Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,099 members, 7,880,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:09 PM

Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly (24185 Views)

Bill To Allow Married Women Choose Origin Passes Second Reading / Osinbajo Reacts To Sharia Bill In The Senate / Sharia Bill: Speaker Dogara Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly by sinceraconcept(m): 9:47am On May 27, 2016
Dreal11247:
THIS COUNTRY SHOULD BE DIVIDED.
A Redeemed Christian Church Of God pastor made it clear that the Muslims were plotting to over the country with the support of the Christians. The Church dissociated herself from that statement. They used Osibanjo, a Redeemed pastor to campaign and won the election. Immediately they won . the election, he was reduced to a mere commissioner. Kaduna State Governor, who is already Islamizing his state was then acting as the VP.

LET THE COUNTRY BE DIVIDED.
Nnamdi Kanu keep shut. You sha go find excuse. Dogara is a christian,what do you have to say?
Re: Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly by Faith111: 9:53am On May 27, 2016
blackpanda:

Distorted facts. What will u gain by division?? Will it reduce pump price of fuel Or create employment

Pump Price? Yes it will cos ND will refine crude themselves as seen from the local refineries in the creeks.

Employment? Yes cos the
East will focus on production of goods and commerce.

The North will focus on crop farming and cattle rearing...

South will focus on Cocoa farming and rendering professional services...

The ND will focus on drilling and refining its Crude...

We will do better this way.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly by Layooluwa(f): 9:54am On May 27, 2016
thwarrior72:
Well, their sharia madness will only start in the north and end in southwa.ste, since 70% of yorubas are Muslim. Any attempted attempt to further it beyond oduduwa land will bring an abrupt end to this accursed contraption called zoogeria
na dere yhu shuld remain, berra go nd check wats goin on in Imo state, they are already using money to islamize the south.
waternogetemeny:
RIP NIGERIA.
TO YOUR TENT O ISREAL!
The first Sharia law, they use it as cover for kidnap, murder, rape and child marriage/ islamisation. This one will definately islamise Nigeria and we igbos can never be muslim.
1 Kings 12:16 When all Israel saw that the king refused to listen to ...
We have no inheritance in the son of Jesse; To your tents, O Israel! Now look after your own house, David!" So Israel departed to their tents.

yhu ple shuld beta wake up, dey ar alreasy islamizing the igbos!!!
half of yorubas are already islamised, wat is the remaining half worth. U people will cry blood as our exit is eminenant.
We igbos can never be muslims or islamised, we are Jews.
thwarrior72:
Well, their sharia madness will only start in the north and end in southwa.ste, since 70% of yorubas are Muslim. Any attempted attempt to further it beyond oduduwa land will bring an abrupt end to this accursed contraption called zoogeria
na dere yhu shuld remain, berra go nd check wats goin on in Imo state, they are already using money to islamize the south.
Re: Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly by Leiman100(m): 9:54am On May 27, 2016
Bunch of ignoramus, when they want to lie they they always forget that Dogara is a staunch Christian. What is a Sharia bill? Nansense!
Re: Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly by Godstraight(m): 9:59am On May 27, 2016
blackpanda:

Sharia is recognised by the constitution. Just like christianity and every other religion
is there a Christian counterpart of sharia law that is ruling the south?the last time i check religion is separate from the state.

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly by hotprayerzones: 9:59am On May 27, 2016
wait for me....
Re: Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly by Guyman02: 10:01am On May 27, 2016
And the expect to use our OYEL money to run the sharia bill abi? The thunder wey go fire una still dey do push up!
Re: Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly by Jesusloveyou: 10:02am On May 27, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:
So the Abookies are now quietly pushing bills that are anti-south and anti-christian? While southern senators are just sitting there looking like foools?
how d bill take affect christians and southerners, or u can as well push bill that is also anti-muslim and north, afterall dogara may not be christian, but he only bear christian name, other northerner that bear christian names can also support the bill.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly by BABANGBALI: 10:06am On May 27, 2016
God punish satan
Re: Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly by nike4love: 10:08am On May 27, 2016
blackpanda:

Sharia is recognised by the constitution. Just like christianity and every other religion

Senior advocate of almajiri, this devilish bill will never succeed not in naija,no never.....
Grazing reserve bill
Importing grass bill
Sharia bill....

