Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,405 members, 7,911,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:36 PM

I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? (7582 Views)

I'm An Atheist, Any Here ? Share Some Stuffs / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Is It Rational To Believe In Afterlife [A Discussion] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by ErnyyBobo: 7:35pm On May 31, 2016
Joagbaje:

Lucifer was actually the ruler on earth before Adam came . He rebelled with men on the earth against the almighty and the world was destroyed by a flood . God then created man in his image . One of the purpose is to be obey God and be able to judge angels . But lucifer made man fall and man was destined to the same doom with lucifer. That's why Jesus came to restore man that's what Christianity is about . And it's still sad that some are still blinded by lucifer who is called the god of the world system .

2 Corinthians 4:3-4
But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

You failed to answer the question sir...
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Joagbaje(m): 7:44pm On May 31, 2016
ErnyyBobo:

You failed to answer the question sir...

Yes there was joy peace In heaven .
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by ErnyyBobo: 7:46pm On May 31, 2016
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by ErnyyBobo: 7:48pm On May 31, 2016
Joagbaje:

Yes there was joy peace In heaven .

Good. ..but you didn't add "Perfection" as it was among the question asked earlier on...

Which means there is every possibility of the same thing occuring all over again...

Don't you think so?? After all everything was perfect the first time..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Joagbaje(m): 7:53pm On May 31, 2016
HardMirror:

Are you sure you are a christian talkless of a pastor?

I am a nairalander poster.

From which bible did you read this your fairy tell? Where is it in the bible that satan lead a rebellion on earth before God created Adam?

Isaiah 14:12-18
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!
how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:
I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying,
Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof;
that opened not the house of his prisoners?
All the kings of the nations, even all of them,
lie in glory, every one in his own house.

When God created the earth in the beginning under lucifer leadership .it was a perfect creation .he didn't creat if void without form. It became without form after Gods judgement

Isaiah 45:18
The LORD created the heavens. God formed the earth and made it. He set it up. He did not create it to be empty but formed it to be inhabited. This is what the LORD says: I am the LORD, and there is no other

The creation of genesis 1:1 was a full civilization. It only became waste ,void and empty by the judgement of God on that world. Jeremiah explains how it became void.

Jeremiah 4:23-26
I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void;and the heavens, and they had no light.24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled,and all the hills moved lightly.25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man,and all the birds of the heavens were fled.26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness,and all the cities thereof were broken downat the presence of the Lord, and by his fierce anger.

Lucifer (Satan) was the angelic ruler on the earth before the time of Adam. He fell from his position before Adam was created

Isaiah 14:12-14
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!13.For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven,I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. ,

His fall was due to his hunger to rule in heaven .

. . . . I will ascend into heaven,I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

He could only have desired to ascend to heave because his primary domain was earth. There was a heaven there was an earth before the time of Adam creation. This civilisation of lucifer must have been hundreds of millions of years . The earth is not 6,000 years old. Radio carbon dating proves the earth is millions of years old. Fossil evidence of. Pre historic animals

The key question we should ask ourselves with all honesty is . WHEN DID LUCIFER FALL.? Was it before the emergence of Adam or after the fall of Adam?

And the question that chap asked was very simple, " was heaven not perfect before Lucifer scattered the whole place? And if that could happen then, why won't it happen again and again?"
Even angels left God and came on earth in the days of noah. Does that not tell u heaven makes no sense when you have "sons of God" fleeing just be cause of Pvssy they see on earth.

Do you know the reality of Hell fire than the angels? Yet they don't mind going to hell just for common Pvssy.

Think about this

It can't happen on the earth again because all rebellion would have been put down . We will dwell with God on earth forever not in heaven
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Joagbaje(m): 7:55pm On May 31, 2016
ErnyyBobo:

Good. .. Which means there is every possibility of the same thing occuring all over again...

Don't you think so?? After all everything was perfect the first time..

Satan was a ruler on earth . But now in the new earth God rules .and dwells with man .
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Ranchhoddas: 8:01pm On May 31, 2016
Joagbaje:

If you want to ask a question simply ask . No insult required . What has my post got to do with selfishness . That's just what is in the bible . If you want the passage I will quote it for you.

not at all . Everything that offend will not be there . It's people , joy and perfection . The way God intended it from the beginning before man fell

Will there be freewill in this new earth?
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by ErnyyBobo: 8:03pm On May 31, 2016
Joagbaje:

Satan was a ruler on earth . But now in the new earth God rules .and dwells with man .

From your reply to hardmirror...

Are you now saying Christians won't dwell in heaven for eternity but the dwelling place will be on earth forever?... shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Joagbaje(m): 8:05pm On May 31, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Will there be freewill in this new earth?

