Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

Can Cassie Be D Beyonce Of D Nxt 5 Yrs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can Cassie Be D Beyonce Of D Nxt 5 Yrs (1609 Views)

Cassie's New Hair - Yay Or Nay / Rihanna Vs Cassie / Cassie Vs Rihanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Cassie Be D Beyonce Of D Nxt 5 Yrs by sugachic(f): 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2006
I thnk dat girl(cassie) shld beta pipe down and stop tryin to reap d kinda fame beyonce dem got afta yrs of hardwork. What y'all thnk
Re: Can Cassie Be D Beyonce Of D Nxt 5 Yrs by choongtin(f): 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2006
hell to d no cassie can never be the nxt beyonce in the nxt 10 years infact cassie cnt sing she has got a terrible voice when i heard her in a concert she was really wack what beyonce acheived cassie cnt acheive it at all!!!
Re: Can Cassie Be D Beyonce Of D Nxt 5 Yrs by saintkola(m): 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2006
give d gal sum crdt, her voice may not be all dat but itz ok. @ topic, she cant be d nxt Beyonce cos madam Rhianna is already in training. lol
Re: Can Cassie Be D Beyonce Of D Nxt 5 Yrs by trendy(f): 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2006
choongtin, lol, she is not as bad as u put it
but if anyone will take over from beyonce it's not cassie
but rihanna
Re: Can Cassie Be D Beyonce Of D Nxt 5 Yrs by eslynera(f): 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2006
cassie is fine kiss kiss kiss
WTF is this beyonce thing angry she's just normal and not all that at all. sad
Re: Can Cassie Be D Beyonce Of D Nxt 5 Yrs by saintkola(m): 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2006
quit hating @ eslynera
Re: Can Cassie Be D Beyonce Of D Nxt 5 Yrs by choongtin(f): 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2006
trendy:

choongtin, lol, she is not as bad as u put it
but if anyone will take over from beyonce it's not cassie
but rihanna

true say but that will have to be in the next 20years not 5
Re: Can Cassie Be D Beyonce Of D Nxt 5 Yrs by Free(f): 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2006
cassie

nxt beyonce

hell no!!!
Re: Can Cassie Be D Beyonce Of D Nxt 5 Yrs by luvhenry(m): 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2006
no because cassie is still a small girl in music lets go back to crazy in luv if u see that video u wont believe it was probably beyoncs first video but me and u shows an example of a novice but shes trying
Re: Can Cassie Be D Beyonce Of D Nxt 5 Yrs by saintkola(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2006
crazy in luv wuz her 1st solo. she had already done sum vidz wit Destinys Child.
Re: Can Cassie Be D Beyonce Of D Nxt 5 Yrs by saintkola(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2006
crazy in luv wuz her 1st solo. she had already done sum vidz wit Destinys Child.
Re: Can Cassie Be D Beyonce Of D Nxt 5 Yrs by snazzydawn(f): 11:46pm On Dec 13, 2006
even at that, beyonce sang it with Jayz, I don't know whether she can't sing without him so it was not entirely "solo". Cassie does not feature Diddy in her songs, she does her thing reallly solo!
Re: Can Cassie Be D Beyonce Of D Nxt 5 Yrs by sy2000(f): 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2006
Hell to the no she can never be Beyonce in the next 5 years
i mean she just started and she got a whole bunch of people ahead of her
waiting and pleading to be like Beyonce in the next 5years
Re: Can Cassie Be D Beyonce Of D Nxt 5 Yrs by hotfergie(f): 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2006
casssie sucks she cant sing
Re: Can Cassie Be D Beyonce Of D Nxt 5 Yrs by mustange(m): 11:02am On Jan 08, 2008
crazy in love was a solo song you fool.jayz and beyonce wernt in a group were they, NO Which makes it a solo CAREER. Jayz featured on her song.I LOVE U BEYONCE!! oh and for cassie being the next beyonce, HAHAHAH there is no body who can do it like B!! even rihanna cant be the next beyonce she cant sing live or dance SOOOO!!.

Re: Can Cassie Be D Beyonce Of D Nxt 5 Yrs by Mustay(m): 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2008
if she becomes that, i[i] no go listen 2 her again[/i] angry angry angry
Re: Can Cassie Be D Beyonce Of D Nxt 5 Yrs by davidif: 12:12am On Jan 09, 2008
Cassie be as good as B herself? not in this lifetime. grin
Re: Can Cassie Be D Beyonce Of D Nxt 5 Yrs by davidif: 12:17am On Jan 09, 2008
No!!! she is not that talented and she doesn't have the same sex appeal as B, in other words she is way tooooooooo lepa-STIC he he he  grin  grin  grin
Re: Can Cassie Be D Beyonce Of D Nxt 5 Yrs by FELORE(f): 12:24am On Jan 09, 2008
true , beyonce is preetier than all of them , sef !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can Cassie Be D Beyonce Of D Nxt 5 Yrs by Mustay(m): 4:48am On Jan 09, 2008
what makes the author think she wants to be like B angry angry
Re: Can Cassie Be D Beyonce Of D Nxt 5 Yrs by mustange(m): 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2008
because beyonce is the best at what she does!! cassie had 2 big songs thats about it for her aint heard much from her latley!!!
Re: Can Cassie Be D Beyonce Of D Nxt 5 Yrs by Mustay(m): 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2008
thank God itz only your ears though grin

B does her OWN thing, so does C cool
Re: Can Cassie Be D Beyonce Of D Nxt 5 Yrs by mustange(m): 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2008
yea the thing cassie does is shit!!!!u just a hater and us beyonce fans dont give a shit for u haters!!! queen b forever!!!!!!! :p

(1) (Reply)

Get Celebrity Hook Up On Taafoo.com / 14 Year Old Kid Lectures Peter Okoye Of Psquare On Twitter / Gov. Akapbio Supports Annie’s Relatives Who Cannot Afford Dubai Wedding | Tuface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.