Is this the problem of nigeria
Is that how to diversify naija economy
Is that hw to save our dying economy

Thousands re loosing there jobs and ppl re suffering and all you could spend ur energy and time to defend this morning is
This garbage sharia shiT
Smh for u all......

1 Like

Re: Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly by bodeloja: 10:12am On May 27, 2016
Nigeria is a country determined to be backward. Many believe it is becos of the muslim North.
Dear God, pls save ur children from regression, remove us southsouth and the southeast from the north islamisation agenda in Jesus name. Amen!
Everything we warned about the APC has now happened.

4 Likes

Re: Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly by Yinkame123(m): 10:16am On May 27, 2016
agabusta:
Who will save southern Christians of islamization paranoia?? Especially those from the SE.

They will soon come here now and be raising alarm, while failing to take note of some germane points:

1. No matter how ridiculous a bill is, the house will receive it and work on it, so far it has proponents. Working on it does not mean it will scale all the legislative stages. But only depicts democratic tendencies, which gives voice to everyone.

2. The Speaker is a Christian.

3. Any bill that will include changes to the constitution must go through all the State Houses of Assembly.

4. The Bill also has to be passed by the Senate, which has equal representation across the states of the federation. E.g. A small Ekiti/Bayelsa has same number of senators with big Lagos/Kano.

5. The content of the said bill is the most important thing and this media outlet purposely left that one out in order to sensationalize the news.

6.Another way the writer purposely sensationalize the report is in the title. Instead of saying "The bill is about the Sharia Court of Appeal" cunningly said "Pro-Sharia Bill".

Our media outlets need to exercise a high level of professionalism at this time, otherwise they will soon cause a big kasala.

I'm sure some shallow heads will soon come and tag me a muslim.

May God bless you fr this unbiased explanations. Some of us are so gullible that rather than learning they voice out vituperation over issues they no nothing about. Even if the said law is passed will it be meant for all and sundries? Will a christian approach sharia court for any civil matters? Sharia is only and only meant for the adherent of the faith of islam.
Re: Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly by bodeloja: 10:19am On May 27, 2016
Yinkame123:

May God bless you fr this unbiased explanations. Some of us are so gullible that rather than learning they voice out vituperation over issues they no nothing about. Even if the said law is passed will it be meant for all and sundries? Will a christian approach sharia court for any civil matters? Sharia is only and only meant for the adherent of the faith of islam.

Let thunder fire ur lying tongue. Oya say amen?

Trying telling that lies to the Orurue family. Bastard son of the devil!

Cases and Controversy

Ese Oruru v Sharia Hisbah Commission

Ese Oruru was taken away by one Yunusa Dahiru from her home in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State to Kano in August 2015 while she was still 13 years old and without the knowledge of her parents. While in Kano she was forced into marriage, converted to Islam and her name changed to Aisha.For months, efforts by the young girl’s parents to get their child back from Yunusa and the Kanohe District head of Kura, Sharia Hisbah Commission proved abortive, no action was taken until media attention was drawn to it. Ese held at the Palace of the Emir of Kano was discovered to be 5 months Pregnant after eight months captitity.
Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/my-role-on-ese-orurus-abduction-saga-emir-of-kano-2/

Rita Chinedu Ukeje V Sharia

Madam Jessy Ukeje, a 77-year-old grandmother from Eluoma Uzuakoli in Bende Local government area of Abia State, is in pains her granddaughter was given out in marriage by a top official of Zaria City Local Government area, without the consent of her family.Rita, an SS 3 student of Top Spring Secondary School, Zaria, Kaduna State, was abducted by a commercial bus driver, called Usman, who held her captive in his home, denying her the chance of sitting for the Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) she had enrolled for.

