Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,639 members, 7,901,979 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:43 PM

- Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (41929 Views)

The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. / The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman / "The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by ceeSleek(m): 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ilegend, u r too good.
But, how do u deal with ladies who dont just take things serious, always jonzing. When you try to use d smh they'll just water d tin down wit dia unseriousness/jonzing. And they are just so dumb to understand pun/smh due to dia always unserious jocular attitude.
Re: by vickodedon(m): 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
iLegend:
—— PLEASE DONT READ THIS PART. STOP HERE——

Some chatting rules and tips (call it whatever you want, but apply them and break them if need be).

Rules 1: NEVER GIVE A WOMAN A DIRECT ANSWER EXCEPT IT'S A CaPiTaL NO.

Rule 2: NEVER EVER CHAT WITH A WOMAN YOU HAVE SEXUAL INTENT FOR WITH SERIOUSNESS. SEE EVERYTHING AS A SEXUAL JOKE. Then, act serious once in a while.

Rule 3: ALWAYS LOOK OUT FOR "KEYWORDS" IN HER MESSAGE TO ANCOR THE SEXUAL JOKE OR MISINTERPRETATION.

Rule4: DONT EVER REPLY ALL HER MESSAGES AND DON'T RUSH TO REPLY HER WHEN YOU'RE BUSY. BE A MAN! YOU HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO.

Rule 5: IF SHE DOESN'T REPLY YOU DON'T EVER SEND ANOTHER MESSAGE. GIVE HER A MONTH, THEN SEND HER: "I KNOW YOU'RE NOT THIS WICKED. WHERE'S YOUR HEART? NEVER-MIND! I KNOW YOU WON'T REPLY." OR "DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE BEING CONTROLLED WITH A REMOTE, I KNOW YOUR MUM DIDN'T BRING YOU UP THIS WAY. ANYWAYS, BYE."
With the above she'll definitely reply, then you fire down with [SMH].

Some Steps or Tips

Tip 1: Let every girl know your a naughty bad boy from the onset. It's their job to tame you. Don't tame yourself and pretend to be a nice guy. Na u go lose, I promise you. Nice guys will always get hurt by rejections or heartbreaks and it'll affect their self-esteem. I know what I'm saying.

Imagine how mothers or people always pray and try to bribe the most stubborn kid in the house to change. Be stubborn and women will want to help you become better, but never yield. When the stubborn child finally repents the entire family will celebrate and see it as an achievement while the good kids in the house are not celebrated, instead they beat them for acting too lazy or weak. SAD!

Tip 2: First impression matters a lot and that first impression must carry a sexual connotation and humor along. Else, you're a in-between. It doesn't matter if she's a pastor's daughter.

Tip 3: Learn to not reply all messages even it you're online. The earlier you start this attitude the better. If you start it late you're in trouble. They'll think your "forming" for them and they'll pay you back.

Tip 4: With women, it's all about ESCOFi button. Press her Emotional, Sexual, Comical, Other-adventures, Financial, and intellectual button. Search for the post on ESCOFi on NL.

Tip 5: To keep the interaction going you must know FemaleSextapes. It's a system I developed that'll make you lack nothing during a conversation.

Tip 6: Always be the one to end the conversation. Don't ever tell a girl "bye or good night." Just disappear. Always end it (by disappearing). When she's the one asking a question, never when you're asking. And it should be at the heat of the conversation. End it when it's interesting by going offline for an hour, a day or weeks. Don't be tempted or carried away and she ends it for you. Same thing with calls. Learn to take fake excuses and give her a break. She'll miss you. End it when it's fun and interesting.

Tip 7: Women are the most beautiful creatures. I just love them, because they're not that logical, but emotional. Tap on their naughty emotions, everyone of them has it. Pastor's wives are naughty; they only hide it because of religion and what people will say. Pastor's daughters? Abeg no go there — they're the naughtiest kids ever (I love them). Don't think because they dress decently they don't have brains to burst. They're adventurous girls. No girl is a saint and no girl is sent from Heaven, except Keyshia Cole.

