Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,821 members, 7,876,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Saraki Marks Children's Day With Reading Session - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Marks Children's Day With Reading Session (351 Views)

Obasanjo Spotted In Reading Session With School Children (photo) / Obasanjo In Reading Session With Public School Children / Niger Delta Avengers Marks Children's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Marks Children's Day With Reading Session by 2050thinker(m): 9:06am On May 28, 2016
Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, on Friday held a reading session with young children from private and government-run schools, and orphanages in Abuja.

The Senate President read from the book, 'Ngozi Comes to Town.' The book showcases the need to revitalise Nigeria's railway system, and discusses some of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the UN - which the Senate has keyed into.
He also presented Ethan & Harriets Lift & Learn Nigerian puzzle, to help the students learn about Nigeria in a fun way.

Recall that the Senate has recently been working on bills to amend and re-establish Nigeria's railway system with the repeal and re-enactment of the Nigerian Railway Corporation Act.

Re: Saraki Marks Children's Day With Reading Session by Hitback2back: 9:21am On May 28, 2016
I just don't know why am in love with this gentle man. He has stuff upstairs. Put politics aside Saraki is a leader with wisdom. He might not be perfect just as me and you but he's a true leader. Long live to you my admirable Senate President.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Interrogates 11 INEC Staff Over N120m Bribery Allegations / Fulani Rulers In Nigeria And Their Collaborators / Scacity Of Water In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.