Few weeks later, she stated, the council chief, who took her to his home and promised to make her available for settlement with the family, allegedly gave her out in marriage to Usman. The incident happened in Damagaji area of Zaria in Kaduna State, even as every effort made by the family to rescue the teenage girl from the clutches of her abductors have met with stiff resistance from the kidnappers. They took her into captivity after undergoing their Muslim rituals of bathing and feeding her with concoction as a way of turning her into a Muslim.

Then, they gave her to somebody to marry without the consent and knowledge of her parents. This is certainly against religion and against tradition

Mama Jessy, who could not hold back tears while narrating the abduction of the girl in her house in Eluoma Uzuakoli, alleged further that the girl’s abductors are after Rita’s mother, Joy Ihedinma Ukeje, for insisting that Rita must be sent back to her. She alleged that they had been sending assassins to her, forcing her to quickly run back to Uzuakoli from Zaria after several attempts on her life.
http://www.sunnewsonline.ng/another-15-year-old-girl-rita-chinedu-ukeje-abducted-given-out-in-marriage-by-islamists/

Ifeoma Nichodemus v he Sharia Court Kaduna

IFEOMA, now Aisha, is the daughter of Mr. Ndubuisi Nichodemus. She was living with her parents, in the midst of the Hausa community in Zaria, Kaduna State, until May, 2014. On that fateful evening, Ifeoma had left the house in protest against the authority of her moth­er to question her for returning late to the house on the day. She simply walked out of her parents’ compound into a neighbour’s house, and since 21 months ago to be precise, the family is yet to set their eyes on her. Ifeoma, now 16, have been converted to Islam and married off. The Sharia Court handling the mat­ter keeps adjourning the case and as a result, we are still where we were last year”
Speaking during an interview then, Ndubuisi Nichodemus, resident of Sabon-Gari, Zaria, Kaduna State, who appealed to the authorities concerned, to help rescue his daughter, allegedly in the custody of another man since 2014, said her daughter had come home late on that fateful day and felt, as responsible par­ents, she should be scolded
http://www.sunnewsonline.ng/father-of-igbo-girl-abducted-in-zaria-cries-out-says-i-want-my-daughter-back/
Charity v Sharia Court Minna

MINNA—MISS Charity (Aisha) Uzoechina, the lady that was allegedly forced to convert to Islam and kept in the palace of Etsu Nupe, Alhaji Yahaya Abubakar, for the past four months, will remain with the monarch until September 17. Charity cannot be released by the Emir to either the parents or anybody until the case instituted by Charity is vacated by the Sharia court in Bida, Niger State. The Sharia court kept adjourning the case the lawyer who handles her controversial case in Sharia court makes arrangement to marry her without the consent of her parents, but the Niger state Government called it off.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/charity-uzoechina-to-remain-with-etsu-nupe-till-sept-17/

Re: Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly by Jesusloveyou: 10:20am On May 27, 2016
Leiman100:
Bunch of ignoramus, when they want to lie they they always forget that Dogara is a staunch Christian. What is a Sharia bill?
the truth of d matter is that we dont have staunch christian in d paliament like d muslim, that is why i never like ineffectual buffoon and i supported pmb, if d bible say dont drink, tell me any legislator that bear christian name that dont drink, they is no real christian there.