Tip 8: If you act nice alone you'll receive nice. If you act dirty alone you'll receive dirty. If you act naughty alone you'll receive naughty. If you act humorous alone you'll receive laughter alone. But if you mix them all, you'll get sex and a woman who's emotionally attached to you.

Don't be nice, instead be naughty; it doesn't matter if she doesn't respond. Forget her and do something meaningful; she'll one day remember you, by then, you've already made your first naughty impression and she's already seeing you a sexual being not an asexual like nice guys. There are so many fish in the river. If you think I'm lying follow me to a creek/swamp in Rivers State and I'll show you.

Force words out of her mouth. And remember rule 2, and don't ever forget rule 1.

Look for troubles, but make sure they're nonviolent.

Keep safe

iLegend
How do I get the escofi and the second book?
Re: by Agimor(m): 12:02am On Jul 24, 2016
iLegend:

Abeg forgive them. No break anybody heart o! Cuz the technique here they make girls dey addicted to any guy wey sabi am mo! Hmm! My best friend younger sisters (two of them) they worry me make I cum shook, but I'm still thinking...
Boss your attention is kindly needed here. There is girl in the same faculty with me but different department. I actually met her during my test week but didn't collect her number to avoid distraction fast forward to just last week I actually met her in her class and had a little chit chat with her before requesting for her number. Initially she was reluctant,you know dos stuff now like I don't give my number to strangers blabla but I was able to convinced her and she obliged. Later in the day I called her but the network wasn't friendly so I have to abort the call and redial her number but this time around she didn't pick. In a bid to hear from her I now cross checked my whatsapp contact and discovered she was on whatsapp, sent her a message when she eventually came on online the following conversation ensued.
Me. Hello
She. Ya, who pls
Me. It's I, I now called my name
She. Kk, pls can u stop chatting with me on whatsapp
Me. Why?
She. Nothing just don't want u chatting with me
Me. So no means of communication at all
She. Call me if you want to talk to me
I just replied k she thank me for understanding and left.
Since then I havent really called her to know the rational behind that decision I'm still kind of puzzled as I'm not well articulate physically when it has to do with girls. I was about to unleash my chatting skills on her before she drop the bombshell. I really need some tips to go about it thanks.
Re: by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2016

Re: by Agimor(m): 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
iLegend:

Send her "didn't know you're like this. So, nvmd."

She'll be curious and reply you with "didn't know you're like this, How? So, what?" Or she'll not reply, but will keep thinking of you. Whatever she says please don't ever reply.

She has 70% of the power and you need to take it back by feigning disinterest. Give her face and act as if nothing happened when you meet her in person. Don't call again, before your neediness begins to show. Even if she's the only hot girl around don't bother her life give her space while plotting your graph. Not every woman likes quadratic graph.

Slowly, you'll get the her.
Thanks boss.
Re: by philoz: 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
I seriously like this girl, she overseas and used to live in nigeria before she left. I like her then and even more now.. Have been in contact with her through social medias.. For like a year have been getting closer to her but want her to be mine because i reeally like her n shez coming back to 9ja soon n' i need help in best ways to woo her and get her n i think she likes mi so far n we have gotten attachd.. Ilegend please need ur advice
Re: by Omuka: 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sir ilegend please it's only you that can help me. There is this girl in my street, we are close to each other, wherever she sees me she will come and meet me. Just today i professed my love to her she told me she is not interested hmm please what should i do??
Re: by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2016

Re: by Omuka: 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
iLegend:

Get a rope and hang yourself. It's as simple as ABC.

Haven't I told you guys NEVER to profess love? It naturally kills the attraction. Women will NEVER fall in love with a guy who professes love too early. The only time it'll work is if you're a good-bad-boy, else your own don cast.

Don't worry. She can only be interested in you if you give her space and flex with other women.

