Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm (9823 Views)

Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / How Mercy0008 Fvcked Me Hard!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by Fadekebisola(f): 7:48am On May 27, 2016
my boyfriend hit me so hard at by back yesterday night when we had little problem....i visited him and was leaving his house late,so instead of dropping me off he decided to give me transport fare which i objected and we had little convo and he hit me from the back and i knocked him....
he later dropped me off.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by thorpido(m): 7:50am On May 27, 2016
So?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by makydebbie(f): 7:50am On May 27, 2016
what the fvck did i jest read!!??

14 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by Mediapace: 7:51am On May 27, 2016
Chiiiizoz

1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by Smellymouth: 7:51am On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day to the OP-- Fadekebisola grin

Enjoy your day cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by saaedlee: 7:54am On May 27, 2016
Who open gate?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by Fadekebisola(f): 7:57am On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:
what were u expecting sweetheart!
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by Nobody: 8:02am On May 27, 2016
Ok, so who won atlast

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by kaziblake(f): 8:03am On May 27, 2016
Fadekebisola:

I think you are a make in a female moniker

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by hummerwise(m): 8:05am On May 27, 2016
and you expect us to do what with this?
Take ur bf's place or wah?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by Burgerlomo: 8:05am On May 27, 2016
Fadekebisola:
my boyfriend hit me so hard at by back yesterday night when we had little problem....i visited him and was leaving his house late,so instead of dropping me off he decided to give me transport fare which i objected and we had little convo and he hit me from the back and i knocked him....
he later dropped me off.

What exactly are you doing when he hit you hard from the back? Did you bend down to touch your toes? grin

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by Fadekebisola(f): 8:06am On May 27, 2016
kaziblake:
lol...why do u think so....u are so wrong dear...keep thinking
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by Fadekebisola(f): 8:09am On May 27, 2016
Burgerlomo:

What exactly are you doing when he hit you hard from the back? Did you bend down to touch your toes? grin
that was wen i was about leaving his house
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by Nobody: 8:12am On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:

I'm still wondering.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by assfreaky(m): 8:14am On May 27, 2016
Fadekebisola:
he later dropped me off.

doggy style. I sabi am. hope your yansh is big that is the only way your boyfriend go fit enjoy am.
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by dauntless15(m): 8:15am On May 27, 2016
they should be a charge for opening threads so that stupid threads like this will reduce

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by Fadekebisola(f): 8:19am On May 27, 2016
assfreaky:

doggy style. I sabi am. hope your yansh is big that is the only way your boyfriend go fit enjoy am.
dont get what u are talking about
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by Nobody: 8:20am On May 27, 2016
continue! I enjoy ur lies alot

minewhile vote REFINER for miss nl
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by Fadekebisola(f): 8:22am On May 27, 2016
Sugarhugs:

I'm still wondering.
u and the lady u quoted have dirty minds
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by makydebbie(f): 8:25am On May 27, 2016
Fadekebisola:
something that i will understand!
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by assfreaky(m): 8:28am On May 27, 2016
Fadekebisola:

dont get what u are talking about

are you not the one that said your boyfriend hit you from the back with his preek

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by Nobody: 8:31am On May 27, 2016
Did I just read this? undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by Ranchhoddas: 8:34am On May 27, 2016
Buhari should provide jobs for our youths.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by Fadekebisola(f): 8:54am On May 27, 2016
assfreaky:

are you not the one that said your boyfriend hit you from the back with his preek
with is hand abeggi
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by Greenrevolt(m): 10:56am On May 27, 2016
fairlyusedpants come and see ur protege oo... she still dey learn for where u dey sha
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by tempest01(m): 10:59am On May 27, 2016
kaziblake:
Seconded
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by Nobody: 11:03am On May 27, 2016
Just negodu undecided

1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by rosieluv(f): 11:06am On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:
hahahahaha am tryin to undastnd too
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by lowkey0147: 11:07am On May 27, 2016
Fadekebisola:
he later dropped me off.
How is that my business
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by drixy(m): 11:29am On May 27, 2016
Who cares?
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by Myhonor(f): 11:39am On May 27, 2016
Gosh!! I so hate romance section.... Filled up with foolish annoying kids... Mtcheew
Re: My Boyfriend Hit Me 'hard' From Back Yesterday Night And I Was Firm by makydebbie(f): 11:45am On May 27, 2016
rosieluv:
hahahahaha am tryin to undastnd too
lolz...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Set Awon!!! Big Breast Lagos Babe Ada La Pinky Twerks With Her Boobs (photos) / Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much / Am I Expecting Too Much From This Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.