Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,935 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers (66565 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) / Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos / Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by thaoriginator: 1:43am On Jun 02, 2016
Michealinz:

Fool... Compound idiot, u will beg for ur life.
lalasticlala hope this guy has been banned? Cos if na me do dis kain things una dey ban me oh....!
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by tdayof(m): 1:44am On Jun 02, 2016
engrchykae:
wake up from sleep.
Ur airforce is still using alpha jet and MIG16 and u are here bragging about machines that are used by israel and U.S.A unless u are going to buy it tomorrow and even if you buy it on credit who will fly it efficiently before we hear it was lost in the hanger?
You know there is nothing impossible in ur quantry

Who the hell said NAF uses F15... When you get some senses and you are ready to read my post again reply me.

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do.

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by xelly: 1:55am On Jun 02, 2016
thaoriginator:
We are coming tomorrow. I dare the Delta Avengers to come out and try shits.

We will destroy them all..

#ProudlyZombie #WalkingDead #Brainers

Who are the we? Better don't try any shit or you will blame yourself.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by HonabFaj(m): 1:55am On Jun 02, 2016
You dare not try what you can finished
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by jeff1607(m): 2:04am On Jun 02, 2016
just one RPG, just one oooo!
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Lumiere91: 2:40am On Jun 02, 2016
Doyin2:

Do you know the definition of terrorism?

So you are not a terrorist until you kill someone?

SMH undecided
you never met d herdsmen and boy don't think i support violence.nah am not partisan
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by bejeria101(m): 3:01am On Jun 02, 2016
Op pls use your brain well,look up what the word terrorist means and stop dis copy n paste crap.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by NonnyDot(m): 3:46am On Jun 02, 2016
If possible please let it happen, we are tired of this suffrying and core hardship
I hear sey GEJ don come bk. d johnny walker don wire call to am. make im kukuma come tame im brodas.
my annoyance be dis. what relate NDA to IPOB and MASSOB? I need Likes of lai Mohammed to explain. Iiiiiiiidiot walkey talkie
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by adimsmt: 3:47am On Jun 02, 2016
wordychap:

Source: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/niger-delta-avengers-president-buhari-will-die-if-he-visits-ogoniland-1563078

A threat to life of our president should not be taken lightly no matter where its coming from.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by shellman: 4:07am On Jun 02, 2016
DaBullIT:
First , They said He abandoned them

Then they said , he's been touring the world but not the Nigerian states

Now that he wants to visit them

They said he will die

Well , Kill Buhari , All the Hausas and Fulanis will just hail you and cheer you on

They are confused people! They should expect a major catastrophe if they can succeed in pulling a strand of hair of our President Why didn't they agitate for self determination when Jonathan was President They are confused tribalist who were solidly behind Federal Govt during June 12struggle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:05am On Jun 02, 2016
mumbasa:
It's nearly impossible for you to harm the President after making such open threat.

I watched Boko Haram try at Borno State in late 2014, they could not even enter Maiduguri despite being heavy armed and throwing all they got on Nigerian army.The media didn't report it - four hours gun battle , over 12 militarily helicopters deployed. It was on that day I knew that the Army , DSS and civil defence had special forces trained particularly for such occasion. The NSCDC has swat unit i wan mad dat day.

Bottom line they cannot touch a hair on the body of the President.
you they mind those Rats! They just want to waste inocent life among them!
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:09am On Jun 02, 2016
shellman:
They are confused people! They should expect a major catastrophe if they can succeed in pulling a strand of hair of our President Why didn't they agitate for self determination when Jonathan was President They are confused tribalist who were solidly behind Federal Govt during June 12struggle
exactly my opinion! I'm just watching Rowaanda genocide story! Sombody should recomend that film for these coacroaches b4 it iis too late.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by bamite(m): 5:11am On Jun 02, 2016
engrchykae:
a depraved soul like you,how is south Africa?is ur zoo better than south Africa?there is no justice in Nigeria and there will never be.injustice is crowned a king in this contraption where few people rob the zoo blind.
Let the American planB be consummated immediately.
Imagine a depraved soul who sees nothing bad in oppression talking about political correctness.
Anyway its gone too far for ur cheap propagandas.
You lots truly deserve to be oppressed, and you shall be for life.. Enemies of progress
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:27am On Jun 02, 2016
mariopc:

You're very smart! The government might be initiating this themselves just to paint the Avengers black...wicked government!
mad ppl everywhere u go! I tot ur ppl are fearless, now they r scare to take responsibility, n so so them they denie