This rejection will make you act needy and desperate and it'll ruin everything. In fact, everything is already ruined. With women, the less you talk and the more naughty actions you take the better for the two of you.
bro my thought was that I should act fast so that I will not be late.
Re: by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2016

Re: by philoz: 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
Thank u xo much bro.. Nw hw do i keep up with her online when i chat with her, and i need to make it a clean chat,fun and awesome.. Anxious for ur reply sir ilegend
Re: by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
iLegend:

Apply the principles on page 0. Reread it and you'll find something useful.

there is dis girl in my school.things were going well initiallly dat i even collected her phone to repair it for her but recently we had misunderstanding dat i seized d phone 4 almost a month which i later returned but i nid get get her laid d problem now is dat each tym she sees me she dont utter a word
Re: by sexymonkey(m): 11:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
ilegend please how do one start up a conversation after a very long time.
Re: by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 26, 2016

2 Likes

Re: by Frozeen(m): 12:47am On Jul 26, 2016
All this one na long story na., at the end nor be fvck go still end am

1 Like

Re: by Vectormike(m): 1:24am On Jul 26, 2016
This is now a 4 unit course in the University. Approved by NUC!

1 Like

Re: by CashNaira96: 10:13am On Jul 26, 2016
Vectormike:
This is now a 4 unit course in the University. Approved by NUC!
hahaha... Bad guy, u want make dem shut down uni 4 naija?
Re: by drnoel: 11:15am On Jul 26, 2016
iLegend:
[MEN] MUST READ: How to chat with a girl/woman and get her hooked

Part 1

Is your chat boring and mundane?

(No woman is allowed to comment; if you do you might be verbally attacked so KEEP OFF)

PLEASE STOP READING.
This is too long for you, it's not for everyone — it's only for those who want to improve the way they chat with women. PLEASE STOP.

You can never regret the contents of this gibberish, but I'm happy most of you won't read it. Let the knowledge be only for a few.

Psychology of a Woman with a Whatsapp or Any Chat Apps on Her Phone.

The reason why a girl chats dirty with one guy and chats clean with another guy is caused by the guy.
Re-read that line again (slooowly and allooooow it to siiiiiiiiink in youuuuuuuur braiiiiiiin).

When a girl notices you see her as a good girl, she'll act as a good girl towards you, either online or offline.
(If you belong here, you're in trouble. Talking about sex with her will get her angry).

When a girl notices you see her as a bad girl she'll act as a naughty girl towards you, be it online or offline.
(If you belong here, you're in a good shape. Talking about sex with her will get her hot and ho.rny).

So, men are the cause why women chat the way they chat with them online and offline.

Any man who chats clean and nice with a woman is a boring chat(ter). PERIOD.

Any man who chats dirty and humorously with a woman is a fun chat(ter). PERIOD.

Assume every girl is a naughty girl and chat humorously naughty with them and you'll be surprised. I promise.

If you've been chatting a boring chat changing to this style over night will be surprising to her. Some girls will be shocked, while others will be wowed. Start slow and take one step at a time for the boring chatters. If she's a new bae, then fire down. First impression matters.

Are you tired of reading? I heard Nigerians don't like to read. If you're one of them, then quit for your own good.
(C'ya head u wan finish everything - badt baddo baddest).

Listen guys, I'll post some of my chats with women and I'll explain how women select who to chat with. Women don't ignore my messages, they anticipate my replies which I never do and if I try to reply it'll be after some minutes, hours, a day or a month; sometimes a year. The lucky ones, I reply them almost immediately; but only if I'm free.

The games they play on men need to be reversed. When you have a lot of women to chat with and they enjoy your conversation you won't be fixated on a girl's reply. You're too busy to even remember she exist.

Solution to these problems

There are only 3 good girls/women left in this world and they are your mother, your blood sisters and Keyshia Cole.

Despite how Churchistic a girl is, remember she's a naughty girl. Don't EVER be deceived. The only difference is, she's more decent and more reserved, but her heart/mind is naughty; all she needs is a good-bad guy who'll trigger her instinct in secret — as long as nobody knows about it. Your phone and fingers can do the magic.

