Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,137 members, 7,946,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September - Sports (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September (45500 Views)

Poll: Who wins this match?

Nigeria: 84% (162 votes)
Tunisia: 8% (17 votes)
Draw: 6% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

CHAN 2016: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (1 - 1) On 22nd January 2016 / Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 / Nigeria Vs Tunisia : Basketball Olympics 2012: 60 - 56 On 29th July 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by dipo2much(m): 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2009
Personally,I would like a complete over-haul of the entire national soccer team. I am tired of these guys abeg. And a completely different management board too. The coach doesnt have to be above 50 yrs for christ's sake
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by dyabman(m): 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2009
right!
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by blesdman(m): 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2009
I have a feeling that this super eagles should never be promised any largeese again in their matches. Why?
I have observed that whenever they are promised bonuses, they make a shit of all the money. In fact they always play contrary to the motivation's intent.
Don't motivate them financially, but be hard on them. I think that that will do.They are a bunch of Bleep-ups
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by merge(f): 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2009
No one has hope

SE angry
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Johnnny(m): 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2009
I am still finding difficult to comment on yesterday's game.  Its like I should just get hold of one member of that team
and beat him mercilessly to show him what patriotism to one's country is all about.

I have this question to ask that Amodu or whatever he call himself

I will like to know what Olofinjana is doing on that field, that guy as been useless eva since he came to the national team, give him the ball and leave him facing the goal, the next thing he does is start looking around for mikel.

I am still boiling, will contribute more tomorrow.  Jus cant take this shit anymore.  angry  angry  angry
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by koolchicco: 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2009
^^^Easy Bros,I feel ya pain.We no fit die for those USELESS PEEPS!
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Johnnny(m): 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2009
To add insult to injury.

The sports minister gave this bunch of useless eagles $10,000 each dat is supposed to be a match win bonus.

What a waste of tax payers money.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mayordee(m): 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2009
Johnnny:

To add insult to injury.

The sports minister gave this bunch of useless eagles $10,000 each dat is supposed to be a match win bonus.

What a waste of tax payers money.
That is serious, EFCC must wade in angry
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by txxxed(m): 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2009
I can't believe that for the second consecutive world cups, Nigeria will not be there. This is painful.
I had such a bad head-ache during and after the match that i have just been diagnosed with malaria, may God Almighty forgive Amodu and his bunch of clowns.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by dgreatrock(m): 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2009
embarassed
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by chidyke77(m): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2009
The best thing 4 nigerians to do nw is to watch d remaining home match against d mozambique in their homes.
These boys deserve open stadium wt scanty spectators to b a lesson and reminder to them 4 d pain they caused millions of nigerians in diaspora.
One man was rushed to d hospital yesterday because of d late goal by tunisian bt i thank God dat he's getin beta. He's bn suffering frm HBP and dat equaliser triggered his illness. This happened in my street yesterday.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by dipo2much(m): 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2009
chidyke77:

The best thing 4 nigerians to do nw is to watch d remaining home match against d mozambique in their homes.
These boys deserve open stadium wt scanty spectators to b a lesson and reminder to them 4 d pain they caused millions of nigerians in diaspora.
One man was rushed to d hospital yesterday because of d late goal by tunisian bt i thank God dat he's getin beta. He's bn suffering frm HBP and dat equaliser triggered his illness. This happened in my street yesterday.

People like that man with HBP should prolly not watch the national tean play again. They can easily kill him
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by playahP(m): 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2009
don't we have a chance of still qualifying
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by dipo2much(m): 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2009
Why should we qualify?

So that we can waste more funds,right?

I would prefer a better representation for africa than the sober eagles,
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by beeswax: 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2009
when are we going to get a team rather than just players?
they just keep making us d laughing stock of the continent
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by playahP(m): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2009
please somebody tell me we can still qualify
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by semid4lyfe(m): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2009
Ruudie,
Thank you jare. Yobo admitted as much when he said they the players take full responsibility for the outcome of the match.

I just feel a strong sense of dejavu that we've been in this position before and we all know how it ended.

I still can't comprehend why the players where paid a full winning bonus of $10,000 when what they really deserve is 100 lashes of koboko whip.

Amodu should be left alone to finish the job. If we qualify fine, if we don't -too bad.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by semid4lyfe(m): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2009
Ruudie,
Thank you jare. Yobo admitted as much when he said they the players take full responsibility for the outcome of the match.

I just feel a strong sense of dejavu that we've been in this position before and we all know how it ended.

I still can't comprehend why the players where paid a full winning bonus of $10,000 when what they really deserve is 100 lashes of koboko whip.

Amodu should be left alone to finish the job. If we qualify fine, if we don't -too bad.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mayordee(m): 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2009
playah P:

Am afraid dude, We can't qualify cry except we bribe the Tunisians to leave the ticket for us grin
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by chidyke77(m): 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2009
Look at stupid Amodu,he admitted that d blame shuld come to him and d boys too. reason,that d boys refuse to obey his instructions.
This shows that he does'nt deserve to be d coach since they disobeys hm and he had to admit that indirectly wt this his statement.
I blame our corrupt sports administration for all this mess,holigans!.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by TmeD0(m): 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2009

princekevo (m)
Taipa(Macau)

Abegi no dey make noise here make we rest, They scored against who? Sudan, you no dey shame to dey talk am here.
We are talking abt football between two teams with european based players, European top club players and y[b]ou are telling us about Ghana - sudan match with players wey jst dropped their guns from the bush into the field of play.[/b]

lwkmd! come to think of it o, Ghana group easy o; no wonder dem don qualify already.  grin

not to take anything away from them though cause our papa eagles no fit even beat mozambique. . .when dem start to play soccer sef?
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by shesi(m): 12:23am On Sep 08, 2009
princekevo (m)
Taipa(Macau)

