Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:50 AM

I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. (1954 Views)

About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by Gofwane(m): 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
herbie27:
....don't forget u came out of a retired bitch.
see finishing! Abeg pity the guy small nah grin

1 Like

Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by Gofwane(m): 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
herbie27:
....don't forget u came out of a retired bitch.
see finishing! Abeg pity the guy small nah

1 Like

Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
Gofwane:
see finishing! Abeg pity the guy small nah grin
Wen u play cool, some people jst want to ride on you.

And i don't care abt being banned, cos he started the name calling, wen he doesn't even knw his tenses.
Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by Gofwane(m): 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
herbie27:
Wen u play cool, some people jst want to ride on you.

And i don't care abt being banned, cos he started the name calling, wen he doesn't even knw his tenses.
lol.
Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
there are two choices bro.
#1. u need to leave the girl alone.

#2. u can drink poison and die in other to save urself from more embarrassing comments coming below.

nor vex sha.
Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by Chrisrare: 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy Illiterate claiming intellect. i guess u ran out of primary 5, to chat on nairaland....don't forget u came out of a retired bitch.
Lol.. U hav to edit my comment? Seems u hav vowed to remain an illiterate forever. Now run along biitch..
Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
Chrisrare:
[s]Lol.. U hav to edit my comment? Seems u hav vowed to remain an illiterate forever. Now run along biitch..[/s]

Why call her a bitch? Whats wrong with you? Trying to form hard guy ey? She's not ma gf, ba you ain't manly. Take for instance this girl was yo girlie, would you talk back? Or yo sis, you gonna talk back huh?

Why not act manly be quiet and you run along. And for the records don't you dare insult me back. I just came out of a two month old ban for hauling abuses on someone for the sake of freedom of speech. So do us a favour, take your time and run along.
Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
She said no? Hang a rope around your neck already. tongue
Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by favourboy1(m): 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
how do u went her out? grin
Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by favourboy1(m): 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
iceberylin:
KEEP ASKING OTHERS MAYBE SOMEONE MIGHT MISTAKENLY "WENT" YOU undecided
u b bad guy i swear, ur reply got my mood at inch, grin pity d op by modifying ur reply. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caught My Friend's Girlfriend Cheating. Should I Tell My Friend. / Chaii!!! Must Read Romance Story : My I.T Sex Escapade (18+) Complete Season 4 / See Lady Who Claimed Somebody She Never Knew Paid Her Flight Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.