Starting from today see every girl as a naughty girl waiting for a naughty boy to activate her naughtiness.

When you have these mindsets women will always reply your messages.

Note: You'll come in contact with girls that don't believe this sh!t, but deep down this sh!t is real. Her inhibition is just too much and can be annihilated by a real man.

Boring Chat VS Interesting Chat

The rule here is use sexual+misinterpretation+humors [S+M+H]. Look for a key word in her message or speech to trigger the sexual humor, then turn it upside down. Make no sense out of it, but it'll make sense to her. Men are from Mars and women are from...?

Remember Rule 1. Never give a woman a direct answer, except it's a capital NO.

(These replies will sound very childish to some men/women. It works in practical, but looks stupid when teaching them. Whatever works, works. It doesn't matter how it sounds).

Let's Get Started

She: Hi
You: Hi or Hello or Hey. [boring]
You: Sorry, do you mean Hi-tension pole? No I don't sell it any longer. [fun] or
You: No, I'm not Hi(gh), I don't drink. [fun] ) (it doesn't matter if you drink or not).

She: Where are you (now)?
You: I'm in the house or... [boring]
You: I'm in Boko Haram's camp; we're doing a training there. Are you coming? [fun]

She: How was your day?
You: Fine. [boring]
You: Day break? C'mon can't do it till day break na! U want make my strength finish? [fun] or
You: My day has broken. Please help me fix it. Take crew driver. [fun]
You: (My day don break — abeg come patch am for me). [fun]

She: How was your night?
You: Fine or Cool or Wonderful etc. [boring]
You: I'm not wearing any 'night gown.' I'm nakèd. You too like night, u be witch? [fun]
You: Night? My night is wearing a gown [fun].
You: Knight? No nightmare. [fun]

She: What are you doing?
You: I'm sleeping, eating etc. [boring]
You: I'm doing a goat. [fun]
You: I'm doing drugs. [fun]
You: I'm doing it from behind. [fun]
You: I'm doing exactly what I did by this time last week. [fun] Do you remember?

She: What do you do for a living?
You: I'm into business or... [boring]
You: I do hiring and firing squad, and you? [fun]
You: I do Boko Haram's recruitment; I know you want to join. [fun]
You: I do dogs, I do pvssy (I mean that small animal), but most times it depends on my mood. [fun]

She: How's your family?
You: Amily? No, she's not my house help. [fun]

She: Where have you been?
You: Sorry, I have not been around. [boring]
You: I've been to hell and back. [fun]
You: Bean? No, I don't like beans gimme rice. [fun]

She: What's your name?
You: My name is iLegend. [boring]
You: I lost my name during Nigerian/Biafran war. I'll soon get a new nam. What's yours? [fun]

She: Are you sleeping?
You: No, I'm not. [boring]
You: No, I'm snoring. [fun]
You: No, I'm dreaming. [fun]
You: No, I'm dancing shoki wanna join? [fun]

Note: After these childish chat techniques, you should chat some boring chats (the matured way), then bring in the childish chat again, especially when she's asking you a question you don't want to answer.

During bed time, ask her if she's alone? If yes, ask: Bae, I khow the color of the pant you're wearing, but I won't tell you before you think I'm a juju priest. She'll insist you tell her, then you say, naughty girl, "you're not wearing any panties." Then, change the topic or ask: Bae, 'morrow bring all your dirty undies I'll wash them for you; though not free. I just bought a new washing machine. Oh! Wait: which is your favorite color? Don't tell me it pink o!? Else I'll spank ya ass.

Send all the questions woman ask you while chatting or during oral conversation and I'll show you how to reply them in a fun way. You already know the boring ways.

The End
Wait for Part 2.

iLegend.

Modify: Part 2 is far better than part 1, but I won't post it any longer. If you want it I'll send it privately to you. Seems most of y'all don't appreciate the time it takes me to type these life changing techniques. I may start a paid version. People don't like free things. Bye.