The bible didn't talk about that . As long as there's no Satan to influence people . If we have free will . It will be for good. And it's not going to be a boring place . God is highest in technology .
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Ranchhoddas: 8:05pm On May 31, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Lol.
Don't mind him. Jesus is building mansions in heaven for you to occupy at the end of the world. Why do you think his earthly father was a carpenter? That's what Jesus came here to learn on earth: carpentry. Unfortunately, the world misunderstood him and mistook him for wood, nailing him to a cross after some well placed slaps, punches and strokes.
Poor Jesus didn't have the opportunity to graduate in life as a carpenter. That's why he's been building mansions for over 2000 years.
Craze man
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Ranchhoddas: 8:08pm On May 31, 2016
Decker:

I am lost here. How would you be able to estimate days, weeks, months and years in heaven? On earth, we get our idea of day and night, and time in general, by the effects of the earth's rotation and revolution around the sun. So, how would you calculate 7 years when you are in heaven? Is heaven also a planet that orbits the sun?
Wow. The more you look at it. The more you get this feeling that the whole thing is man-made.

1 Like

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Ranchhoddas: 8:21pm On May 31, 2016
Joagbaje:

The bible didn't talk about that . As long as there's no Satan to influence people . If we have free will . It will be for good. And it's not going to be a boring place . God is highest in technology .
How convenient.So why did He allow Satan in the first place? Why not take care of him at once instead of waiting for thousands of years and condemning billions of easily-manipulated humans to the same fate as Satan- something He already knew was going to happen by the way

1 Like

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by HardMirror(m): 8:30pm On May 31, 2016
Joagbaje:

Na wa o. Was God not the ruler when Lucifer and a 3rd of the angels in heaven revolted?

1 Like

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by HardMirror(m): 8:33pm On May 31, 2016
Joagbaje:

Was satan not perfect before he got the idea of overthrowing God?
Man does not need satan before we get similar ideas too.

1 Like

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by HardMirror(m): 8:36pm On May 31, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
How convenient.So why did He allow Satan in the first place? Why not take care of him at once instead of waiting for thousands of years and condemning billions of easily-manipulated humans to the same fate as Satan- something He already knew was going to happen by the way
I am enjoying this thread like kilode. Lol

It's just so obvious this doctrines and stories are man made

2 Likes

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by ErnyyBobo: 8:47pm On May 31, 2016
HardMirror:

I am enjoying this thread like kilode. Lol

It's just so obvious this doctrines and stories are man made

Hahahaha... Now implying that the mansion been built for them in heaven is just a temporary place since the eternity place will now be on earth...
grin
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by analice107: 8:53pm On May 31, 2016
HardMirror:
Heaven will fall again! There will be sin and rebellion in heaven!

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!
As long as we would have free will in heaven, then get ready for rebellion!

HOW DO I KNOW?

In the very beginning before man was created. There was this angel, he was the most beautiful and incharge of music in heaven. Lucifer, the bright morning star, he was!

Guess what? At this time there was nothing ever called sin. Nothing knew how to sin.

YET Lucifer rose one day and decided to take oover from God, a 3rd of ALL the angels even decided to follow Lucifer. And a war broke out in heaven.

Now after some years of this rebellion, you would think the angels have learnt their lesson not to rebel against God. For where?
In the times of Noah, these sons of God looked down from heaven and saw that the women on earth were beautiful, so they started running away from heaven (heaven must be so boring) and came to earth to have good times with our ladies. grin

I am therefore convinced that we humans that are even more stubborn than angels will scatter heaven in no time. Remember that angels have no free will like we humans, yet they could turn against God. How much more we humans that have free will?

So obvious God is not that terrifying, for the angels to not have respect or fear him and allow their penis make them leave heaven and not care about God's anger.

Think deeply about this
I always knew you were a fraud. Your words betray you. Weldone though. Satan is proud of you.
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Rilwayne001: 8:54pm On May 31, 2016
Joagbaje:

Lucifer was actually the ruler on earth before Adam came .

Woooo! shocked I have never heard of this though. Any reference
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Rilwayne001: 8:58pm On May 31, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Lol.
Don't mind him. Jesus is building mansions in heaven for you to occupy at the end of the world. Why do you think his earthly father was a carpenter? That's what Jesus came here to learn on earth: carpentry. Unfortunately, the world misunderstood him and mistook him for wood, nailing him to a cross after some well placed slaps, punches and strokes.
Poor Jesus didn't have the opportunity to graduate in life as a carpenter. That's why he's been building mansions for over 2000 years.

