Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,216 members, 7,873,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please (2660 Views)

Pls I Need Matured Answers With These Questions From My Ex- Girlfriend / Please I Need Matured Advice / Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please by number5(m): 7:11am On May 31, 2016
thread closed
Re: I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please by ngoben(f): 7:14am On May 31, 2016
So what advice do u need from ur story
Re: I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please by number5(m): 7:20am On May 31, 2016
thread closed
Re: I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please by Nobody: 7:22am On May 31, 2016
Op I don't see any help that you need o,, because you never stated what actually d epp you want
Re: I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please by number5(m): 7:26am On May 31, 2016
TC
Re: I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please by number5(m): 7:34am On May 31, 2016
TC
Re: I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please by number5(m): 7:41am On May 31, 2016
wink
Re: I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please by number5(m): 7:45am On May 31, 2016
TC
Re: I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please by number5(m): 7:46am On May 31, 2016
ngoben:

sorry I was still writing my story then..u can help out now pls
Re: I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please by BlackSEER(m): 8:05am On May 31, 2016
ngoben:

don't be in a hurry. allow the dude to finish his story
Re: I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please by Cutehector(m): 8:10am On May 31, 2016
Mchew..
Re: I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please by Nobody: 8:20am On May 31, 2016
Cutehector:
Mchew..
goodmorning smiley why that nah advice the guy
Re: I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please by Cutehector(m): 8:41am On May 31, 2016
juhan:
goodmorning smiley why that nah advice the guy
lol story is annoying
Re: I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please by Nobody: 9:41am On May 31, 2016
Cutehector:
lol story is annoying
If it's annoying, jog on! Don't comment; leave it to the people that care.
Re: I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please by Nobody: 9:42am On May 31, 2016
Cutehector:
lol story is annoying
lol you for try give am small advice nah
Re: I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please by Cutehector(m): 9:50am On May 31, 2016
juhan:
lol you for try give am small advice nah
ok leme give him advice
Re: I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 31, 2016
All those years wasted on friendzone!!
Just sweep ur feelings under the carpet and continue ur broda/sister thingy.
Re: I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please by Olayideh(f): 1:47pm On May 31, 2016
My candid advice to u is to try to express ur feelings to her, from all uv said am pretty sure she also has a *tin* for u, so dear jus summon up d couragr bfore u are tooo late...Goodluck
Re: I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please by number5(m): 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
hello guys..for the few of you that took your time to give advices..am most gratefull to u...I got banned by the admins..simply for asking for advice..i guess I shldnt have bothered asking afterall undecided
Re: I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please by number5(m): 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
Cutehector:
lol story is annoying

Yea?? I guess the admins think it s annoying also dats why they banned me from this thread ASAP.
Re: I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please by number5(m): 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
Olayideh:
My candid advice to u is to try to express ur feelings to her, from all uv said am pretty sure she also has a *tin* for u, so dear jus summon up d couragr bfore u are tooo late...Goodluck

Tnx dear.God bless
Re: I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please by Hillzy(m): 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please by player007(m): 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
number5:
so my problem now

have I been having a crush on her all the while without knowing?

if yes, how do I go about it?

is she having a crush on me?

or not??

will she end our friendzone relationship if I spill?

anytime I think of telling her anything,d fear of loosing her for good clouds my mind...

dat feeling of * I tot u were my broda* kind of reply..

Pls guys help me with advice pls
First how often do you guys see?
you only need to do just 1 thing so as to find out all your above questions.
invite her over, or go to her place. take her out if possible. and in the middle of whatever conversation you guys are having.........hold her close and kiss her deeply. if she pushes you back then that means she just wants to be friends. if she.......lingers.... then you just got the Confirmation you need.
Re: I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please by vicstar(m): 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
OP ma advice to u is undecided shun all diz crapzz!! Hustle hard make money and yo gunna have a lot of friends and dey won't give a fuuuck if yo a nerd or not tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please by number5(m): 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
vicstar:
OP ma advice to u is undecided shun all diz crapzz!! Hustle hard make money and yo gunna have a lot of friends and dey won't give a fuuuck if yo a nerd or not tongue

grin grin grin.

I hear u boss
Re: I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please by number5(m): 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
player007:

First how often do you guys see?
you only need to do just 1 thing so as to find out all your above questions.
invite her over, or go to her place. take her out if possible. and in the middle of whatever conversation you guys are having.........hold her close and kiss her deeply. if she pushes you back then that means she just wants to be friends. if she.......lingers.... then you just got the Confirmation you need.

Dis wan go hard kwanu... grin grin grin

But I go try,,if she slap me join,,I go fight u Walahi grin grin grin
Re: I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please by player007(m): 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
number5:

Dis wan go hard kwanu... grin grin grin

But I go try,,if she slap me join,,I go fight u Walahi grin grin grin
try am out jare. you only live Once. and if you do it Right..... Once is enough.
Re: I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please by number5(m): 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
player007:

try am out jare. you only live Once. and if you do it Right..... Once is enough.

True talk..baba tank u
Re: I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please by Mafking(m): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
ILegend abeg come and set this guy free.o na 99A in get for being a nice guy buh 100/100 for being a pu**y
Re: I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please by number5(m): 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
grin
Mafking:
ILegend abeg come and set this guy free.o na 99A in get for being a nice guy buh 100/100 for being a pu**y
grin
Re: I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please by SlimHan(f): 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
Cutehector:
ok leme give him advice
u too dey bad mouth cutehector. One tin I hate abt u nd vizkiz. D both of you are too blunt. Even radicallyblunt na learner 4 una side. I just hope dis is not ur offline personality. @op, you re in love no doubt. Now, u have to man up and tell her how you feel bt expect 2 things. Either she accept or get annoyed. Pls be prepared for the worst so you won't end up being dissapointed and depressed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) / The Naked Truth By Shamseddin Giwa / 8 Ways To Satisfy That Man In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.