Madam, what is good for the gander does not have to be good for the goose. Just cos u yourself like ur chats in one way does.not.mean that it is so for all women.
Re: by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2016

Re: by philoz: 11:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
This thread thou... When it comes to d matter of the heart related to girls... We guys just over think things concerning them like what should i do, how do reply, what does she mean ... Stuff like that even me am a example of guys like that.. All i can say be in a good mood(no go vex go chat with am) and just be free and ad MORE OF ILEGEND tips they are very effective.. Thumps up ilegend

1 Like

Re: by thesuave10(m): 1:29am On Aug 02, 2016
iLegend:
[MEN] MUST READ: How to chat with a girl/woman and get her hooked

Part 1

Is your chat boring and mundane?

(No woman is allowed to comment; if you do you might be verbally attacked so KEEP OFF)

PLEASE STOP READING.
This is too long for you, it's not for everyone — it's only for those who want to improve the way they chat with women. PLEASE STOP.

You can never regret the contents of this gibberish, but I'm happy most of you won't read it. Let the knowledge be only for a few.

Psychology of a Woman with a Whatsapp or Any Chat Apps on Her Phone.

The reason why a girl chats dirty with one guy and chats clean with another guy is caused by the guy.
Re-read that line again (slooowly and allooooow it to siiiiiiiiink in youuuuuuuur braiiiiiiin).

When a girl notices you see her as a good girl, she'll act as a good girl towards you, either online or offline.
(If you belong here, you're in trouble. Talking about sex with her will get her angry).

When a girl notices you see her as a bad girl she'll act as a naughty girl towards you, be it online or offline.
(If you belong here, you're in a good shape. Talking about sex with her will get her hot and ho.rny).

So, men are the cause why women chat the way they chat with them online and offline.

Any man who chats clean and nice with a woman is a boring chat(ter). PERIOD.

Any man who chats dirty and humorously with a woman is a fun chat(ter). PERIOD.

Assume every girl is a naughty girl and chat humorously naughty with them and you'll be surprised. I promise.

If you've been chatting a boring chat changing to this style over night will be surprising to her. Some girls will be shocked, while others will be wowed. Start slow and take one step at a time for the boring chatters. If she's a new bae, then fire down. First impression matters.

Are you tired of reading? I heard Nigerians don't like to read. If you're one of them, then quit for your own good.
(C'ya head u wan finish everything - badt baddo baddest).

Listen guys, I'll post some of my chats with women and I'll explain how women select who to chat with. Women don't ignore my messages, they anticipate my replies which I never do and if I try to reply it'll be after some minutes, hours, a day or a month; sometimes a year. The lucky ones, I reply them almost immediately; but only if I'm free.

The games they play on men need to be reversed. When you have a lot of women to chat with and they enjoy your conversation you won't be fixated on a girl's reply. You're too busy to even remember she exist.

Solution to these problems

There are only 3 good girls/women left in this world and they are your mother, your blood sisters and Keyshia Cole.

Despite how Churchistic a girl is, remember she's a naughty girl. Don't EVER be deceived. The only difference is, she's more decent and more reserved, but her heart/mind is naughty; all she needs is a good-bad guy who'll trigger her instinct in secret — as long as nobody knows about it. Your phone and fingers can do the magic.

Starting from today see every girl as a naughty girl waiting for a naughty boy to activate her naughtiness.

When you have these mindsets women will always reply your messages.

Note: You'll come in contact with girls that don't believe this sh!t, but deep down this sh!t is real. Her inhibition is just too much and can be annihilated by a real man.

Boring Chat VS Interesting Chat

The rule here is use sexual+misinterpretation+humors [S+M+H]. Look for a key word in her message or speech to trigger the sexual humor, then turn it upside down. Make no sense out of it, but it'll make sense to her. Men are from Mars and women are from...?

Remember Rule 1. Never give a woman a direct answer, except it's a capital NO.