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly by Nobody: 10:25am On May 27, 2016
Oche211:

wetin dis one dey talk/yarn. i neva knew u mumu reach this level.
Infact, ur romance with stupidity is legendary abi na night e dey receive full network ni?
He said the truth.
Re: Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:26am On May 27, 2016
Goke7:

oga na una put am there o!
Na who bring am come HoR?
Re: Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly by Nobody: 10:28am On May 27, 2016
Dreal11247:
The Speaker is a Muslim in a Christian garment.
IT IS NOW CLEAR THAT APC IS AN ISLAMIC POLITICAL PARTY.
Buhari trying to Islamist Nigeria by hook or crook.
They shall surely fail and fall.
Then we'll team up with Massob,NDA,etc than support islamisation o.Nobody go force me adopt another religion.
Re: Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly by syntekelite(m): 10:30am On May 27, 2016
what you my fellow citizens need to understand is that every developed country today had to accept the will and power of the people,we are 99%,they are one percent,imagine that power...our power doesnt need guns or knives or protests,our power as the people needs sacrifice,perseverance and a lil bit of selflessness..the government has always known this,which is why they always fold their arms during any ethnic or religious crisis,it favors them keeping us hating each other,it favors them using our ethnic sentiments to keep us divided,only true unity can give us the power we need..and we have what our forefathers didnt have..the internet.
but the question is are we ready?? the magnitude of replies and shares this post gets will show me if at least nairalanders arent just here to complain and whine but are here to make a change with their power..
Re: Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly by Nobody: 10:33am On May 27, 2016
amsad19:
sometimes I used to wonder is there no Muslims in southern part of the country? it really pains to see people rushing to conclusion without even knowing what they are discussing about. There is sharia law in all our universities. In the north and some parts of yoruba land , there are cases that the constitutional courts cannot provide justice. So giving sharia courts powwer doesn't mean Islamising naija.
oga what part of s.west did u see sharia law,we don't want ur sharia law,we might be muslim(cause most of my family are muslim) but we are not religious fanatic like the north nd never would,nigeria would rather divide than impose one dumb sharia on us
Re: Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly by TeamSimple(m): 10:34am On May 27, 2016
bezimo:

I understand the plan, you and your islamic cohorts cant deceive anyone.You can only fool yourselves, because we know better.
We see beyond the demonic islamic intentions to the big picture of grand islamization plan.

Be aware that if Buhari want to go ahead with that Islamic plan, there would be consequences because Christians worship a living God unlike the blood sucking demon called Allah you and your islamic cohorts worship.
one of such consequences is that due to the intervention of the God of Heaven, Buhari might not finish his tenure.
I am not here to give you cheap popularity. But
Free yourself from the thought. No one is' Islamizing ' Nigeria. We can't all practice Islam or Christianity.
All the adjectives you use in qualifying Allah doesn't get to him or annoy me, because you can only harm yourself out of ignorance. People like you are bound to be present, so I am not offended.

The issue of death, buhari is the last person on earth to think he will leave forever. As a good Muslim, he knows his death might come at anytime. You don't scare a Muslim with death, something that's inevitable and decreed upon man at a fixed time.
You might even die before the president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly by hansad: 10:35am On May 27, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/204161-speaker-dogara-helped-quietly-push-sharia-bill-second-reading.html

With Buhari as president, sharia criminal laws can even stealthily become part of the constitution.

After all, Buhari said in Kaduna in 2001 that he must not rest until he sees sharia criminal laws implemented in all of Nigeria.

But Nigeria is marching towards disintegration be that.

You can't have sharia in the north and deny fiscal federalism in the south.

If apolitical Yaribawa don't understand the need for Nigeria to break, Yaribawa shall have to leave the easterners alone, and join their Arewa brethren who they share the same Islam for one country.
Re: Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly by ChukwuIbrahim: 10:44am On May 27, 2016
Dreal11247:
The Speaker is a Muslim in a Christian garment.
IT IS NOW CLEAR THAT APC IS AN ISLAMIC POLITICAL PARTY.
Buhari trying to Islamist Nigeria by hook or crook.
They shall surely fail and fall.

Re: Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly by ayokellany: 10:45am On May 27, 2016
Candyrain:

And what's the gain of this unholy union where we are on each other's neck and have no trust for one another?

