Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,830 members, 7,945,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy (1796 Views)

My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. / 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using / Ladies Post Pictures Of Ur Guy Let See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by 190: 2:18am On Aug 26, 2009
TheSeeker:

You see why I'm proud that you belong to Osun? You're the real deal. Ma go on s'oun

@OP, it depends on the kind of flirtation. If it's very very offensive and disrespectful, I'll be sure to drive some nuts into his head courtesy of my 9MM grin angry [color=#990000]exactly what I'll do to na2day?
angry angry[/color]

laughs quietly and mummers
i tot it was only me plannin 2 take dis guy off hook
he's 1 damn orc!
laughs quietly again
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by TheSeeker(m): 2:51am On Aug 26, 2009
amosexy:

The truth is if you know your worth, you wont even bother .
I care less cos that guy will alwaz come back to me leaving the lady heartbroken.
Learn to make ursef happy even if you know his dating someone else
Talk about it ,make fun of those ladies togther cos that is what keeps mine going.
Only that i pray make dem no go cook egusi soup for am sad
If she chop egusi soup, make you cook okra soup for am. That one go coagulate the previous egusi soup shap shap grin grin
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by MrIndomie(m): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2009
Gabry:

Did the admin send you any message? like a message above your screen in red letterings.

By the way this your new ID is funny. grin
Don't mind me jare na because awon babes won ko mi je bi Indomieeee grin
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by finemocha(f): 5:21am On Aug 28, 2009
i will walk up to my guy and french kiss him in the sexiest way possible right in front of her, and if she still has guts i'l HEADBUTT her
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by IYANGBALI: 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2009
i shout
praiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the lord rod
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by kokoye(m): 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2009
finemocha:

i will walk up to my guy and french kiss him in the sexiest way possible right in front of her, and if she still has guts i'l HEADBUTT her

A very tough but sincere response.

With girls like you, there's no need for a bulldog or loaded pistol.

U related to Naomi Campbell??
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by iice(f): 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2009
So long as it doesn't get out of hand. . .not really bothered undecided
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by Secretz(f): 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2009
I would join in and flirt with her tooo, am sure she will then think both my guy and I are pretty weird. tongue
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by jalether(m): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2009
OP you dont have to do anything, it's the responsibility of ur boyfriend to respect your presence and not return the

favor. thats why i ll never react violently in such situations if the tables where turned. guys be stabbing, jumping,even shooting

each other over a broad. shaking ma head sad
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by NegroNtns(m): 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2009
What do you do in a situation when u see someone flirting with your guy, and guys the same thing too.
what will be your reaction?

Well, sometimes women overreact. What you call flirting might be no more than me looking at the girl's clothes and body and thinking to myself, wow, Id love to buy that for Secretz, I bet she would look lovely in it.

If on the other hand I catch guy flirting with my girl hin own don baje for that brief moment. I am not carefree with what is sweet to me, NO cool
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by Secretz(f): 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Well, sometimes women overreact. What you call flirting might be no more than me looking at the girl's clothes and body and thinking to myself, wow, Id love to buy that for Secretz, I bet she would look lovely in it.

If on the other hand I catch guy flirting with my girl hin own don baje for that brief moment. I am not carefree with what is sweet to me, NO cool

If you're flirting for those reasons thats fine by me. grin
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2009
Sit back and watch with a cheesy smile on my face cheesy. His responses will determine whether I'll butt in and give the girl some tongue lashing. cheesy
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by follypimpi(m): 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2009
If my girl is flirting,i will sit back watch em both .
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by finishim(f): 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2009
stilletos:

I'll pull out a shotgun and waste both parties cheesy

lwkm

@OP,

i'm always on a look out for that whenever i'm out with my man. i watch his every move! he annoys me everytime cos he can't ignore looking at girls and everytime i get angry he'll quote Kanye west in "The Good Life" saying "If she gots the goods I gots to look sawry"
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by spoilt(f): 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2009
I do not display any territorial behaviors when someone attempts to flirt with my man.
I do not think it is my responsibility to walk over to him, start kissing him, press myself close to him or introduce myself as his wife just to deter the other girl. I expect him to fend them off himself especially as I am there. If he decides to enjoy female attention in my presence you can be rest assured that I will be enjoying male ministrations right under his nose. I dont have time for rubbish! grin
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by sweetpie23: 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2009
if am anyhow in situation like that, I will scream at the girl to STOP IT!
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by sweetbee(f): 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2009
im yet to see a woman who would flirt with my man in my presence, firstly the woman has to be more good lookn than me for me to be worried which im yet to see. and if my man flirts in my presence, i ll look for a cool guy to flirt with and men its gonna be hot
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by nethacker(m): 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2009
sweetbee:

im yet to see a woman who would flirt with my man in my presence, firstly the woman has to be more good lookn than me for me to be worried which im yet to see. and if my man flirts in my presence, i ll look for a cool guy to flirt with and men its gonna be hot
i will be available in case he tries such grin
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by sweetbee(f): 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2009
@ nethacker' dont worry, just hang around the corner if he misbehaves i ll give u a shout out, though that might take ages grin
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by nethacker(m): 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2009
sweetbee:

@ nethacker' dont worry, just hang around the corner if he misbehaves i ll give u a shout out, though that might take ages grin
Which kind one be dat? angry lets do da thing if they do dat thing grin
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by atughonu(m): 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2009
successful men are successful because they first think successfull.
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by yjay(f): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2009
sweetbee:

guys dont necessarily flirt with good looking girls! she might be not so good looking on the face but ve a 2 die for body & very sexy!!!
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by sweetbee(f): 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2009
dat i know but like i said i'll find a guy even if it meant bribing him to play along cos dat thing wey dey sweet man dey sweet woman too
Re: What Do You Do When Someone Os Flirting With Ur Guy by yjay(f): 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2009
sweetbee:

dat i know but like i said i'll find a guy even if it meant bribing him to play along cos dat thing wey dey sweet man dey sweet woman too

i guess!!!!!

@poster, i ve seen where girls flirt openly even when its glaring to them that the person they are flirting with is with someone! they just dont care!!!!!! guess its left for the guy to handle it appropriately! but if he flirts back then it just goes to show how he truly feels for the person hes with,a guy that genuinely cares abt his woman wont!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Broke Up With My Girlfriend,she Told Me She Took An Oath With Another Guy / The Secret Married Women Aren't Telling You Singles / Ogochukwu Onuchukwu - The True Story: Visit Www.ogorip.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.