Abegi no dey make noise here make we rest, They scored against who? Sudan, you no dey shame to dey talk am here.
We are talking abt football between two teams with european based players, European top club players and you are telling us about Ghana - sudan match with players wey jst dropped their guns from the bush into the field of play.

lwkmd! come to think of it o, Ghana group easy o; no wonder dem don qualify already. 

not to take anything away from them though cause our papa eagles no fit even beat mozambique. . .when dem start to play soccer sef?

are you fakin kidding me? Ghana's group was easy? compared to Nigeria's group? you must be crazy.

are you comparing [Mali, Benin, and Sudan] to [ Tunisia, Mozambique, and Kenya]? I mean seriously? Mozambique? Kenya?? Sudan alone is stronger footballing nation than Mozambique and Kenya combined. Which european players are in the Tunisian team? don't even get me started on Mozambique and Kenya?

Google how many Champions league players are in the mali team.

When the draw was made, everybody agreed Nigeria's group was the easiest. Your only competitor was Tunisia, which is the easiest of the North African teams.

abeg next time dont make that mistake.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 08, 2009
ABEGGGIIIII, all you thes people who dey say that SE is not a good team, wetin u fit do, eh?? watch all your maouths and no vex me oh, nigeria tried, i support them even when they lose because they my f'cking HOME COUNTRY  angry , watch wetin u dey talk before you leave stupid comments for this website, what of other teams low low teams, even though they may not be good, u dont see them complain like all of u people, whether nigeria lost 50-0 i still support them, since you people always like to complain, go to ghana now, go become a citizen of ghana of ivory coast. NOT EVERY COUNTRY IS ALWAYS ON TOP, SOME YEARS AGO, GHANA WAS GOING THROUGH WAT WE R GOING THROUGH NOW, the least u can do is cheer your team, when they need it most!!  grin
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by merge(f): 1:17am On Sep 08, 2009
bboiabb:

ABEGGGIIIII, all you thes people who dey say that SE is not a good team, wetin u fit do, eh?? watch all your maouths and no vex me oh, nigeria tried, i support them even when they lose because they my f'cking HOME COUNTRY  angry , watch wetin u dey talk before you leave stupid comments for this website, what of other teams low low teams, even though they may not be good, u dont see them complain like all of u people, whether nigeria lost 50-0 i still support them, since you people always like to complain, go to ghana now, go become a citizen of ghana of ivory coast. NOT EVERY COUNTRY IS ALWAYS ON TOP, SOME YEARS AGO, GHANA WAS GOING THROUGH WAT WE R GOING THROUGH NOW, the least u can do is cheer your team, when they need it most!!  grin

I agree
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by merge(f): 1:22am On Sep 08, 2009
playah P:

They can.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by 9ja4eva: 2:10am On Sep 08, 2009
I PRAY THEY DON'T QUALIFY.THEY ARE NOT SERIOUS PEOPLE.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by merge(f): 2:29am On Sep 08, 2009
9ja4eva:

I PRAY THEY DON'T QUALIFY.THEY ARE NOT SERIOUS PEOPLE.

How can you wish them that?

I hope the best whether they fail or win.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Nobody: 3:47am On Sep 08, 2009
playah P:

Yes, if we pay the Tunisians to swap points with us.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by chic2pimp(m): 4:04am On Sep 08, 2009
Una still dey hia sha. I think say moderator go don close dis thread sha. Does the saying 'SOUR GRAPES' ring a bell? undecided grin cool
davidylan:

Yes, if we pay the Tunisians to swap points with us.
grin grin grin grin. Good answer jare. The bobo wan hia 'YES WE CAN'. Make him siddon dia continue dey dream.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by guysmile(m): 6:27am On Sep 08, 2009
The problem we have is an attitudinal problem and I blame Amodu 100%.If u really watched that game u would have noticed that we played aggresively until we were on top 2-1 and thereafter completely lost concentration.At about 86' or thereabout the coach should have sounded strict warning and directed them to go for more goals and in the least case scenario hold ball possesion to a high percentage.

To me this is just a typical Naija " I don achieve mentality".If u are leading in a game then use that advantage to go for more goals just like barcelona,never determine the score of a match during the game as the naija guys did thinking it would end 2-1 in their favour but rather let ur performance at the end of the game determine the scoreline.

We can go about talking about post match technical errors due to Amodu,the players and so on.but all these would only make meaning if the boys are goal hungry throughout the whole 90 mins.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Opotuniti(m): 8:02am On Sep 08, 2009
To whom much is given, much is expected, these footballers give al l their best @ club football but when it comes to Natuional assignments its with lackadaisical attitude. They juggle around with the ball, playing fancy entertaining football wich will yield us no where.
Now, Nigeria's world cup aspiration is over, the 2nd time in a row, I'll suggest we get rid of these bunch of professionals, let us focus on our home based, if they donjt perfom much, we wont be too disappointed.
Never again will i stress my self, closing early, putting on the generator for any nigerian football match!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by MrTA(m): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2009
If I had a penny for how many times I've said I will never let the super eagles disappoint me, well, you know the rest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

Brazilian Referee Pulls Gun On Players During Red Card Dispute / Peter And Kasper Schmeichel Premier League Records Of Father & Son / Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.