Now you are making sense but to be sure of your sanity this question should be directed to Azikwe who delayed the independence of the South for three good years just to have an almagamation with the Fulani you are desperately trying to untie their shackles your father in the person of the great Zik of Africa placed on you by his own doing or are you among the lunatics that will blame the Yoruba that were ready to standby alone as far back as 1957 for the bondage Azikwe put you in ?
Re: Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly by Nobody: 10:46am On May 27, 2016
I look at we naïve southerners nd I shake my head,I can see some dumb apc-fanatic supporting this,they think the north muslim give a Bleep bout any party,u see the bill coould be succesful cause am sure those idiot south apc senators,nd apc christian senators nd even pdp northerners would support it.the north don't care bout any party,its only we naïve south that gives a damn bout party affliation.well the bill woild nt be succesful because we christians worship a living God
Re: Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly by hansad: 10:51am On May 27, 2016
fuckDmod:
oga what part of s.west did u see sharia law,we don't want ur sharia law,we might be muslim(cause most of my family are muslim) but we are not religious fanatic like the north nd never would,nigeria would rather divide than impose one dumb sharia on us

You say you are from the southwest and don't like sharia laws, even though you have Muslims in your southwest.

Northern Nigeria has since adopted sharia criminal laws, and north is stylishly spreading Islam to all of Nigeria.
And you know it's unlawful for northern Nigeria to adopt sharia criminal laws, talk less, wanting to spread sharia laws to all of Nigeria, as well as stylishly inserting sharia laws into the Constitution.

Eastern Nigerians have seen what the north has been doing;
eastern Nigerians do not want to wait for a bloody battle to resist Jihadists;
so, eastern people ask for peaceful secession from Nigeria through a referendum;

Question:
Why do many Yoruba blackmail the east who want to secede from Nigeria?

Why do many Yoruba still plead for one Nigeria?
Re: Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly by Goke7: 10:53am On May 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Na who bring am come HoR?

oga, he came to the HOR initially on whose platform? why are you denying him now. I just want to expose how your party uses religion to hoodwink gullible Nigerians, who made Dogara speaker eventually?
Re: Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly by southpole: 10:56am On May 27, 2016
Dreal11247:
THIS COUNTRY SHOULD BE DIVIDED.
A Redeemed Christian Church Of God pastor made it clear that the Muslims were plotting to over the country with the support of the Christians. The Church dissociated herself from that statement. They used Osibanjo, a Redeemed pastor to campaign and won the election. Immediately they won . the election, he was reduced to a mere commissioner. Kaduna State Governor, who is already Islamizing his state was then acting as the VP.

LET THE COUNTRY BE DIVIDED.

If the country is divided and you have a full blown islamic country as neighbour be rest assure that their terrorists will over run your country and force you to either be converted to Islam or be killed and i will not be surprised hearing that you and your pple become muslims as the south is very weak when it comes to adhering to christianity in the face tribulations. Why you enjoy the liberty of practicing the religion you want is because Nigeria is still Nigeria. Turkey, Syria, Yemen, Lebanon and many other countries were christian countries before the over ran them and forcefully converted them to Islam because their citizens were thinking like you.
Re: Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly by Goke7: 10:56am On May 27, 2016
fuckDmod:
I look at we naïve southerners nd I shake my head,I can see some dumb apc-fanatic supporting this,they think the north muslim give a Bleep bout any party,u see the bill coould be succesful cause am sure those idiot south apc senators,nd apc christian senators nd even pdp northerners would support it.[b]the north don't care bout any party,its only we naïve south that gives a damn bout party affliation.[/b]well the bill woild nt be succesful because we christians worship a living God

@the bolded, this what makes them better politicians than their counterparts in the south, they are so dynamic politically. Na twitter we sabi for south, real rubbish.
Re: Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly by hansad: 10:58am On May 27, 2016
bodeloja:
Nigeria is a country determined to be backward. Many believe it is becos of the muslim North.
Dear God, pls save ur children from regression, remove us southsouth and the southeast from the north islamisation agenda in Jesus name. Amen!
Everything we warned about the APC has now happened.