Hehehe grin grin lwkmd
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Joagbaje(m): 9:04pm On May 31, 2016
ErnyyBobo:

From your reply to hardmirror...

Are you now saying Christians won't dwell in heaven for eternity but the dwelling place will be on earth forever?... shocked shocked shocked

At the rapture the saints will be caught up to heaven. The world will be ushered into a 7 year peace plan between isreal and Palestinians but the 7 years will be tribulation under the one world ruler the antichrist . Those are the 7 years saints will be in heaven . After that . Every other thing will be on earth

Revelation 21:1-4
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by ebenice(m): 9:10pm On May 31, 2016
Demmzy15:
Chairman! Deal with the op, stop playing victim card. If it's Islam you go they flex unnecessary muscles, the thread has nothing to do with Islam.
oops! ..I never knew I've been causing gulley erosion by my post and comments ..I was only airing my views all this while ..sorry I never meant to hurt Islam

bros I just saw my mention and on clicking on it I saw your quote ...I decide to reply to your comment ..

if I want to give attention to the op , well that's mine to decide not you deciding for me

have a nice day buddy
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Joagbaje(m): 9:13pm On May 31, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Woooo! shocked I have never heard of this though. Any reference

He wanted more power ,and wanted to take his throne above God

Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by onetrack(m): 9:17pm On May 31, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Lol.

Did you ever see the Passion of the Christ? I giggled during the whipping scene, which turned some heads in my direction in the theatre. What a ridiculous pile of nonsense.

Needless to say, like hardmirror, I am hostile to organized religion, though if someone wants to have some personal beliefs that don't require brainwashing children or oppressing other people, I am ok with that.
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 31, 2016
onetrack:

Did you ever see the Passion of the Christ? I giggled during the whipping scene, which turned some heads in my direction in the theatre.
Oh I did. I was Christian then, cameraman for church service that day sef. Had to leave the camera and go sit somewhere else cos my giggles were drawing some queer looks.
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by HardMirror(m): 9:28pm On May 31, 2016
Joagbaje:

You are well on your way to agnotism. I can see it clearly. Does your reply make sense to you? So it's humans that are not power hungry? Or perhaps the next satan is angel michael the arch angel
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by HardMirror(m): 9:34pm On May 31, 2016
onetrack:

Did you ever see the Passion of the Christ? I giggled during the whipping scene, which turned some heads in my direction in the theatre. What a ridiculous pile of nonsense.

Needless to say, like hardmirror, I am hostile to organized religion, though if someone wants to have some personal beliefs that don't require brainwashing children or oppressing other people, I am ok with that.
Hehehe u don craze I swear! U dey laff sey dem dey flog our saviour! na hottest part of hell u go end
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Joagbaje(m): 9:34pm On May 31, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

He destroyed the then world and the solar system . He created a new man in his image ,Adam as father of the new race . And gave him dominion over the earth. Man was also to judge the fallen beings .

1 Corinthians 6:3
Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

But Satan deceived man. And man lost his place. That's how Satan became the word ruler again, so the present world system is under Satan The power Satan is using is what man lost through Adam And that why Gid sent christ as a last Adam . Who won the fight for man. As man's representative . The obedience of man is the judgement of Satan .

John 16:11
About judgment, because the ruler (evil genius, prince) of this world [Satan] is judged and condemned and sentence already is passed upon him.
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Rilwayne001: 9:35pm On May 31, 2016
Joagbaje:

I couldn't find anything that denotes your point here. However if actually you are right, why was he (lucifer) the ruler of earth in the first place? Did God actually appointed him as the ruler of the old earth?
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by HardMirror(m): 9:38pm On May 31, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Oh I did. I was Christian then, cameraman for church service that day sef. Had to leave the camera and go sit somewhere else cos my giggles were drawing some queer looks.
Which kind yeye christian were u? angry
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Rilwayne001: 9:40pm On May 31, 2016
Joagbaje:

Revelation 21:1-4
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Let me derail a bit.

@underlined is the same heaven and earth we currently are, am I right?
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Joagbaje(m): 9:42pm On May 31, 2016
HardMirror:

You are well on your. way to agnotism. I can see it clearly.

It's bible I quoted from

Does your reply make sense to you? So it's humans that are not power hungry? Or perhaps the next satan is angel michael the arch angel

In the new world God rules . Not lucifer or any arch angel. Such office lucifer had is no longer available
Re: I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? by Joagbaje(m): 9:43pm On May 31, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Let me derail a bit.

@underlined is the same heaven and earth we currently are, am I right?

Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Many Don't Know Abt The Office Of A Prophet. / Never Use Your Name To Secure A Loan For A Man - Clergyman Warns Single Ladies / Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.