up cryin.
ahaha, I like this cheesy

@post
Leave them, let them do their thang. cheesy
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by patwhizkid(f): 4:30am On Aug 25, 2009
. . .i'll buy the gal a gift! . . .and let da dude knw dat 2 kan def play dat game!
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by stilletos: 5:36am On Aug 25, 2009
I'll pull out a shotgun and waste both parties cheesy
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by Gabry(f): 5:37am On Aug 25, 2009
@ Topic,

They can flirt all they want. I dont really care seriously. smiley
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by chukudibab(m): 6:27am On Aug 25, 2009
On a d-day, i go confront those she the flirt with.
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by nethacker(m): 10:07am On Aug 25, 2009
likky:

Evetything depends on your guy, if he is truly in luv with u, he will never do that. Jst give him the chance to choose bt u n his flirting chick. Then move on with your life. Simple wink
Very simple analysis on paper @ d same time very hard to execute grin

Gabry:

@ Topic,

They can flirt all they want. I dont really care seriously. smiley
thats y i loff u kiss grin
patwhizkid:

. . .i'll buy the gal a gift! . . .and let da dude knw dat 2 kan def play dat game!
So kind of u honey grin
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by sweetcoint(f): 10:20am On Aug 25, 2009
U guys thinks your smart,
we'll spreed our wings and fly to our separate ways
cos i love that game, there is no need to panic.
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by coolblue(m): 11:49am On Aug 25, 2009
I am yet to meet a woman who does not watch the man she cares about carefully to make sure he is not playing her,
@ Topic- its pretty straight forward, a man responds to flirtation to assert the " i still have it" position. If you make sure that he never believes he has lost his game (even if he has) i wouldnt worry about it,
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by ammamat(f): 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2009
Aha i can't paly the game along side oh coz its will rather hurt me,

I pray God should give me a heart like other girls that have no time for rubbish
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by Godmother(f): 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2009
ikamefa:

simply hit em upside the head, or slap the lust outta em

when it comes to my di#ks man i don't share grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ROFLMAO
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by Gabry(f): 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2009
nethacker:

thats y i loff u kiss

Heheheh! grin

Cause in the end of the day, i know whom am I going to get marry to. wink
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by deb(m): 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2009
She flirts with another man? No problem, I will deliberately flirt with over a thousand girls in her presence.
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by MrIndomie(m): 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2009
Gabry:

Heheheh! grin

Cause in the end of the day, i know whom am I going to get marry to. wink
I knw its me(nethacker) grin the holy spirit told me that.
Gabry i should have replied ur thread but the posting priviledges on my former ID(nethacker)was removed.
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by amosexy: 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2009
The truth is if you know ur worth, you wont even bother .
I care less cos that guy will alwaz come back to me leaving the lady heartbroken.
Learn to make ursef happy even if you know his dating someone else
Talk about it ,make fun of those ladies togther cos that is what keeps mine going.
Only that i pray make dem no go cook egusi soup for am sad
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by unitee(f): 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2009
yoh warn them to stay away from my guy nicely

I hate fighting for a guy it belittles women
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by MrIndomie(m): 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2009
unitee:

yoh warn them to stay away from my guy nicely

I hate fighting for a guy it belittles women
pele ooooo grin
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by Gabry(f): 1:29am On Aug 26, 2009
Mr.Indomie:

I knw its me(nethacker) grin the holy spirit told me that.
Gabry i should have replied your thread but the posting priviledges on my former ID(nethacker)was removed.

Did the admin send you any message? like a message above your screen in red letterings.

By the way this your new ID is funny. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Shortage Is An Assumption / A Girl Asking A Guy 2 Be Her Lover / Am Confused.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.