Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,117 members, 7,973,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:02 AM

New Strategies Method To Use Airtel Bis Plan Of 3gb For 1k On Android & Pc - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / New Strategies Method To Use Airtel Bis Plan Of 3gb For 1k On Android & Pc (828 Views)

Urgent: I Want To Draw A Building Plan Of A Small House. / CHEAPEST ETISALAT n MTN DATA 250mb @N300 1G@N600, 2G @N1200 (ANY PAYMENT METHOD) / Get The Services Of A Graphics Designer Here!FOR JUST 1K! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Strategies Method To Use Airtel Bis Plan Of 3gb For 1k On Android & Pc by Mavictor3000(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2016
Airtel 3GB bis plan of N1,500 has been a live time saver for Airtel lovers to surf on their PC, Android and other devices while Airtel 3GB bis plan of N1,000 rendered useless, because lots of people subscribed to it and they were unable used it on their Smartphones/PC, it was limited to Blackberry device only.
I'm glad to inform you that, you can now enjoy this bis plan on your Android device and PC. It is time to save your N500 and use N1000 only to subscribe to 3GB data, instead of using N1,500 to get 3GB, the plan is working better on Android devices, also works for PC and other devices with the aid of tethering.

Unfortunately, it required IMEI tweaking before it can work on your Android device and below are the requirements;
» Blackberry 10 IMEI
» Patience in tweaking the IMEI
» Activation of the 1k Airtel bis plan

-Interested Persons should Contact me on 2348083839755 on whatsapp me for full details....

(1) (Reply)

Read E-mails, Make Cash!!! / Win! Win! Win! 15 Aspire Quad-flex Survival Kits Giveaway / Inmarsat| Iridium| Thuraya| Seanet | Satellite-tracking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.