(These replies will sound very childish to some men/women. It works in practical, but looks stupid when teaching them. Whatever works, works. It doesn't matter how it sounds).

Let's Get Started

She: Hi
You: Hi or Hello or Hey. [boring]
You: Sorry, do you mean Hi-tension pole? No I don't sell it any longer. [fun] or
You: No, I'm not Hi(gh), I don't drink. [fun] ) (it doesn't matter if you drink or not).

She: Where are you (now)?
You: I'm in the house or... [boring]
You: I'm in Boko Haram's camp; we're doing a training there. Are you coming? [fun]

She: How was your day?
You: Day break? C'mon can't do it till day break na! U want make my strength finish? [fun] or
You: My day has broken. Please help me fix it. Take crew driver. [fun]
You: (My day don break — abeg come patch am for me). [fun]

She: How was your night?
You: Fine or Cool or Wonderful etc. [boring]
You: I'm not wearing any 'night gown.' I'm nakèd. You too like night, u be witch? [fun]
You: Night? My night is wearing a gown [fun].
You: Knight? No nightmare. [fun]

She: What are you doing?
You: I'm sleeping, eating etc. [boring]
You: I'm doing a goat. [fun]
You: I'm doing drugs. [fun]
You: I'm doing it from behind. [fun]
You: I'm doing exactly what I did by this time last week. [fun] Do you remember?

She: What do you do for a living?
You: I'm into business or... [boring]
You: I do hiring and firing squad, and you? [fun]
You: I do Boko Haram's recruitment; I know you want to join. [fun]
You: I do dogs, I do pvssy (I mean that small animal), but most times it depends on my mood. [fun]

She: How's your family?
You: Amily? No, she's not my house help. [fun]

She: Where have you been?
You: Sorry, I have not been around. [boring]
You: I've been to hell and back. [fun]
You: Bean? No, I don't like beans gimme rice. [fun]

She: What's your name?
You: My name is iLegend. [boring]
You: I lost my name during Nigerian/Biafran war. I'll soon get a new nam. What's yours? [fun]

She: Are you sleeping?
You: No, I'm not. [boring]
You: No, I'm snoring. [fun]
You: No, I'm dreaming. [fun]
You: No, I'm dancing shoki wanna join? [fun]

Note: After these childish chat techniques, you should chat some boring chats (the matured way), then bring in the childish chat again, especially when she's asking you a question you don't want to answer.

During bed time, ask her if she's alone? If yes, ask: Bae, I khow the color of the pant you're wearing, but I won't tell you before you think I'm a juju priest. She'll insist you tell her, then you say, naughty girl, "you're not wearing any panties." Then, change the topic or ask: Bae, 'morrow bring all your dirty undies I'll wash them for you; though not free. I just bought a new washing machine. Oh! Wait: which is your favorite color? Don't tell me it pink o!? Else I'll spank ya ass.

Send all the questions woman ask you while chatting or during oral conversation and I'll show you how to reply them in a fun way. You already know the boring ways.

The End
Wait for Part 2.

iLegend.

Modify: Part 2 is far better than part 1, but I won't post it any longer. If you want it I'll send it privately to you. Seems most of y'all don't appreciate the time it takes me to type these life changing techniques. I may start a paid version. People don't like free things. Bye.

cool,stuff man. Your mentality and frame is right but the lines are not as good tho just saying cheesy
Re: by Kaybeeeee(m): 8:32am On Aug 07, 2016
iLegend:

Heard.

Hi,I need example of naughty chat,to chat with a friend,she like me tho,I want to bring out the naughtiness in her

@chatdicted
Re: by youngruler(m): 8:46am On Aug 07, 2016
nah good one
Re: by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: by barney911: 1:56am On Aug 08, 2016
Pls aw cn u send me d oda part I love it.dnt mind dem gurls u knw dem wanna talk xo u go tink dem head dey dia
Re: by Charlienwamama(m): 4:33am On Jan 09, 2023
How can I get the second part

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… / Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.