Amen!!!

The brand of Islam prayed by northern Nigeria has contributed immensely to keep all of Nigeria backward.
Re: Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly by Nobody: 10:58am On May 27, 2016
hansad:

You say you are from the southwest and don't like sharia laws, even though you have Muslims in your southwest.

Northern Nigeria has since adopted sharia criminal laws, and north is stylishly spreading Islam to all of Nigeria.
And you know it's unlawful for northern Nigeria to adopt sharia criminal laws, talk less, wanting to spread sharia laws to all of Nigeria, as well as stylishly inserting sharia laws into the Constitution.

Eastern Nigerians have seen what the north has been doing;
eastern Nigerians do not want to wait for a bloody battle to resist Jihadists;
so, eastern people ask for peaceful secession from Nigeria through a referendum;

Question:
Why do many Yoruba blackmail the east who want to secede from Nigeria?

Why do many Yoruba still plead for one Nigeria?
who told u I give a damn bout one nigeria scam,I av always spoke in support of division of nigeria,infact I av been accused of being ipob a lot of time.the yoruba's might be an ally with a notherner now,but if u check record u igbo's av always been ally with them than us(shagari nd ekwueme,zik nd tafawa balewa),but we s.west never letreligion cloud our reasoning(though some punk are asslickin bubu)but we would never support sharia,God forbid.we should blame both zik nd awolowo for this one nigeria scam,they both let us down in someone ways
Re: Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:01am On May 27, 2016
agabusta:
Who will save southern Christians of islamization paranoia?? Especially those from the SE.

They will soon come here now and be raising alarm, while failing to take note of some germane points:

1. No matter how ridiculous a bill is, the house will receive it and work on it, so far it has proponents. Working on it does not mean it will scale all the legislative stages. But only depicts democratic tendencies, which gives voice to everyone.

2. The Speaker is a Christian.

3. Any bill that will include changes to the constitution must go through all the State Houses of Assembly.

4. The Bill also has to be passed by the Senate, which has equal representation across the states of the federation. E.g. A small Ekiti/Bayelsa has same number of senators with big Lagos/Kano.

5. The content of the said bill is the most important thing and this media outlet purposely left that one out in order to sensationalize the news.

6.Another way the writer purposely sensationalize the report is in the title. Instead of saying "The bill is about the Sharia Court of Appeal" cunningly said "Pro-Sharia Bill".

Our media outlets need to exercise a high level of professionalism at this time, otherwise they will soon cause a big kasala.

I'm sure some shallow heads will soon come and tag me a muslim.

You have captured it all, especially your point on media sensationalism.

Its is pertinent to note that the media has a powerful influence towards molding public opinion and perspective; unfortunately, our southern Christian dominated media has been doing a great disservice to our national unity when it comes to the manner and ways it covers religious issues

Because of this, our youths are being groomed to become unrepentant bigots, very intolerant, distrustful and hateful towards the religion of Islam.
You can see their irrational fear and hate judging from their reactions on this thread; I bet you my left testicle that majority of them have not even bothered to find out what the bill aims to achieve and how it may impact on their lives (if at all) before coming here to insult and abuse anyone connected with it - SMH.
Re: Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly by NaWetinDey(m): 11:02am On May 27, 2016
Impossible!

Agreed, our senators and reps are terrible, but they won't allow any bill that sells others to Northern religious domination to be passed into law. The worst is the grazing bill although I've not seen its contents and implications.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Three Reasons Why Negotiations With Bandits Led To More Attacks by Shehu Sani / Policewoman Killed As Ekiti Bye-Election Turns Bloody / Buhari Storms Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.