Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,116 members, 7,916,262 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:03 PM

Academics And Politics: Can I Combine The Two In The University? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Academics And Politics: Can I Combine The Two In The University? (10006 Views)

Steps On How To Make A Good Decison- Business, Academics And Family / FUT Minna Expels 700 Students Over Poor Academics Performance / What Is The Difference Between ACADEMICS And EDUCATION ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Academics And Politics: Can I Combine The Two In The University? by picasso4u(m): 8:59am On Jun 03, 2016
Greetnz Bro... so much has been said already.
I'll say “go for it" but then, to still be at the top needs a lot of time management which I feel you are already good at since you were able to be a 4.7* and still play departmental politics.
Am in Futo (300l) and my course Rep has CGPA of 4.7* (above 4.75). He has been into departmental politics since year 1 when he ran for deptal ASG. Today, he is course Rep, Sec Gen of IEEE, FUTO and still a leading political figure.
Re: Academics And Politics: Can I Combine The Two In The University? by Knownpal(m): 5:47am On Jul 11, 2017
seniorboy1:

Sorry to derail the topic.

Morning, I read your thread on information and communication science. I want to apply this year through DE please can you please tell me about the department, their lecturers courses ease of learning, crowd, and most importantly, do you have any idea if they accept DE very well especially those with Computer science as OND. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okowa, Ozekhome, Ukiwe, Others Storm UNIZIK For Zik Lecture / EKSG Distributes Letters To 1,300 Newly Recruited Primary School Teachers. / Delsu Post Ume Result Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.