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Funjosh(m): 5:32am On Jun 02, 2016
BABANGBALI:
msglobalwonder Freeglobe Aminat508 Prettythicksme funjosh eleko1 VickyRotex rokiatu osusumustflow Ishilove mukina2 lalasticlala and notoriousbabe make una pack comot from una house o before the thing go happen I no wan make una miss wetin God wan do for my life

You need deliverance
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 02, 2016
divineappo:
I strongly believe that there are foreign powers outside Nigeria(America) secretly funding and covertly sponsoring terrorism, civil unrest, ethnic militancy, in Nigeria. There are foreign powers that are working actively to undermine national security, promote terrorism, they are able to easily do this by identifying potential key person's in these regions who aid them. America wants an All-Out Civil War in Nigeria, which will eventually grant their justification for US Military Invasion. America did it in Libya & Iraq. They are seriously working towards repeating same thing in Nigeria. America has a major focus on Nigeria.

I advice President Buhari NOT to use Military force in suppressing Biafra & Niger Delta Avengers. I have strategically, holistically & logically analyse Nigeria's current problems, Let BUHARI do everything possible to bring these guys to the table for dialogue, everything possible except Military Force. The President must THINK and identify what needs to be done to bring them to the table for dialogue. Buhari has refused to think or engage thinkers. I believe aggression can be suppressed without Aggression.

Sometime ago, America gave a prediction that Nigeria will cease to exist, thank God, Clueless Jonathan was kind enough to hand over power, and the civil war was averted, that was America's Plan A. The truth is, All the Biafra, NDA, NDT, Fulani Herdsmen are all America's Plan B. They came up with Plan B for this administration since their Plan A failed in 2015. America is working actively to ensure an All-Out Civil War in Nigeria. And our clueless, vision-less and unpatriotic leaders are busy pursuing politics.

Mark my word, America wants and desires that BUHARI should use military force on NDA. They are secretly praying that Buhari uses military force in Niger Delta. If BUHARI does this, BUHARI will be unknowingly helping America to perfect their plans of Civil War in Nigeria. We must do everything possible to disappoint America. Please let's embrace Peace.

I have been monitoring all the political press organizations of these foreign powers; Fox news, BBC, CNN e.t.c. They have began to paint Buhari as a "Former Dictator who has not changed". They did same thing to Gadaffi, History is repeating itself in Nigeria.

though I agree with the first part of your comment that the US might be behind the unrest in Nigeria, yet I think you are drawing the wrong conclusions from that.

if the US like you said is paying these people, why would they want to dialogue with the Nation? it's not like as if their needs are genuine.

my opinion is, use maximum force. shut down the area. make terrorism unattractive to intending and potential terrorists.

if people know that they can only have a one on one meeting with the president if they blow up citizens and national facilities, what do you think will happen in the nearest future?
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 02, 2016
jeff1607:
just one RPG, just one oooo!

I'm sure you know that an RPG has a firing range right?
well they won't get near a kilometer to that firing range.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Mackson01: 7:37am On Jun 02, 2016
PMB does not take shit. That I know. Una no dey look face b4 you talk. Pmb na original President and commander in chief unlike jonaboy, the drunken master
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by jeff1607(m): 7:42am On Jun 02, 2016
Ioannes:

I'm sure you know that an RPG has a firing range right?

well they won't get near a kilometer to that firing range.

hp you also kw soldiers n other forces don't really check high rise buildings or roof tops

though you are right but u don't need to directly hit the president to kill him. a diversion or smoke cloud then an ACOG will do d rest. or someone on ground can use a desert rifle in d commotion or just shooting at everything on sight (high recoil).
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by legba1(m): 7:51am On Jun 02, 2016
kodded:

Some is HI on oshogbo weed to have attributed this to a yoruba man

undecided undecided

I am very sure that the call was made by a jobless Yoruba man in osun state trying so hard to incite the international community with the niger delta avengers

the last rine I checked, the militants have not said anything concerning biafra, neither have the threaten death on anyone

intact these guys have said it countless times that since they started the blowing of oil pipeline, they have recorded zero casualties, so why will they want to destroy that record now ?

so why will they call someone on phone, when the only way they are communicating with the outside world is through their Twitter handle and through their spokesman

believe this news at your peril

undecided undecided

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by valslove8715(f): 8:09am On Jun 02, 2016
Godgay:
abeg move ahead joor,if buhari is assassinated how is it our fault,so all Niger deltan are now avengers abi,abeg make buhari nor come if dem kill am nothing consign us abi soldiers go come dey kill everybody who osinbajo go come rule
This ur comment henn na wa, but u re ryt no people no leader
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by ClintonDal(m): 8:34am On Jun 02, 2016
He never visited the South East or South South after he became president, but fast forward 1 year later when the money making machine decides to cripple the economy, he hurriedly wants to come and present them with a Greek gift. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by ceejay4real(m): 8:36am On Jun 02, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
Another genocide against the south loading...

This one if happen seem to be the doing of our own hand.

You are a foool for thinking a genocide under whatever guise is possible in this third millennium and 21st century. Most Nigerian youths lack brains, what a pity!
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by ceejay4real(m): 8:43am On Jun 02, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
These people are very funny.

Do you think PMB looks like the Drunken Master of Otuoke that Tompolo threatened not to come to Gbaramatu fo the launching of the Gas City and our then President chickened out too. MEND also threatened him not to come to Eagle's Square and our suposed C-in-C hid behind the walls of Aso Rock.

PMB will be there. DO your worst.

Buhari is not as brave as u think o! Go ask his military colleagues if you wish. Killing him is not impossible cos he's human afterall. Anyway, these are worrying times cos assassinating him is the fastest way of breaking up Nigeria! We pray it doesn't happen though.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by JoeCutie(m): 8:49am On Jun 02, 2016
Praktikals:

Mumu, abeg Volunteer to do the job undecided
Fucck off!!! Zombie!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by JoeCutie(m): 8:51am On Jun 02, 2016
Zieristclair:
it takes a sniper to catch a sniper bro,and the military and security outfits of any nation have such.They just don't reveal it to the public.If you watch the movie SHOOTER starring Mark Wahlberg you'd understand a lot of hidden things about the exploits of the military of any nation.Every time the U.S president sneezes,there are about twenty thousand trained commandos with handkerchiefs on the ready.figure this out!Why do you think professional deadly assasins or bodyguards in real life or movies always come with some sort of military backgrounds, with some even having fought in a number of battles?
Well, it's true, bro, but...if these people really want to give the government a real fight, they can cause some real damage, don't you think? Unless, of course, they are bluffing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by JoeCutie(m): 8:53am On Jun 02, 2016
iberu001:
Nothing will happen, They can't even get an inches to where he will be,do you think Nigeria Military is like the Opc, NDA or bokoharam, seems you are a learner and you don't know anything about Military, I do know alot about military, those soldiers deployed to fight bokoharam, NDA are Military police not war soldiers, war soldiers don't come out,they always cage them because they are the real zombie, they only here go not come, as i'm talking to you now,soldiers will be in the creeks and everywhere the president will be,also for a sniper to do his work properly, he needs tall building to be so that he can aim to achieve his goal, so I don't kn now where tall building or skyscraper dey for the creeks oooo.
You do know more about the military than me? Well, good for you. I'm a learner. grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by millhouse: 9:44am On Jun 02, 2016
Mackson01:
PMB does not take shit. That I know. Una no dey look face b4 you talk. Pmb na original President and commander in chief unlike jonaboy, the drunken master
doesn't take poo, but has boycotted the visit by sending his errand VP to ogoni.... 75years old man wey dey fear Death
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by honeychild(f): 9:48am On Jun 02, 2016
kodded:

undecided undecided

when did the avengers start talking about biafra

undecided undecided

I heard the phone call on radio biafra myself. It was hilarious - this guy with his heavy igbo accent claiming to be Niger Delta Avenger - and threatening Buhari not to step into any part of "Niger Delta in Biafra land ". grin grin
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by patchsk(f): 10:43am On Jun 02, 2016
thaoriginator:

What eventually happened you bloody empty gong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Apelex(m): 10:47am On Jun 02, 2016
thaoriginator:

Abi u don see say im don cancel am.... Your dullard coward old President.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Souljaboi1: 10:58am On Jun 02, 2016
mumbasa:
It's nearly impossible for you to harm the President after making such open threat.

I watched Boko Haram try at Borno State in late 2014, they could not even enter Maiduguri despite being heavy armed and throwing all they got on Nigerian army.The media didn't report it - four hours gun battle , over 12 militarily helicopters deployed. It was on that day I knew that the Army , DSS and civil defence had special forces trained particularly for such occasion. The NSCDC has swat unit i wan mad dat day.

Bottom line they cannot touch a hair on the body of the President.

Your head dey there cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria / Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos / Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.